• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Recent Virus Threat

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Thanks for the heads-up. My anti-virus did block something coming this way the other day, and I just now noticed this announcement.

And it's not your fault that some douche thinks it's fun to ruin another person's day. It happens and there are moments when we simply can't avoid it. Thanks for the help in this matter.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Who let the porygon-z in

MDS777

The name's Riley
I seem to be getting ads everywhere on all sites where they shouldn't be. Also, I have green underlines on some words and when I click on links it sometimes opens a pop-up window
Sounds like you have adware. Nothing to do with the site. I would scan your computer to check and remove any threats. I recommend Malwarebytes as someone else has mentioned above.

Nothing has been going wrong but my today my computer has been struck by a virus where a bunch of texts become links to commercials. I've had this before but I'm not sure if it is sppf's fault

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Make sure that there isn't a suspicious program that hasn't been uploaded to your computer recently. You'll find out about it under the "Add or Remove Programs" menu on your computer's control panel. This is usually the best approach to take with such things. I personally got one named "Bettersurf" or something like it. It took me all of twenty seconds to get rid of it.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
I haven't seen anything lately, so I think you must have gotten rid of it while I was away.