• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Record Play-Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

WheelerTheViper

Procrastinate Today!
Simple enough: What game has the most hours on it? Or if you want to go the extra mile, what is the playtime of all of your games?

I must have put in a hundred hours on my Yellow version, but then it got glitched and the game deleated (I was seriously devistated. I loved that file......). But the record........that would be Saphire. 300+ HOURS. Seriously! I had LOTS of fun with that, even running into Missingno and losing all of my items. That got fixed eventually, [SPOIL]*coughactionreplaycough*[/SPOIL] and I went on playing forever. Now I am afraid to play it, it has so much time on it......

core unit

I had about 380+ hours in my ruby version.

That's when I used to play it a lot, I don't even touch my game anymore.

DarKGlalie2

Ice Trainer
I had over 300 hours of playing on my ruby but most of that was from Breeding. Taking 5 eggs and going and doing the mudslide trick. But now I restarted it.

öpi

Banned
191 hours and some minutes on emerald
my main game, the other games get resetted much lol

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
well I can't remeber by exat by I usually take alot of time cause I enjoi playing it & leveling up as many pokemon as I can >>ext

ArrEmmDee

I think I've put 250 or so hours into Colosseum, but I'm not entirely sure since the timer only goes up to 99 hours, so it's a loose estimate-- certainly at least 200, though.
LeafGreen currently has just short of 165 hours (of note, I haven't a single shiny. Not unusual, maybe, but very frustrating considering some people have already bagged quite a few shinies by such a time).

Status
Not open for further replies.