• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Recent happenings in MPR

waterlunar

Teh Spriteh Dude
Well, obviously it is a storage system, but what do you use it for? Store those extra copies or precious ones? Come here and share what you have been doing in your ranch!

Im using it to store my Pokeradar(and a few randoms) shinies as they were taking up all the space in my Diamond. I am also storing other shinies I get in trades, also special event ones.

Hm..with the include of the new sparkle system...maybe MPR can be use to check for fake hacked Events? Right now my CHANNEL Jirachi isn't sparkling..does anyone know if those do?

abgar

Fufufufu
i use it to store all my pokemon and take photos.

recently i stored all my pokemon (except for the ones that dont want to go) and took hayley's shromish with me and im training him (yay i restarted my adventure, in your face nintendo!)

Last edited:
Since I'm not a cheater, I am going at my own pace with my sister to jump levels. I am at Level 5, and I have 50 Pokemon in the ranch. Hayley's requests are helping me to finish my pokedex, I only need about 70 more. I'm stuck on Wynaut because I lost my Lax Incense, so I'm playing though Emerald again.

Rakurai

I put all of my shiny Pokemon, and all 28 Unown in my ranch, then started putting the wanted Pokemon in.

The shiny Manectric I put on the ranch is a bit of a stand-out among the crowd, since he never strays very far from my Mii, and if he gets too far away, he comes running back over. Amusingly, he also panics and starts running away if I pick up my Mii, unlike all the other Pokemon, who seem intrigued by the sight.

I wonder if it's simply the way Manectric act, or if it's because he was the first Pokemon I put on the ranch. It could also be related to the fact that he has maxed-out happiness, which none of the other Pokemon have. I suppose some research into the matter might be necessary.

Last edited:
I put just about ALL of my Pokemon on the ranch, except for the ones I'm training and using in battle.
I notice that Pokemon of the same type/color often hang around in my game, this might be because I organized my boxes by types and thus put all the same types in at the same time. I also see how my Mii always has the same Pokemon around her, Garchomp, Staraptor, Dragonite and others, which are... I'll just stay, not my favorites.
My friend wanted to start his Pearl game over, because he solely relied on his hacked shiny Pokes in battle which we shunned him for, so now all the hacked ones he wanted to keep are at my ranch. (And yes, I had to catch a few boxfulls of Great Marsh Pokemon to trade him, and he'll have to catch another bunch when he wants them back). But yeah, now I have Arceus, Shaymin, and the like on my ranch which is pretty cool, but I just can't appreciate them very much.
^^Also, to the poster above, I have two shiny Electrikes on my ranch who love to hangout, it's really cute!

Gigafrost

Anime Connoisseur
I notice that Pokemon of the same type/color often hang around in my game, this might be because I organized my boxes by types and thus put all the same types in at the same time.
No, they just happen to be that way. You kind of notice when ~800 Magikarps spread through the entire ranch all decide that the lower-left corner is the place to be. Also, my Eevees always hang out together, even though they're introduced into the game on different days. I've seen the Psychic pokemon gather under similar differences. And normals.

I also see how my Mii always has the same Pokemon around her
Yeah, I wonder how this works. I've noticed that Mesprit, Uxie, and Azelf are always around my Mii no matter how many times I restart this game. Torterra and Luxray as well, I think.

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
Has anyone noticed how mean the legendaries are? Rayquaza Hyper Beams helpless ground dwellers, Mewtwo Psychics everyone, Rayquaza and Darkrai had an aerial battle, Regice froze Hayley, Ho-oh assaulted me with Sacred Fire, Lugia Psychic'd my Ledian, Groudon Earthquake'd a bunch of people, Kyogre doused fire types, and all this happened in 15 minutes.

Another thing, has anyone noticed how certain pokemon herd? Gligar for example. Haylay brought in 5, and I brought a Gliscor. They all always are in the top left corner.

Last edited:

waterlunar

Teh Spriteh Dude
I have 180 in the ranch now, Im taking it slow o_o Im starting to put in my other events and shinies I've gotten from trades in. I cant wait to get all of Haylie's Wanted tradeables so her pokemon can stop counting towards the ranch. I like how in my ranch the pokemon are shiny or sparkled(or both) :] No normal stuff, yay!

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
Welp, I have just under 400 Pokemon stored.

The funniest thing was the first Pokemon Hayley offered to train was one of the Snover she brought to the ranch. I accepted, and proceeded to bring more of the POkemon she asked for.

One of the Pokemon she asked for was Abomasnow. So I level up the Snover I got from her(since it was already high enough in level to evolve).

I deposit it into the Ranch, then she says Abomasnow is a Pokemon she's always wanted, and wanted to trade for it. LMAO.

So um yeah....currently working on getting another Leafeon for her, as well as catching a Golduck and Noctowl(I can't remember the other Pokemon she wanted.....).

I plan to figure out what the heck makes the different Pokemon sparkle and why.

=^_^=

waterlunar

Teh Spriteh Dude
So um yeah....currently working on getting another Leafeon for her, as well as catching a Golduck and Noctowl(I can't remember the other Pokemon she wanted.....).

I plan to figure out what the heck makes the different Pokemon sparkle and why.

=^_^=

She kept asking me for things like Dragonite -__- So Im going to bring them over from m Emerald.

They have figured it out. If a pokemon is event it will sparkle green. If it is level 100 it sparkles yellow/orange. If it is both it will changes color.

PDL

disenchanted
I've just broken 400 Pokémon.

I just want Hayley to trade more of her Pokémon. She's already traded a Croagunk, Staravia, Pikachu and Phione to me, but when will she trade the rest?

abgar

Fufufufu
hayley requested me for a remoraid so i just took one octillery from the ranch and hatched a shinny remoraid, thats a nice plus :D. of course im putting it on the ranch too.
she cant trade pokemon she hasnt in the ranch, and she will only trade the pokemon listed in the page.

feebas12

the toys are fun

Just got the bouncy ball toy -- what fun that one is! Basically, its a rubber ball that flies along the ground, and flips any pokemon in the path up into the air. Wakes up sleepy pokemon and throws them around. Bulbasaur actually charges the ball and it flies clear across the ranch!

Also, its fun watching Torchic walk around and light other pokemon on fire. I watch today as a Cleffa walked in front of Torchic, and Cleffa's back caught on fire and it was running away trailing smoke.

I'm only up to 80 Pokemon, but I'm taking it slow. Also, the BBS helps you find out how to complete your Pokedex, if you havent done so.

As for trades, Hayley has only offered me one: Staravia, so I took the trade. I guess the trades just happen at random.

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
My ranch capacity just jumped to 250 today. I filled it up to maximum capacity again and am awaiting the next upgrade tomorrow. Weezing will come tomorrow as well.

I'm basically storing every Pokemon that I don't plan on trading anytime soon. Yeah.

Fonzo123454321

Attack Trainer
my ranch can hold 1000 and i currently have somewhere around 650
hey anyione want to give me their wii #
this is mine:
1851 3490 2195 7861

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
I've run out of Pokemon on D/P, so my ranch is stuck at level 19.

I'm too lazy to go and catch more, so I might just transfer more Pokemon from my GBA games.

dabicho

I've run out of Pokemon on D/P, so my ranch is stuck at level 19.

I'm too lazy to go and catch more, so I might just transfer more Pokemon from my GBA games.

since you can only transfer 6 pokemon a day from each cart, i'd say it'd be easier to catch them

I'd suggest getting as many different colored pokemon while you can because you will get the chance for the pokemon palette soon

Last edited:

Fonzo123454321

Attack Trainer
no cuz of the gba glitch that lets u transfer more than 6 pokemon a day
pokemon platte is cool but leave them alone for abount 30 mintes and they make random stuff like yesterday they made the current anolog clock

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
since you can only transfer 6 pokemon a day from each cart, i'd say it'd be easier to catch them

I'd suggest getting as many different colored pokemon while you can because you will get the chance for the pokemon palette soon

That's thirty Pokemon a day, since I have five different GBA carts. That's good enough for me.

spyroflame0487

Kind of a big deal
As for trades, Hayley has only offered me one: Staravia, so I took the trade. I guess the trades just happen at random.

I don't know if the trades happen just randomly or not, but I've found that when you end your session at the Ranch, (And Hayley asks you which Pokemon to bring the next day..) and you answer all of her questions "no" She'll bring one of the Trade Pokemon the next day. I've got Pikachu, Staravia, Lickitung, Ponyta, Vulpix, Tangela, and Aerodactyl from her, along with Phione and Mew...