• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

old man

On Guard!!!
If you can remember who it is please pass the name along to me.

old man

On Guard!!!
It's ok I'll check them out. Hey can you make me a banner? Just something nice. I'm not picky

phop

(D)
Ok, thanks.
Anyway, what do you all want made?
and is their a specific pokemon that represents Rebellion?

Hmm a Pokemon who's rebellious, How about Golduck or Magmorter?

Can you make me a new Sig banner please? Can you include Rebellion Leader, Phop and my FC with the image of Golduck on it. Banner size 500x100. Thanks.

+DoomDesire+

はめつのねがい
I want a siggy if anyone can make me a siggy i want it to have a Drapion on it and I want it to say "Rebellion is a great crime unless it succeeds"

I don't care what size it is.

Thank ya.

i heard we won some war, yay for us!

phop

(D)
Congratulations fellow Rebellion Members we’ve won the war against Team Freezing Cold 3-0. The deadline has been reached and we’ve successfully completed and won 3 ties, the other 2 not having been completed. List as follows, Winners highlighted in bold-

Phop Vs mrmimetime

assassinsceptile Vs conal1568

Flamethrowa Vs Darkrai00

SatanJr Vs deicario

Rakki-neko Vs Nivendo

The tension began when some of TFC’s members decided to spam my thread for no apparent reason. Hopefully they’ve been taught a lesson, Spam and face the consequences xD.

I must say I was left dumbfounded by the fact Mrmimetime was included in this war. Mrmimetime has been offline for 5 continuer’s days and has only ever posted once on Serebii (That was to join TFC xD)

I hope the result of this war shows that we are serious and ambitious who aim to be a well-known and established clan on Serebii.

Finally the war with Team Oblivion will be taking place next week. The first post contains further details.​

old man

On Guard!!!
Hey phop

I have a drowzee with hypnosis ice, thunder and fire punch to donate

Darkrai00

.*.*.*.*.
i would like to join the rebelion because my other clan barely does wars and is pretty bad

Last edited:

phop

(D)
Hey a rebelious pokemon would be a slaking and btw i was on team freazing one of the highest ranks so far and im looking for a better team that can acually win wars....
FC:3824 3807 0494

And i would like a battle against you phop just to see and learn from a great leader.

Welcome to Rebellion, adding you to the member list soon. Me 'great'? *blushes* xD

TomstarRule

Rainbow Ruler. Funny

xishifty

Speed?
Thanks for accepting me lol im on everyday and Live United states EST time

Looking forward for battling along your side.

Umm btw Me and sceptile got in a feude And id like to apoligize to him

TheCookieCutter

с нами Бог
Hey a rebelious pokemon would be a slaking

Empires mascot. No touching!

Congrats on your war win rebellion!

From your allies,
Team Radiant Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.