• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Red, Gold, Ruby and Pearl? Pokewhat? (RPG Thread)

treespyro

Vintage much?
Red, Gold, Ruby and Pearl? Pokewhat? (RPG Thread) PG-13

Red, Gold, Ruby and Pearl? Pokewhat?
THE RPG THREAD

Plot

It was a sunny summer's day at Bacall High school except it was actually night. The professor who was banned from the school found his way back in. He was yelling at the lockers shouting out "I will get my revenge at those who fired me". Yeah he was your generic crazy professor. He started to build a machine. "I will send them to a different dimension and they will all fear my wrath" he yelled at the hamsters. He tried to look for a dimension warp or somewhere to send "Those that have caused me grief". He looked around at the nearest classroom. He searched the teacher's desk and found a Nintendo DS. "What are these things that kids play these days. It has no match for my scientific genius and pong" It was game of Pokemon Pearl. "Bah this will do" he plugged into his machine. However it did not work which worried him. He was trying everything. Then for some reason he realized that it wouldn't work with just one source. He quickly went to his nearest Gamestop/EB/Any retailer that sold games. He bought all the Nintendo DS consoles they had at stock. He then wanted more of these Pokemon games are a location for "All those that have destroyed me". So he bought many copies of Fire Red/Leaf Green and all the others. "Now I will send them in their demise" he yelled after trying to connect all these Nintendo DS consoles together. He cracked up laughing as he finally got it to work. He used a plant as a test subject. "Yes it worked" he laughed manically.

"I will rule the school"

The next morning on a warm summer day. you went to school like you would always do. For some reason you had to go in the morning which you may or may not have liked. You realized that the school was practically empty. So you just walked around like you would normally in school. You either loved or hated high school but you made it your own.

You could hear some noise. It was no other noise you would hear in school. You assumed that it must have been the janitor cleaning up after a chemistry blowup or a food fight nearby. Maybe some kids brought some alcohol. You decided to avoid it. However you hear laughter from the lab. You decided to check it out thinking it must be the janitor. You walked in and the generic weird evil professor laughs and then cries for some apparent reason. You come closer and then he smiles. You are freaked out and he points some ray at you connected to a bunch of Nintendo consoles. He presses a button...

Everything was a blur. You woke up in another land with funny music and you know you aren't in Kansas anymore.

Welcome to Pokemon? How do you get back home?

The point? Ride the game out and you'll get out. However you do remember the evil generic professor. Yeah? Well he sent himself in and he's going to take you hostage for "My revenge plot" to get money and destroy those that have forsaken him, you know all that jazz.

Evil Generic Professor

So my diabolical evil scheme has worked. I have managed to get a portal through to some different dimension. I know that technological media is a very good portal. So I found this twit's video game. Pokemon Fire Red or something like that. I don't even know what Pokemon is. Regardless I am pleased to say that the machine that I have build is a success. Those that have caused me grief will play the ultimate price. I will finally get my revenge and I will rule the world mwhahahha...

Although there are some issues that have occurred. Seems that I was found out my these meddling teenagers. Many teenagers. Punk kids meddling in my plans. So I had to do what I do to do. Wait that made no sense. I had to do what I had to do, better. So I didn't want to get found out, so a little zappy here and a little zappy there and they are now at my mercy in that pathetic video game land or whatever Pokemon is. Victory is mine...wait a second, if they die then I have no hostages? I need to gather them up pronto. I need hostages otherwise my evil generic professor plan will never work. Whoops I forgot to add revenge in the plan. All will be mine but I have to first study the game. What on Earth is a Pokemon?

Your first post should be just waking up around you and seeing Pallet Town or whatever is of Pallet Town. You can also meet your comrades

The city of Pallet Town. Also known as the starting point of Kanto region in the Pokemon World. This is where trainers start their journey after meeting the great Professor Oak. There are only 3 buildings in the Town. They are Red's house and Blue's house which are considered minor. The biggest building is the lab of the great Professor Oak who is currently studying there. The amount of people that are in the town are quite few, so getting information will be pretty limited.

Alicia Carter

"Huh...." a teenaged girl woke up. "I feel so groggy" she yawned rubbing her eyes. She looked a mess in her mind. The girl figured that she was in school and maybe hitting on some jock or finishing up after cheerleading practice. "Did I fall or something because I just had a dream of a old man in a lab coat asking me whether I am a boy or a girl and saying that my journey is about to start" she said to herself. "I need to lay off the Red Bulls or something like that" she looked around "Ahhh I have no idea where am I?" the girl got up and looked around. "Alicia where are you?"

Alicia Carter. Popular girl in school. Why? Because she was a great athlete and a cheerleader. Being a cheerleader pretty much bought her way into the popular clique. Alicia was pretty average in height but she was an athlete. She hated how everyone knew her more as a ditzy cheerleader rather than a great sprinter but she did love the attention and she just tried to breeze through rather than trying to actually do good. Alicia had ash-blonde hair color which matched kind of with her blue eyes. She had flawless skin because she spend time making herself look good. "Ohhh maybe this outfit shows a bit too much in a location where I have no idea...what's that noise" Alicia looked at her outfit first before trying to find out that noise. She was wearing a long sleeved cheerleading outfit which did show a little much in the cleavage area and that was a worry because compared to normal girls, it was pretty big but a cheerleader? Pretty normal. Also add that with a ruffled cheerleading mini skirt and you have a pretty girl showing a bit much.

"Seriously that noise is annoying" Alicia tried to pinpoint the noise. "Sounds like some terrible music" she looked up in the air and found it louder. "It is music from everywhere? Where on Earth am I?...I remember lab, lab dude and laser...am I death?" she shrieked. "I can't be dead. I'm too pretty and too good at sports to be dead" she was worried until something flipped in her "Modesty Alicia, no one likes a showoff" she then spotted a sign. "Pallet Town: A Pure White Beginning" Alicia was even more confused. "Now I didn't flunk geography but I know that is not in America. Am I in Europe? Smells like Europe and sushi. Euro Japan? Russia? Why am I alone?" she started to punch the sign. It wasn't not even breaking "Why can't you break" she gave up and used the sign as back support. "I hate this place" she muttered as she started to sulk.

Not the best intro but I'm learning.

Buchou

filch some swag
OOC: This is gonna be sort of bad. I have to go to the movies.

"Mm.. what's... going.. on..?" Dara grumbled, the back of her head beginning to throb. She tumbled hard onto the ground, her eyes still adjusting to the light.. Wait.. light? Dara rubbed her eyes and tried to let them adjust. Everything seemed so.. gray. She had no idea why. Dusting herself off, she began to wonder around.

"Pallet.. Town..?" Dara tilted her head. She read the sign 3 different times, two times upside down. There was no changing it. She was in Pallet Town. Tapping her foot, she tried to recall where she had heard Pallet Town before.

"Oh! Pallet Town is in Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow versions!" The idea came to her, music then suddenly starting to play. She had no idea what the music was about. However, she decided to do what most people do when they hear music: follow it. It didn't lead her too far. Just passed the sign and into a smaller area.

Her light blond hair began to blow in the breeze, her skirt beginning to flutter slightly. Her suspenders on her skirt was not helping, pushing the back more up her thighs. Her knee socks were starting to fall down as well, as she grabbed them by the garter and pulled them up. Trying to push her skirt down so nothing was revealed to any lucky person standing by, she continued to listen and follow the music, or try to.

"Either I'm dreaming or.." Dara trailed off, noticing two houses and a larger building between them. There stood a girl there, one that was familiar. Jogging up closer, she realized it was a girl from her school, more specifically, one of the cheerleaders. Dara knew her face from the others, as she had seen her around many times.

"That's Alicia Carter... I think.." She whispered. What was she doing in her dream? At least, Dara thought this was a dream. Why else would she be in Pallet Town, of all places? Pallet Town was the area trainers started at the first generation games of Pokemon. Everything was a blur though. She remembered talking to the crazy professor from before, getting hit with a laser and then... nothing. Dara's head hurt from trying to think too much.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Raven Miranda Creeley

Putting a hand to her head Raven found herself walking around town… if you could call this a town; it had like three building only two of them looked like a house. And there was this strangely nostalgic music playing from nowhere. It felt like she heard it somewhere before... Humming it, it seemed to be right at the tip of her mind but she couldn’t figure what. She just sighed and squeezed her notebook close to her body she had other things to worry about like where her current location was.

Okay back to earlier this morning: the black-haired girl had arrived at school extra early, fortunately found her notebook, there was sounded like crackling in a supposedly empty school, and then... she was standing here. Now she was in some very green area with little of well everything except vegetation. The whole area was blocked off by trees. She found herself at the edge of the water it seem like a way out but for some reason she couldn’t climb over the white fence or go into the water.

“Notey, I don’t think were at school anymore,” She tried to lighten her mood by making a stupid movie reference; it actually seem quite sad that she was talking to her notebook. Her eyes covered by her black hair notice something. “Oh, a sign” she spotting a small wooden sign placed in front of some red flowers. Walking over to it her eyes looked at it curiously... “What in the world?”

TRAINER TIPS
Press START to open the MENU!

That’s what the sign read to her. She looked around; there certainly wasn’t any ‘start’ to press. So she hoped that this ‘menu’ was too good. Though something chocolaty and sweet would be good right about now... What was she thinking, if anything she needed go on a diet and lose a few pounds. She pinched her chubby belly... glad that her clothes hid it so very well. From her sign she saw another white sign with a girl standing in front of it. She would have gone over there if she didn’t immediately recognize the outfit she was wearing as the school cheerleading uniform.

Were the cheerleaders were messing with her again? Stupid popular girls couldn’t leave her alone... But then again this way to well-done for them to pull off... and that weird laugh belonged to a man... Dang, there was a gap in her memory between the laughter and being here. It looked like she had no other choice but try to get something out that girl if she could. Walked around the flowers and toward the girl.

There was another girl appeared with blonde hair closer to her height looking but obviously still taller... She stopped and looked at both of them. She felt herself a bit envious they were both well built and wearing clothes she won’t even dear; she blamed it on bad generics. She returned to her train of thought after getting slight distracted of her opponents’ appearance. Since they weren’t together she had to pick one: cheerleader or another athletic looking girl. She decided on the shorter person first. With that she changed her route to go to that girl.

“Hey, do you know anything.” she asked quite politely as she had to looking up at her… she was still taller than her. She felt like a midget just being near shorter girls since she tends to still be shorter. “All I remember strolling into school to make-up a test then this evil villainous crackle filled the air and next then I know I’ve been magically teleported to a mysterious location. I how much I like to be the savior of this world my grades come first.”

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Helen Seeley

She found herself sitting on a bed in a bland bedroom. Seriously, this place could have outdone a doctor’s office with how boring it was. The blankets and sheets were all monotone, while some clunky looking electronics sat against one wall. And instead of a door, there were some stairs that headed to a lower level.

“I suppose crazy professor types don’t have to excel in interior design,” Helen said aloud. She wasn’t quite sure how she’d been kidnapped, other than there was some flash of light and some weird questions (seriously? Who would be unable to tell a boy from a girl?). Probably some shock from the whatever-machine that was that had been in the room was still affecting her. The guy could have used some lessons in making believable scientific devices.

Seeing nothing keeping her there, Helen got up and checked over her clothes. The colors seemed off and the patterns didn’t seem as intricate as she recalled. Ignoring that for now, she took her school bag and checked on the electronics. One was a TV hooked up to some gray box labeled a NES. That was some kind of video game thing, right? Uninterested, she checked on the computer, which seemed a decade ancient. There was some weird overly simple music playing in the air, which was probably coming from this machine.

Moving the mouse brought up a minimalist desktop. According to the text there, she had no mail, nothing in storage, and 500 Poke (whatever that was). It also gave her options to log into to other computers, marked with ‘????’. Probably some kind of virus that only idiots fell for. And the computer seemed incapable of doing anything beyond giving that information.

After trying to get any response from the devices for a while, Helen gave up for the time being and headed down the stairs. There was still no door, nothing keeping her to that badly decorated room. She could escape, find the police, and figure out what was going on. That gave her something to work towards. But strangely, the music followed.

She saw a woman and a girl downstairs, both in plain dresses (the woman even in a fifties style apron) and plain hair. The woman turned to her and gave an odd smile. “Ah, good to see you show your face, honey. Don’t forget that you need to meet with your grandfather this morning.”

“Who are you?” Helen asked, annoyed that she would speak like that, calling her 'honey'. You didn’t call a stranger 'honey' like that stranger was your kid.

“Don’t forget that you need to meet with your grandfather this morning,” the woman repeated.

Glowering at her, Helen said, “Grandpa lives two hundred miles away. I can’t go see him this morning even if I had a car.”

But the woman didn’t seem bothered and repeated her statement. The girl chimed in with, “Oh, take this Town Map with you. It’ll help you out.”

“How’s a town map supposed to get me to Grandpa?”

“Oh, take this Town Map with you. It’ll help you out.”

Helen looked at the two of them. They did look a bit odd, but Helen couldn’t put her finger on why. “All right, I’ll take the map.” Besides, maps were guides and that was always a good thing. She took the map off the table and looked at it. However, it didn’t look like any place she was familiar with. It had all sorts of weird names on it, like Pallet Town and Lavender Town.

The girl grinned. “You’re welcome, bro…” all of a sudden, she hiccuped, blinked, then grinned again. “You’re welcome, sister. Say hi to Gramps for me!”

“I don’t have a sister,” Helen said under her breath as she put the map in her bag. She headed out the door.

And into a strange bland town with only three buildings, one of which she had just walked out of.

“This place is in dire need of color,” Helen said, then headed out to find someone reasonable to talk to.

OoC: Hope I didn't go out of bounds, but Helen's taken the place of the Rival, hehe.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
OOC: I was tempted to take reds spot...

Azu Waizo
Pallet Town

Azu groaned as he had wanted to ask the weird guy what he was doing, but when he was zapped by that weird contraption, he fainted on sight. He had woken up in a patch of grass in some town. The music playing overhead though gave him a faint idea as to what town he was in, but he needed to find some clues as to where he was. He slowly stood up to make sure he wasn’t injured in any way and walked around the town which seemed to be familiar yet strange to him. He eventually found a sign that read, “Pallet Town: A Pure White Beginning”. That was what kicked his brain into overdrive mode. He was somehow transported into the game of pokemon. It felt like a dream come true, but that meant that there was probably little or no chance of escaping from this game. He might be able to go back to the real world if he found that old guy with the weird contraption, but most likely, he had probably kept himself from being sucked into the game so he might as well enjoy it.

He walked away from the sign and walked around the very small town and saw a group of people, mostly the cheerleader he recognized as Alicia Carter and decided to make talk with them as it seemed like they were talking. At least this time, he would have the edge over these people, he smirked inwardly, pleased that he had played his games accordingly. He approached the group who didn’t seem to notice him and said quietly, “Well, well, look who’s decided to join in on this wonderful crowd, heh heh.”

Last edited:

Skillfulness

OOC: Well if no one else is going to take up the position >:)

Maverick Jackewicz

Maverick moaned as he started to wake. For a second, he couldn’t quite remember what had happened. I was at school, he thought, and I passed a room where this freaky professor guy was messing around… Rick opened his eyes as he recalled the laser, or something along those lines, being shot towards him before passing out. Or maybe it was at the same time? Either way, he only saw black when his eyes opened and jolted upright.

”First, what is your name?” he heard echo in the blackness.

“Ummm…” Jake stalled at the abrupt question, but found his voice eventually. “Uh, Maverick, nice to meet you… I suppose...” Looking around he saw nothing and also noted he felt heavy and could barely move.

”Right! So your name is Maverick!”

“Yes, yes it is. Can you tell me what’s going on?” Faintly, he thought he could hear gears whirring, as if he was near a machine. For a moment, nothing happened and he listened to the quite sound, wondering what whoever was talking to him was waiting for.

“A world of dreams and adventures *bzzt* awaits! Let’s go!” A bright flash suddenly obscured his vision entirely and he instinctively yelped. Eyes shut tight, he waited for the light to fade. When he felt safe from the brightness again, he dared a peek.

“Holy… what the… oh my gosh.” Maverick found himself in a small bedroom, furnished with a bed, a television, a desk, a computer and was by all means average. Stairs occupied the far corner and there were two small windows on the same wall. He was standing in the middle of the room, gaping around. The reason? Every inch was a replica of the bedroom in the Pokémon series.

Perky 8-bit music played overhead like in malls and Maverick could only stare for a minute or two. What is going ON!? His mind grappled for an answer, but the only logical thing that he could think of was to go downstairs.

“Ok, I’ve played the game before, don’t panic, don’t panic! This has got to be a dream or something, something that scientist guy did,” he thought out loud, starting to walk to get his brain moving. To his dismay, he found it impossible to move diagonally around the furniture, or to walk at an angle no matter where he was. Slowly the childhood game was coming back to him. Sighing sadly, he looked at the stairs.

“Well, first things first, I go talk to… mom,” he mumbled, air quoting his last word. “This cannot be real. A dream induced by that psycho or virtual reality maybe. I’ve gotta wake up or something!” At the end of the stairs, he automatically approached his “mother” who started talking.

“…Right. All boys leave home someday. It said on TV. PROF. OAK, next door, was looking for you.” Rick raised an eyebrow to her strange speech patterns, but remembered that this was the Pokémon World. Whether in his mind or not, that was the way things work. I only hope I remember enough to get by…

Maverick wandered out of “his” house and took in the sight. Pallet Town, right? A couple of flowers fluttered in the breeze a few paces ahead and a young girl was standing even closer. Excited, Jake walked towards her. When he did, the girl turned and moved a pace back to where he was a moment ago.

“Hello? Can’t you see I want to talk?” He lined up with her and got her attention.

“I’m raising POKéMON too! When they get strong, they can protect me!”

“Mhm, yeah that’s great. Think you can help me out and explain why I’m here? There was this guy and-- hey!” As he had been talking, the girl turned away and took two steps. Maverick followed her raving, “Excuse me, but that was very rude--“

“I’m raising POKéMON too! When they get strong, they can protect me!” The girl stared at him blankly and Maverick didn’t pursue her any longer. Instead he figured it would be a good idea to find the professor. Hopefully something would put him out of his whacky misery in the next five minutes or he might go insane.

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
(OOC: I have no problem at all)

Alicia Carter

The blonde vivacious Alicia got up from the sign that said something about Pallet Town and saw a few other people because it was a very small space. Kind of a cruddy town. The flowers didn't even have a smell heck you can't squish them. She saw a girl that was obviously dressed terribly talk to some other girl. Alicia has seen the other girl, not the 'ugly' one in her eyes before. They must come from the same school as her and then some male came in and started to babble about something "Well, well, look who’s decided to join in on this wonderful crowd, heh heh" and then Alicia started to walk away. Alicia decided to talk to some fat guy who was walking around. He might have some information on what she was and I guess the other people here but mainly here. "Excuse me. Where am I?" she asked nicely. The fat man looked and said "Technology is incredible" which made Alicia quite confused "I guess...but where am I?" hoping for answer. However the reply that she got was not what she was looking for "You can now store and recall items and POKeMON as data via PC." Alicia smirked as she thought to herself "Time to bring out the big guns" she then lowered her top a little to give a little glimpse into Alicia's assets. "Guys will always reply unless they like guys" she smirked. Alicia asked the fat guy again "So...where am I again?" making sure he got a good view. "Technology is incredible" he said. "I hate you" she muttered but he still went on. "You can now store and recall items and POKeMON as data via PC."

Alicia then walked off fixing her top back up make her more comfy. She figured that she would walk inside the house that is there. She read the sign before she walked in. The sign said.

OAK POKeMON RESEARCH LAB

"What the heck is Pokemon?" she asked herself "I've heard of it but I don't know anything about it" she figured that she knocked. Nothing happened except the music was really annoying. Alicia was really getting annoyed at the music that was present. "Stupid music" so with that she just walked in without really caring because she was angry. So she barged in but no one was there. Except for some people but it was a pretty small lab. "No information" she sighed as she sat there in a very small lab that looked practically empty. Alicia grew bored and then walked out of the lab towards the end of the town however she saw people. Would Alicia talk to them? Or not? Oh pretty grass. She smiled looking at the only way out of the town but then she remembered. something. Alicia could swim pretty well. So she walked to other end of the town which was pretty small and then went to the water. Something came out of random like a block of text. It said.

The Water is dyed a deep blue...
A POKeMON maybe able to surf.

"Umm where did that block come from. Why do I think I am in a video game. I don't even play video games" Alicia sighed sitting next to the water looking at her reflection. "At least I'm the prettiest here. So that is something to be grateful for...let them come to me" she smirked waiting for someone to talk to her giving some relevant information that would make a lot of sense.

Buchou

filch some swag
Dara was about to speak to Alicia, but she walked away to speak to what appeared to be a relatively large man. His stomach taking up half of his body.. if you could call that a body. Watching her body language, Dara could tell Alicia was getting aggravate by this large man. A girl approached Dara and began to speak to her. Her clothes were a bit off, which was the first thing Dara noticed about her. She didn't recognize her at first, but held her tongue of anything rude. It wasn't in her nature to be a jerk, at least, she tried to play it off that way.

“Hey, do you know anything.” The girl asked Dara, seeming somewhat nervous. Dara blinked for a moment, trying to process what she asked.

"Well no.. I don't.." She grinned sheepishly, twirling a strand of her long blond hair. "I was heading to tennis practice and suddenly ended up here.. in Pallet Town... which is from the video game franchise Pokemon." Dara noted.

Another student approached her, this time a male. Dara didn't recognize him at first, but when he came into view, she slowly began to recall him. She didn't know him personally, but thought she had seen him around school. Wait, she had. He's the top student in the class, or better yet, the school. That's where she knew him from. He was an academic legend at the school, or something like that. Some kind of prodigy. She wasn't sure how to refer to him.

“Well, well, look who’s decided to join in on this wonderful crowd, heh heh.” He spoke, his tone full of pride.

"What do you mean by that..?" Dara asked, frowning a bit. She wasn't a genius or anything, but she knew some stuff.. she thought.

"I don't know anything about this place.." Dara groaned, rubbing her forehead in frustration. "I know this is Pallet Town but why on Earth are we in a Pokemon game of all things?" Dara half expected for Professor Oak to come out and warn them that it was too dangerous to go in the tall grass because Pokemon live there.

Skillfulness

Maverick Jackewicz

Maverick turned away from the strange game characters and starting looking for the lab where he knew the professor would be. I think it’s that big building over there… It looks like a lab. Oh wait! As he was glancing around, he noticed a girl crouched down by the water. She was different than the other girl he saw because for one, she was bent over and he knew all the characters in Pokémon were standing. Secondly, he almost recognized her. Yes! She was Alicia! They had a few classes together and she was a cheerleader. Thank goodness.

“What is she doing here? I mean, what? At least I can talk to her.” Jake hurried toward her and called out. “Hey! Alicia? Yes it is you! This is great! I mean, not great that we’re here, but now I can actually talk to someone and I have no idea what’s going on. Do you?” He stopped, slightly embarrassed for rambling and talking with a girl he barely knew. Hopefully she could have a few answers to help him feel more at ease.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Alicia Carter: The annoyed Head Cheerleader

"I so hate this place. Please some higher being save me or maybe a cute boy" Alicia muttered to herself. Everything was like a blur from this morning to now. She remembered waking up early and driving to school for once to reach just in time for Cheerleading Practice. "Great the first time I use the car to drive to school, I get misplaced in some weirdo zone." she thought to herself. The cheerleader blonde also remembered gunning it at the practice as well as making a few rookie errors. She then with her cheerleading sweater around her waist making herself look busty, she remembered hearing a noise. Alicia walked in the lab and then basically she was now here.

"I don't even know where here is but hot damn...I'm hot" she laughed looking at her reflection in the water. Alicia zoned out of the music which annoyed her a lot before she zoned out of it. Suddenly a male started to talk to her. He had baggy clothing and a hoodie? "Oh dear" she muttered to herself when she looked at him. She had seen him vaguely before but she didn't even know who the heck he was. He started to talk and he was frantic. “Hey! Alicia? Yes it is you! This is great! I mean, not great that we’re here, but now I can actually talk to someone and I have no idea what’s going on. Do you? he was rambling. Alicia was a little taken back and how fast he was going.

The blonde beauty replied. "Who are you? How do you know me?" she asked. She thought to herself "Maybe some no name guy from school" Alicia looked at him and had a nervous smile. She was just taller than he was. "Anyway person who I have no idea who you are" she blinked and smiled. "I have no idea how am I here or where. I assumed some science geeks are getting back at me as the head cheerleader or something just because they are such losers and are unpopular..." she then looked at him and tried to mend the situation "Maybe they don't like athletes I guess. I don't know but I will break whoever got me here in a land where this music is freaking annoying and I have some text box coming out at random times. I can't even swim or run. I can only walk in a slow pace. Now tell me what do you know" Alicia exclaimed as she decided to start walking towards the outside of the city.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
OOC: I don't want to bunny any character so I couldn't exactly make a full post after stepping into the grass. I wanted to make sure it's only triggerable by the person filling in as "Red" or if any of us could trigger it.

Azu Waizo

He smirked a bit as she was speaking with confusion and replied to her, “Oh, but we are in Pallet Town from the pokemon games. And since we have no way of getting out, we can only make use of ourselves and essentially, beat the game or in this case, beat the elite four and champion. If the game hasn’t been tampered with , it would be against blue, but since it does seem like there was a bit of tampering, I’d say one or two of the students may very well be the typical Red and Blue characters of this game. Who knows… Let’s see what happens when I try to leave this town.”

He didn’t bother waiting for the girl he was talking to and walked towards the exit of the town, a bit annoyed that he wasn’t allowed full motion of movement, only the directional up, down, left, right turns. He looked back to see if the girl had followed him before taking a step into the grass.

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Helen

There were some people milling about the town, hanging about a sign, near a water front, walking around. Helen went to the nearest building, which looked identical to the house she had just left. Near the entrance, there was a little girl walking about. “What’s going on?” Helen asked.

The girl smiled cheerfully and said, “I’m raising POKéMON too! When they get strong, they can protect me!”

Huh? For a moment there, Helen was almost certain that the girl had said a word in all-caps. Or, nearly all caps. Which was kind of weird because she was hearing the girl, not reading her dialogue. Not to mention how strange the subject was. “What’s a Pokémon?” It sounded familiar, something her silly cousins talked about. But she couldn’t get a clear idea of what it was about.

But the girl just repeated her line. She must have been one of the unreasonable ones. And her clothes were plain too, making this a strange case where one could judge by a cover. Since that didn’t help, Helen went into the other house.

Inside, there was another one of those fifties moms inside watching TV in a strange blocky fifties-style house. Helen was about to leave, but then the ‘mom’ noticed her. “Oh, hello…” there was that odd hiccup, then she said, “Helen. I was just thinking, you and Maverick have been friends forever it seems.”

“Who’s Maverick?” Helen asked. Now not only was she supposed to walk to her grandpa’s house, but she was best friends with some strangely named person.

“You boys…” another hiccup, as if there was something not quite right going on, “you kids were always playing together… oh, you’re supposed to be meeting with your grandfather in his lab, aren’t you? You’d better not make him wait.”

Helen raised an eyebrow. “Grandpa has a lab now?”

“You’d better not make him wait.”

“Okay, okay.” Helen left the house. She glanced at the mailbox and noticed a little sign there: Maverick’s house. After at first thinking that was odd, she sighed, figuring that it fit in with the oddness for the son’s name to be the label for that house. If she was supposed to be in a lab, that left only the last building in this place. And that last one did look different. Bigger, at least.

Heading south and tuning out the strange music, she noticed that the teenagers in the town were not plainly dressed. So they might not be as weird as the others. She considered talking to them. But, if these weird people were convinced that her grandpa was here somehow, she wanted to go talk with him. He was reasonable, if bad at humor; he could explain things better.

There was a sign in front of this building: OAK POKéMON RESEARCH LAB. Helen went inside and found another clunky decorated one-room place. Close to the entrance, there were bookshelves that made up dividing walls. There was also a man who looked like a stereotypical nerd-scientist, in glasses, messy black hair, and a long white lab coat. Helen narrowed her eyes at that outfit. Things like that annoyed her so much. Couldn’t they give science a better name by dressing nicer?

And he did not respond to the glare. “Hi, I’m one of Professor Oak’s aides,” he said. “But you already knew that, didn’t you? He’s not in right now.”

“Oh, well that’s helpful,” Helen said sarcastically. She glanced around, but seeing no one other than the aide, she started to head back outside. Oak wasn’t her grandpa, but maybe he knew where…

The door wouldn’t open for her this time.

Skillfulness

OOC: Sorry for the delay, merry Christmas Eve to those whom it concerns ^_^

Maverick Jackewicz

“Who are you? How do you know me?" she asked. "Anyway person who I have no idea who you are, I have no idea how am I here or where. I assumed some science geeks are getting back at me as the head cheerleader or something just because they are such losers and are unpopular..." she offered a weak smile. "Maybe they don't like athletes I guess. I don't know but I will break whoever got me here in a land where this music is freaking annoying and I have some text box coming out at random times. I can't even swim or run. I can only walk in a slow pace. Now tell me what do you know."

Maybe this wasn’t the best idea… Maverick thought. He grudgingly walked a step behind her, seeing as he could only move at this sluggish pace. Slightly embarrassed for being so rude, he said, “Right, sorry. We’re in a class or two together at school. I’m Maverick. While your geek theory is plausible, that doesn’t explain why I’m here.” He ignored the possible jibe aimed at him and continued, “What I know is some whack job professor guy was working some machinery when I walked by. Weather by accident or not, I was hit by something shot from the machine and woke up here. I think this is the Pokémon World, but… Pokémon don’t exist and this can’t be a dream if you’re here…”

Maverick shut his mouth to think for a moment. Alicia was leading him to the edge of town where another group of students were gathered. His heart leap with joy at the sight of others he would be able to speak intelligently with. The smile faded from his face though as this only raised more questions. Why us? Are we really in Pokémon? Who was that scientist? As his thoughts buzzed, Alicia stopped in front of him but Rick kept walking, deep in thought until shuffling grass sounded.

“Hey! Wait! Don’t go out!” Maverick spun around completely, the unexpected action making him dizzy. He was vaguely aware of something hovering over his head, but the sensation passed. An elder man in a lab coat started zigzagging his way toward them. Isn’t that Professor Oak? The Professor walked directly up to Maverick and addressed him alone.

“It’s unsafe! Wild POKéMON live in tall grass! You need your own POKéMON for your protection. I know! Here, come with me!” Glancing sideways Jake saw another boy chilling in the grass who received the same stern warning, but Oak didn’t invite the boy, Azu, Maverick recognized, along. Before he could say anything, Rick found himself following Oak without his permission. His feet marched forward as if his opinion didn’t matter at all. He began to panic a little.

“Umm, that’s alright sir I really don’t need to go in the grass. Say, where are we going?” he asked nervously. The Professor didn’t acknowledge him. Maverick whimpered quietly as they entered the lab. As Oak walked to the back of the building, Jake looked about, hoping someone would save him from this madness. Once again, his feet pulled him forward to stand beside another of his classmates, Helen he thought, and they both looked at Professor Oak.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Raven Miranda Creeley

The girl looked at her oddly… what it her hair… clothes? But they were so cute… this shade of brown and the sparkly orange vest. And this scarf was super cute shade of orange it was dark and faded into lighter colors… Her boot were really nice unfortunately her brown slacks covered it up mostly. If it was her clothing what had she done wrong, brown and orange were like autumn colors, right? Maybe it was her green book bag it definitely threw off her outfit…

After listening to her talking she grinned awkwardly and answered “Well no.. I don’t..” Raven thought it must have been what she said. She mostly put things that way to help her calm down a bit. “I was heading to tennis practice and suddenly ended up her…” So this person was there early just like her before she ended up there and then she added, “in Pallet Town… which is from the video game franchise Pokemon.”

And suddenly she remember where she heard this music this was totally from, Pokemon Red. The black-haired girl had played it when she was little. She actually got stuck in Pallet Town for quite awhile search for this professor but he was nowhere to be seen. She thought he was secretly a wizard with invisibility powers. As she thought about that the older girl began to speak with an older guy that approach. His hair was oddly blue. “Well, well, look who’s decided to join in on this wonderful crowd, heh heh.” The older guy spoke a bit cheerfully. He wasn’t what she would call a bodybuilder but he was exactly scrawny or fat.

"What do you mean by that..?" That’s was Raven thoughts exactly but she decide to sit back and listen to him talk. He began to explain the game and how to beat it, it was all coming back but didn’t the game not end after you beat it; she didn’t really remember, but the guy really seem to know what he was talking about. He began to walk off toward the end of the town.

“Lead the way, sir knight.” Raven commented and slowly followed... she couldn’t go any faster to catch up to him. So as he reached the grass she was still a few steps behind and then there was a sudden music change. Another guy caught her attention appeared and that cheerleader. And out bellowed a voice from what seem to be nowhere until she turned and looked.

“Hey! Wait! Don’t go out!” It was a white robe wizard; like from the game that was nowhere to be seen until you try to leave. Though he began to talk to one special person; aw, why wouldn’t didn’t want to talk her. “It’s unsafe! Wild POKéMON live in tall grass! You need your own POKéMON for your protection. I know! Here, come with me!” Then they walked off. That guy looked awfully freaked out. It seem he was being forced to go by that wizard.

“I wonder if the white wizard will give me a protection pokemon, too; let's follow him!” Raven excitedly blurted out and would have when bolting after him is she wasn’t stuck walking at a nice slow pace. She was trying to remember what the pokemon were all of them... She recalled there were three and one was left behind... She was going to take that third lonely one! It was going to be all hers.

Buchou

filch some swag
Dara Radke

Dara noticed the boy was still speaking to her. It took her another moment to process what he was saying. Why did she seem to take so long to understand what people were saying? She wasn't entirely sure. After all, the news was still coming to her as she spoke to everyone. Perhaps she was a bit slow in that department. Dara couldn't be entirely sure on that. She didn't mind his somewhat cocky attitude. In fact, she quite enjoyed it. It reminded her of her own when it came to tennis.. except she wasn't into academics like he was.

"I can't believe we are in Pallet Town.. I mean.. it doesn't make sense!" She responded back to him, forgetting there was another girl beside them. The boy decided to suddenly walk to the other side after he finished explaining. Dara knew the game mechanics, but wanted to hear more from him.

"Wait up!" She called, moving one pixel at a time. This was annoying and it bothered her slightly. It's like she was moving in molasses.. well.. maybe not that slow. In her mind it was. Now she remembered why she hated not having running shoes in this game. The helped.. a lot.

The boy wandered over to the grass, Dara following close behind. The other girl she was speaking to commented something, causing Dara to chuckle a bit. This girl had a sense of humor. She liked it. Once at the grass, a man in a white lab coat appeared. Dara nearly jumped out of her skin. Was that Professor Oak? Before Dara could question anything, he was gone back to the laboratory.

"That was fast.." She muttered, wanting to catch up with him. Forgetting about everyone else, Dara attempted to follow Professor Oak back into the lab.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Alicia Carter

Alicia sighed as she waited for a response from the male who knew her. “Right, sorry. We’re in a class or two together at school. I’m Maverick. While your geek theory is plausible, that doesn’t explain why I’m here.” She just shrugged and was about to talk to him explain who she didn't even care about class. “What I know is some whack job professor guy was working some machinery when I walked by. Weather by accident or not, I was hit by something shot from the machine and woke up here. I think this is the Pokémon World, but… Pokémon don’t exist and this can’t be a dream if you’re here…” he continued. "Ah huh...?" Alicia just smiled and nodded. "And that's what?" she asked but it didn't register with anyone. Another male who was with both Maverick and Alicia started to talk. “Oh, but we are in Pallet Town from the pokemon games. And since we have no way of getting out, we can only make use of ourselves and essentially, beat the game or in this case, beat the elite four and champion. If the game hasn’t been tampered with , it would be against blue, but since it does seem like there was a bit of tampering, I’d say one or two of the students may very well be the typical Red and Blue characters of this game. Who knows… Let’s see what happens when I try to leave this town.” he smirked as he walked on the grass.

Suddenly a voice came out of nowhere. “Hey! Wait! Don’t go out!” it was an old man walking up to Maverick. “It’s unsafe! Wild POKéMON live in tall grass! You need your own POKéMON for your protection. I know! Here, come with me!” He then started to walk and for some reason so did Rick. They walked towards the lab. "I am so confused" Alicia said out loud. She shrugged and decided to walk into the lab which was empty before when she was there looking around where she could only walk in four directions very slowly. "I don't even play video games. I'm busy with like life or something" Alicia started to walk slowly to the lab. Alicia walked in and saw another woman which was next to the old man and Maverick. "This is so odd. Wait if I'm in a Video Game is someone playing me or something" she thought to herself. Alicia noticed a very nerdy/geeky thingy girl that was dressed so oddly. "Eugh" Alicia thought looking at her. "One of those losers at School or something" she said in her mind. "I need something else to look at" she muttered. She was pretty tall in comparison to most of the people here, not the tallest but then again from an above angle you couldn't tell the height of someone. The last girl she noticed, she was familiar to her because of athletic in school. "Dara?" Alicia looked at the girl "It is you. What are you doing here? I haven't seen you since well the whole athlete group was training. This can't be a dream otherwise there would be cute boys and hot boys and I would be wearing something better than the school's cheerleading outfit. So do you have any clue?" Alicia asked looking at the dyed blonde short girl who was way shorter than Alicia who was around 7 inches taller than Dara.

Last edited:

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Azu Waizo

“Hey! Wait! Don’t go out!”He turned and saw what appeared to be Professor Oak walking towards the group. “It’s unsafe! Wild POKéMON live in tall grass! You need your own POKéMON for your protection. I know! Here, come with me!” He took one guy and was basically dragging him to the lab. He smirked slightly seeing the expression as the person’s shocked face as he was being forced to walk against his will. He followed the group as they walked to the lab. It still annoyed him that he wasn’t allowed to run, since he didn’t have running shoes. It also annoyed him that he couldn’t walk in any directions, only north, east, west, and south. Once inside the lab, he watched as the typical scene unfolded as Professor would go into his rant and his grandson would moan about having to wait as the main character picked first. Actually, he looked at the person stuck in the lab and saw that the main rival was a female. He snickered slightly and waited close to the table with the pokeballs. He wanted to see if he could essentially block one of the pokeballs from being picked. He made sure he was standing on the far right side of the table because he wanted a charmander. Charmander was favorite Kanto starter and he wanted to start with it. Of course, it meant he would struggle with both Brock and Misty, but he wouldn’t have much trouble down the road after that, aside from perhaps Giovanni if he reached his gym for the eighth badge without having charizard before then.

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Helen

Being stuck in the lab building, Helen decided to glance around. There was a computer that had an email about something called the Pokémon League. It seemed to be some kind of competition; like talent shows? While there seemed to be books around, she couldn’t move them or read them. Well, technically she could read the weird window pop-up that showed up. That informed her that she was looking at encyclopedias with blank pages. Seriously? Was this place made by ten-year-olds? That might explain the weird colors and lack of artistic skill.

Eventually, she came to a spot and stayed there, thinking. It took a couple of minutes, but then an older man in a lab coat and a teenaged boy… oh, that Maverick. She saw him in class, but couldn’t remember interacting with him much. As for the man, “Hey wait, you aren’t Grandpa,” she said. Although he looked kind of like him, it wasn’t.

The older man looked at her, started to say something, paused, then went on as normal, “Helen? Let me think... Oh, that's right, I told you to come! Just wait!”

“For what?” she said, but then the man started talking to Maverick.

“Here, Maverick! There are 3 POKEMON here!” There wasn’t anything that seemed suitable for the name, just three red and white spheres on the table. Then he grinned. “Haha! They are inside the POKE BALLS. When I was young, I was a serious POKEMON trainer. In my old age, I have only 3 left, but you can have one! Choose!”

Helen looked over and noticed another boy (dressed differently enough to be an outsider like her and Maverick) try to step in front of one of the Pokeballs, as they seemed to be. But then something blinked and warped him to the entrance of the room, like he wasn’t supposed to be there.

“What in the world is going on?” Helen asked, getting annoyed. “Where’s my Grandpa?”

Then the stranger said, in a scolding kind of voice, “Be patient! Helen, you can have one too.”

“What’d I do?” she muttered.

Buchou

filch some swag
Dara Radke

Dara watched as Professor Oak (she assumed) led a boy and a girl into the laboratory. This was just like in the games from what she could remember. She figured right now the two would be choosing which Pokemon they wanted. The player would choose a Pokemon and the rival would choose the Pokemon that had the advantage over the player. The third Pokemon was left alone, forever to be on the shelf waiting for a trainer that wouldn't come. Dara always went with Squirtle, as it was her favorite. A wise choice would be Bulbasaur, but it apparently took a while to raise. She thought. Augh. This was giving her a headache.

Looking up, Dara noticed Alicia was speaking to her. She could've sworn she had spoken to her before, but it didn't matter. It was obvious how frustrated she was with the whole thing. Dara was frustrated too, not really knowing anything past what she knew about the games.

"Surprise, it's me!" She grinned, a bit snarky. "It has been a while. I can't remember the last time we even talked.. been busy with cheer leading?" This was no time for small talk. Dara felt a bit lame with her attempt.

"Honestly.." Dara began once more, clearing her throat. "I'm not sure what this even is. I would expect much cuter men to be around here if this was a dream. I wouldn't surround myself with unattractive people." Dara felt a bit shallow for saying that, but she meant it.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Azu Waizo

One second he was standing next to the pokeball he was most likely going to take after the main and rival picked their pokemon. A flash of white flashed across his vision and when he blinked several times, he noticed he was back at the entrance, which meant that he was doomed if the main player of whoever was red picked either bulbasaur or charmander. He silently weeped inwardly as bulbasaur just wasn’t his taste and while squirtle was usually the best choice, it was just boring with squirtle. He walked back towards the group and stood a bit to the side just to make sure he didn’t get warped again when the inevitable battle would happen. He sighed as it seemed like the main protagonist who he had yet to recognize who he was appeared to be taking a while in choosing a pokemon. Perhaps he didn’t know how to select one. Either way, he would be doomed once he got his own team started.