• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rebellious Rebel Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
been waiting for opponent for over an hour since scheduled time, recieved a VM during class but no response afterward. Still waiting...

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
Won 2-0. GGs :]

Snorby

Snorby
A tad late, but the bracket has been updated! The new deadline is November 24th

SilentReaper won by coinflip, by the way.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
A tad late, but the bracket has been updated! The new deadline is November 24th

SilentReaper won by coinflip, by the way.

Doesn't even post bracket lol scrub

Rebeltour.png

Damn, silent and I in semis ezpz

Contacting opponent tomorrow

Snorby

Snorby
Doesn't even post bracket lol scrub

Rebeltour.png

Damn, silent and I in semis ezpz

Contacting opponent tomorrow

lolharsh

The OP is a thing for a reason you know :$ :$

Gray™

since deadline was 3 days ago and i got an activity win against dircio in another tourney you can just move him to the finals(i'd prolly lose anyways because f*** m luke)

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
since deadline was 3 days ago and i got an activity win against dircio in another tourney you can just move him to the finals(i'd prolly lose anyways because f*** m luke)

No fren, I've made it through this tour getting johned, so please, go on ahead :)

I probably won't get to fite next round anyways...

Snorby

Snorby
So im seeing a finals of Moonclawz v Gray and Silent v Dircio for the bronze.. Am i correct?

Apologies on the delay and lack of actual bracket, on vacation using my tablet

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
So im seeing a finals of Moonclawz v Gray and Silent v Dircio for the bronze.. Am i correct?

Apologies on the delay and lack of actual bracket, on vacation using my tablet

I aprove :)

And same here, gotta do stuff on my phone.

Snorby

Snorby
Kinda forgot about this, sorry fellas!

Gray gets first and Moon gets second, no bronze because Silent and Dircio never played.

I'll PM you two your banners when I get them :]

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
If you're making the banners yourself, I give silent the win so you have more work :]

Didn't even know I was still in this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.