1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Recording

Discussion in 'Technology Help' started by Perfect Darkness, Nov 11, 2005.

1. I need to record me singing this song for something and I have the right disc, but how do I do it? When I put it into my computer it doesn't come up with a recording option

~;144;

2. ShiningClefairy

ShiningClefairy Meteor Trainer

You have to make the audio file of your voice first. Start > (All) Programs > Accessories > Entertainment > Sound Recorder.

Hit the record button, sing into your microphone, finish, and save. Then stick in your CD and burn it as an audio disk, burning your newly made sound file onto it.

When you put your CD in, if it had a list of everything you could do with your disk, there'd be more than 30 options.

3. Fatal

Fatal Banned

Yes, except you must make sure that the blank disc supports multimedia formats.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2005