• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Recent Trouble with WIFI?

oooo

If this is in the wrong place, feel free to move..
I have noticed that a lot of people's wifi connections are bad this afternoon - I already know of three people. Is this just a U.S. problem? Please post your problems here if they seem the same, I wanna figure out what is happening.....

razor fire

I live in Europe but I have also had problems with the wi-fi today.

.VALO.

Me too, I was just in a killer battle and I was about to completely slaughter my opponent then I get a blue screen. I will tell you now, I was far from happy when this happened.