• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

phop

(D)
Thanks for accepting me lol im on everyday and Live United states EST time

Looking forward for battling along your side.

Umm btw Me and sceptile got in a feude And id like to apoligize to him

Just be active and have good battling skills for the clan i'm sure you'll be alright. Ive added you to the memberlist.

xishifty

Speed?
Thank you phop and i wont let you down BTW everyone on Rebellion if you are bored and usually on wifi just private message me im always looking for a battle.

FC:3824 3807 0494

Plus its good practice.

Last edited:

GerbilGuy

Goodbye, Serebii
yo assassin i have breeding request check your PM box.

phop

(D)
I'm thinking of an Inclan tutoring program for Rebellion. I was thinking there would be 3 tutors and 3/6 students. The tutors can teach IV, EV and battling skills/Prediction etc Want you think?

+DoomDesire+

はめつのねがい
I think that's a good idea phop :D

phop

(D)
I'll be creating the Inclan tutoring program for Rebellion soon. All who've given me feedback has suggested this is necessary for the devolopment of less inexperienced battlers.

GerbilGuy

Goodbye, Serebii
Duh

I'm thinking of an Inclan tutoring program for Rebellion. I was thinking there would be 3 tutors and 3/6 students. The tutors can teach IV, EV and battling skills/Prediction etc Want you think?
GOOD GOOD GOOD
very very good idea

TomstarRule

Rainbow Ruler. Funny
great idea. If we do then it will be a first

Moyito

Skating Poke!
hey, i'm now apart of the zodiac XIII, and one of them told me i should also join wit u guys, and i kno by experiance that this is also one of the best clans here, so i was wondering if i could join

Darkhonchcrow

I'll be creating the Inclan tutoring program for Rebellion soon. All who've given me feedback has suggested this is necessary for the devolopment of less inexperienced battlers.

Excellent idea Phop.

Andrew1239

OSHAWOTT FTW!!!
phop looks like load of members from my clan wanted to join your clan too after seeing how powerfull you clan is

phop

(D)
Rebellion Tutoring

All great Clans have some implemented system in place to raise the battling and imaginative skills of less experienced battles in there Clan. I wish for Rebellion to follow suit. There will be Tutors available to teach different aspects of battling. List as follows, to links, to useful guides. Please learn these before contacting tutors.

Individual Values
Effort Values
Also the other tabs on these pages will be handy to learn also.

Personal Message one of the tutors, below, to arrange to be test battled, have your team rated or redoing. You can also Private Chat them on the Chatbox.

Rebellions Tutors
Phop
Flamethrowa

Free IV Ditto Give-A-Ways
To help with Breeding, I’ve decided to donate my dittos. Dittos are essential if one wants to breed high IV offspring.
dpmfa132.png

Nature- Adamant
IVs – 31/30/31/4/4/28
Nature- Timid
IVs – 6/25/14/14/0/31
Nature- Jolly
IVs – 16/5/31/23/0/31
Nature- Naive
IVs – 26/0/26/31/0/23
Dittos will only be given to members who have been a Member for 2 weeks or longer. I’m looking for a cloner who can distribute these to members, Post your intent if interested. If you would like to be a Tutor please post if interested.​

Status
Not open for further replies.