• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Recent Pulls Thread (YGO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really want them, but it would be nice to pull a NS that's not Glow Moss >.<

It would be nice for me to pull something other then NeoSpacians out of the dumb Judai packs >_<

Midnite

*Out of Titles*
Such as the fusion that requires Edgeman?

Random Kid: What's an Edgeman? It must be a new super special awesome rare card!

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Edgeman owns Bladgedge.....

Still, the Zane packs will make my Cyber Gear deck into what it's needed to be. I haven't even gotten one Judai pack really, not even touched a card from one, I'd probably pull Card Trooper like I did Malicious.....

FireKero!

SWABLR
That blister box/pack thingie? yeah man.

Got crap in the STON. Two Pulling The Rug that'll go into ym main, that's about it.

Hasen't Shrink come out by you yet?

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
I SIMPLY MUST KNOW WHEN THIS SPECIAL EDITION COMES OUT IN THE UK.

On topic; man, you guys keep getting Neo-Spacians from your packs; I keep getting Neos! I've now got 4 of them, 1 of which was from a tin. Also are three Aqua Dolphins and two Dark Panthers. This won't matter soon; once I find out those SP's are going mainstream in Blighty...HMV, WHSmith, prepare to hear tills ringing in your sleep...(I'm not gonna steal!)

Midnite

*Out of Titles*
DP Tin:
Hell Kaiser:
o Chimeratech
o Power Bond (My Collection is complete!)

Judai:
o Winged Kuwiboh LV 10

Judai 2:
o NS Aqua Dolphin

Manjyome:
o VWXYZ

Aster:
o D-Counter (2nd! First double super ever)
o Dasher

Whew, for a sec there, Midnite, I thought you get Hell Dragon...now watch Sirnight pull one out...anyway, I got a DP tin myself, and I got some useful cards

DP Tin:
Hell Kaiser:
Cyber Twin Dragon wh00t! my third one :)
Cyber Laser Dragon wh00t! my third

Judai:
o Thunder Giant >>

Judai 2:
o Dark Panther, dammit

Manjyome:
o XYZ >_<

Aster:
o Double Dude ( I needed this)

Other cards I needed
Another Cyber Phoenix
Another Proto Cyber Dragon

Midnite

*Out of Titles*
Looks like you didn't do better than I did (No holos >.<) I'm just happy I didn't pull Twin, End, CD, Barrier, or Laser (I got no way to summon them -_-) And the D-Counter... um... I already got all of the Aster Supers and I still didn't get stupid common Guard Penalty! >.<

Looks like you didn't do better than I did (No holos >.<) I'm just happy I didn't pull Twin, End, CD, Barrier, or Laser (I got no way to summon them -_-) And the D-Counter... um... I already got all of the Aster Supers and I still didn't get stupid common Guard Penalty! >.<

You see, I have ways to summon every Cyber card in existence :D(I think..)

I got a Guard Penalty in 1 out of every 2 Asters I got... >_<

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
This is sucing hard.... I'm waiting two weeks at the most beifore I get the chance to lay hands on an unopened pack...... also ShinyManafi, Im particuarly going for Chimeratech, Pheonix's, Overlaod, and Future, my Cyber Gear deck shall be completed!

You know what's cool, a top-eighter form a regionals used Anceint Gear Drill to his advantage to get Overload Fusion out, it works well.

This is sucing hard.... I'm waiting two weeks at the most beifore I get the chance to lay hands on an unopened pack...... also ShinyManafi, Im particuarly going for Chimeratech, Pheonix's, Overlaod, and Future, my Cyber Gear deck shall be completed!

You know what's cool, a top-eighter form a regionals used Anceint Gear Drill to his advantage to get Overload Fusion out, it works well.

When I saw you post, I thought you posted you got Hell Dragon ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.