• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Red, Gold, Ruby and Pearl? Pokewhat?

treespyro

Vintage much?
Alright the name could be better.

It is PG-13 with I guess some mild swearing and some adult humor however it is pretty tame.

PLOT

It was a sunny summer's day at Bacall High school except it was actually night. The professor who was banned from the school found his way back in. He was yelling at the lockers shouting out "I will get my revenge at those who fired me". Yeah he was your generic crazy professor. He started to build a machine. "I will send them to a different dimension and they will all fear my wrath" he yelled at the hamsters. He tried to look for a dimension warp or somewhere to send "Those that have caused me grief". He looked around at the nearest classroom. He searched the teacher's desk and found a Nintendo DS. "What are these things that kids play these days. It has no match for my scientific genius and pong" It was game of Pokemon Pearl. "Bah this will do" he plugged into his machine. However it did not work which worried him. He was trying everything. Then for some reason he realized that it wouldn't work with just one source. He quickly went to his nearest Gamestop/EB/Any retailer that sold games. He bought all the Nintendo DS consoles they had at stock. He then wanted more of these Pokemon games are a location for "All those that have destroyed me". So he bought many copies of Fire Red/Leaf Green and all the others. "Now I will send them in their demise" he yelled after trying to connect all these Nintendo DS consoles together. He cracked up laughing as he finally got it to work. He used a plant as a test subject. "Yes it worked" he laughed manically.

"I will rule the school"

The next morning on a warm summer day. you went to school like you would always do. For some reason you had to go in the morning which you may or may not have liked. You realized that the school was practically empty. So you just walked around like you would normally in school. You either loved or hated high school but you made it your own.

You could hear some noise. It was no other noise you would hear in school. You assumed that it must have been the janitor cleaning up after a chemistry blowup or a food fight nearby. Maybe some kids brought some alcohol. You decided to avoid it. However you hear laughter from the lab. You decided to check it out thinking it must be the janitor. You walked in and the generic weird evil professor laughs and then cries for some apparent reason. You come closer and then he smiles. You are freaked out and he points some ray at you connected to a bunch of Nintendo consoles. He presses a button...

Everything was a blur. You woke up in another land with funny music and you know you aren't in Kansas anymore.

Welcome to Pokemon? How do you get back home?

The point? Ride the game out and you'll get out. However you do remember the evil generic professor. Yeah? Well he sent himself in and he's going to take you hostage for "My revenge plot" to get money and destroy those that have forsaken him, you know all that jazz.

Misc.

Basically you are a normal everyday high school student. Some will know of Pokemon by playing it as characters, some won't. Now this is a comedy/parody, so just have fun. The best way to approach this is in the games. We wouldn't be going in the technical stuff of the game. Your NPC's will talk, you can enter houses randomly, you can't swim nor can you run until you get running shoes and so on. It is just like the games.

Another thing I would like some different array of personalities. Base it on people you know or yourself. My character is going to be cheerleader for example. So be different.

Also Pokemon locations will be set as in the game. First off it is Kanto with Pokemon Fire Red of Leaf Green.

Regarding gyms and contests, I don't want some differences however you don't have to even do any of those stuff. Just go with the flow and be a traveler.

Also you all come from the same high school which I just added the name: Just go with Bacall High School.

Rules

1. SPPF Rules apply
2. All SPPF RPG Rules Apply
3. No Overpowered characters
4. No God Modding / Bunnying
5. Direction will be done by me. Don't change the course.
6. Not too sure on this but minimum length of a post is 7 lines and/or 200 words? I don't know but I guess we will go with that.
7. Be active - Pretty important cause I'll be pushing the plot along
8. Have fun I guess.
9. Don't hate on someone else. You can solve your problems with one another in a civilized manner
10. Three strikes. You're out? Yes that's true.
11. Regarding Pokemon. Inform me of your choice of capture and evolving.

Sign-Up

Name: Simple

Age: 15-18. I don't know what high school is like in America but those are the ages.

Appearance: Here you have one set of clothes like in game. What would you wear to school that fits in the rules. Consider why were you in school earlier. Also what would your character look in a game. I don't really want hair color like green unless you do actually wear a color like that (6 lines)

Personality: Be different I guess and yeah I don't want similar characters so I recommend reading other sign-ups if we do have one. (7 lines)

History: From birth to today. If you know other characters then go for it. (7 lines)

Others: Go nuts?

Accepted:
1. Alicia Carter - Treespyro
2. Raven Miranda Creeley - Innerflame
3. Helen Seeley - Ysavvryl
4. Azu Waizo - Slipomatic
5. Maverick Jackewicz - Skillfulness
6. Dara Radke - Buchou

Reserves:

1. kuriboh361
2. Nightfall715
3. Zoruagible
4. gmoyes

Any Q's PM moi. That is all I hope.

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Hi, treespyro! It has been awhile, not since that pokemon school RPG (Regional Academy or something like that) we were in. I would like to reserve a spot! I might use that nerdy character I didn't get the chance to use... Does this school have a uniform (just wonder if I need my character to were something more specific)? From what I can tell that doesn't seem to be the case but I thought I ask.

Oh it goes from age 14/15 (normally) I think. I really just depends on when you were born and what age you started school. Like if you birthday in November, and you started school at age five you'll turned six before before you graduate kindergarten while everyone else(whose birthdays are before August/start of school) is already five. In this case you'll be fifteen first year of high school while other will be fourteen until the next year. Though people some people just let them start school early making them four when they start which can put them as thirteen until their birthday.

^ Yeah the whole age thing for school is a bit complicated but is generally in the 14-15 very few are at 13. Trust me I know what I'm talking about, I graduated when I was 19 (and I didn't fail any grades) because I started school late and my birthday is in November.

Anyways, I'll get working on my sign-up.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Thanks for that info. Where I come from you start when you are like 13 and finish up 18 or 12-17 depending when you are born. So yeah it is a tad confusing.

Same High school, no uniforms. Just be detailed but really like in the games, you have one set of clothes.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
I'm finish and I hope there aren't too many grammar mistakes in it.

-------
Name: Raven Miranda Creeley

Appearance: Small, shortness is one of the first thing people notice about Raven, standing only four feet and ten inches tall. She’s not fit having a little of a protruding belly but she hides it well under clothes that are a little big on her. Her chest is fairly small which doesn’t do her much favors. The tone of her skin, even though you can barely see it, is pale. Her hair is pitch black, straight and isn’t much longer than shoulder length though she has it pulled up into two high ponytails that brings it high above her shoulders. Long bangs cover almost all of her face except of her chin area; making her eyes impossible to see normally. If you ever do see them they’re just normal brown eyes, nothing really special about them.

Raven has no fashion sense at all so she tends to wear clothes that are comfortable and thinks they’re cute. Today her clothes consist of orange and brown. Wearing a brown long-sleeved shirt, the sleeves only leave her fingers expose and the bottom does below her hip. Over that, she’s wearing a sparkling orange button vest that’s the length of the shirt. Slacks that are a darker shade of brown and has been rolled up once to keep it at her ankles. At the end of them there are light brown boots that has white petals design up on the front center of it and red stripe leading to a little red flower on the outside of the footwear. However due to the pants all you can really see is brown and a little white.

Some accessories the girl has today an orange scarf wrapped around her neck that a dark orange in the center and fade to a lighter orange at the end. It slightly hides the bottom of her face. On Raven’s head right at the start of her bangs, she is wearing a red headband with a little orange flower to the left side of it. Finally ruining the whole color scheme, Raven has a light green one strap bag slung over her shoulder. It’s fairly empty since she stores all unneeded books and materials in her locker.

Personality: Reserve type of person, Raven believes if you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all. Thus keeps all her anger and snarky comments to herself. If someone insult her or throw rudeness her way she will, as of so far, reply with politeness. She is nice person, the type that would stretch her neck out to help another though when others try to do the same she declines. She's not exactly mopey and sad yet she isn’t happy and peppy either, but instead of being neutral she is in an ambiguous emotion state that’s hard to read. In that mixture of emotions it’s rare to feel any strong negative feelings.

If you spot her alone, she can sometimes be seen viciously scribbling something in a notebook or quietly mumbling to herself as she writes in it. When she notices someone is around she will always try to put on a smile and try to distract the person away from herself. Overall she likes to keep all her worries and troubles to herself and will do whatever she can to avoid having to reveal it. In a way she is emotionally closed to the people around her yet still willing to be a friendly, kind person and tries to make friends.

Something else to mention about Raven is that she’s daydreamer, loving to just let her imagination run wild and having wild fantasies that she believes will never happen. She loves the idea true love and happy endings however… she believes that those things are just fairytales and don’t happen in real life, so she never pursues it. It's sad knowing that but it doesn’t stop her from loving it the same.

History: Raven was born into a happy close family where she was lavish with gifts and love until her mother passed away and her father got remarried to an evil stepmother with two evil stepdaughters. There she remained until her father also died leaving all of his riches to her thus her stepmother was force to keep her to get at her money. She used the girl inheritances to get herself all kind of luxuries and the girl bare minimum of clothes and food. Thus the girl lived in sorrow waiting for the day her prince charming would come along and take her away from it all… Well, she wishes that this was true.

So badly the girl wishes her life was something like Cinderella’s and would eventually have a happy ending. In reality, in the beginning they were happy and had above average amount of money until her Dad lost his job. Then everything went down hill. They had to move to a smaller house, her parents began fighting a lot, and eventually they got divorce; she went with her mom. She was about eight at the time. That is when the thought of true love existence disappear from her thoughts. She always desperately hoped that they would realize they love one another after all and get back together.

That never happened however; her Mom married a man named Bruce who had a son about her age. Her stepbrother, Lucian, was a rough character and he wasn’t interested in his new sister or mother. Her father also got remarried to a lady named Elena with two daughters older than Raven. Her stepsisters, Erika and Erin, always poked at her bad fashion sense whenever she came over; though they weren‘t really bad people, none of her stepfamily members were. Everyone got along just fine in their new family arrangement; her families were happy…

As for Raven, she ended up in this awkward situation where she didn’t comfortably feel like she belonged to a family anymore. So she spent her days going through the motions and acting like everything was okay. She was grateful to have parents that were still alive and still love her and she would hate to ruin their happiness, especially not when her new half sister was on the way. Fantasizing about things that would never be helped keep her spirits up even though she wasn’t completely happy, she didn’t fall into depression either.

These days Raven is an average high school girl, with fairly good grades. She has friends but none of them are really that close with her. They do enjoy having a good chat. The girl never learned much about fashion so she has difficulty time dressing properly for a girl her age which cause her some grief with the popular girls. Today, she was coming to school early to make up a test that she missed when she was out sick. But she was extra early because she forgot her notebook and she has to find it quick before someone reads it.

Others: Raven has played pokemon before but that was a long time ago back when it was for gameboy/gameboy color. She hasn’t really touched a gaming system since. She always carrying around a thick notebook that she like to write her little fantasies and draw little doodles in; she doesn’t let anyone willingly look at it. Her favorite food is pancakes but anything sweets is high on her list; she tries to stay away from it.

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
Nah it is decent enough. Right now I am more concerned about getting people. Nonetheless it is great, I feel sorry for your character (I would have bagged her out IRL) Accepted

We need more people. :O

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
You've caught my attention, good Sir. *w* Reserve me please~!

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
I might join in, just a few questions. When it does take off, we can start in different locations right, along with a basic pokemon, or are we starting off in a location close to one another with nothing to use?

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Name: Helen Seeley

Appearance: Helen is a little tall at five foot ten inches, with a nice feminine figure. She has copper-red hair that goes to the middle of her back; that fateful day, it was style so that most of it was loose, but the front parts were braided, wrapped around the sides of her head, then tied in back with a white lily hairclip (with green ribbons). Her eyes are dark green and she usually wears light make up to look nice and hide any imperfections.

For that day’s outfit, she wore a crinkly green shirt with ribbon trimming and little white flowers decorating it, as well as a white knee-length skirt that has a leaf pattern. She has black mary-jane shoes with lacy white socks; this is a typical style for her. She carries a jean side bag for her books and other school things. At the time, she only had a three-ring binder with some folders with homework, blank papers, a bag of pens, pencils, erasers, and a solar calculator, and a few science equation charts. She also has a silver wristwatch and a flowery lace choker necklace.

Personality: Helen is confident and level-headed person (if she’s not, she does her best to at least appear that way). She likes science and math, preferring things that are reasonable and rational to fanciful daydreams. While she rarely shouts or speaks loudly, she does have a sharp glare down pat if someone is being dumb in her opinion. She works hard at what she does, although she tries to make her actions seem effortless. She is critical and can come off as harsh and unfeeling; all she’s trying to do is help.

As one might imagine, she’s independent and looks down on those who depend on others (or, heaven forbid, act clingy). Her confidence and attitude does get her some popularity, but she only has a few friends. She can be friendly if she comes to respect someone; she just tries to avoid getting hurt by being distant. When someone does become her friend, she will back them up and help them out (although she’ll stay on the blunt side). She does have a soft spot for animals and doesn’t like to see them hurt.

History: Helen grew up under critical no-nonsense parents, who felt they should strive to give their children any advantage in terms of education but not spoil them. Thus they put a lot of pressure on Helen and her older brother to succeed in everything they started. They got the pair put into early education classes, then into tutoring in anything they showed a weakness (a ‘B’ grade) in. They got used to volunteering (because colleges love that sort of thing) and summer courses. All the while, they were also pressured to look their best as well, even though they were allowed to pick out their clothes even early on (but the clothes had to be right and pass their mother’s judgment).

This had an adverse effect on her brother, who broke under pressure a couple of years ago in his senior year of high school; he started going to parties to get drunk and coming back to argue with their parents. Eventually, he left to join the army and hasn’t spoken to his parents. He has tried to convince Helen that she needs to free herself from their parents’ scrutiny, but she feels she needs to succeed where he failed. Now that she is in her senior year, a bit early, she keeps working hard to get their approval.

Of course, some nutcase professor had to then toss her into a world where real-world physics are entirely ignored.

Others: As one might imagine, Helen isn’t much of a video game player. She knows of Pokémon through her cousins who are avid games, but hasn’t felt an interest in looking deeper.

Let's see, a haughty character who is clueless about video games is thrown into a Pokemon game in a comedy RPG... yeah, this'll be fun.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Ysavvryl - Accepted

Oh right yeah we need male characters, a lot of them to balance them out. Also Slipo, pretty much how you start in Pokemon add with the cliche of everyone being the same place. Pretty much

This post will be updated with my sign up very soon but gosh darnit we need more male characters. :p

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Reserve me please, if there's room.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Yeah sure no problem.

All three have reserves. Try to get it done soon.

Name: Alicia Carter

Appearance: Alicia Carter is pretty average tall in the height, just around 5'7" and her weight suits this as she is very athletic and of average-thin weight. She has long blonde hair either tied up with a long ponytail or just long past back length with a black headband. Her blonde hair is similar to the ash blonde hair style which means that it is a pale-lightish blonde hair color. She has sparking blue eyes that match her hair. Her skin color is between pale and tannish, meaning that it is your generic skin color that is associated a lot with 'white' people. There is nothing really different about her, Alicia has your generic pretty girl eyes, nose, ears and mouth. She wears a little eye liner, a little make-up and some lipstick.

She is average-thin and her build is pretty similar to that. That is because she is a cheerleader and does have some athletic skills in running, jumping, gymnastics and swimming. She does have a pretty averagely big chest which is apparently normal for a cheerleader. Alicia has long, thin legs that work with her physique which is what a lot of girls would kill for in High School. Her attire at the present moment is the cheerleading outfit that they were in High School. White top with light blue trimmings with the School's sporting logo on the front of the top. That top however does down to her stomach from there is it just bare. Then from there she wears a miniskirt with the same colors as in the top. It is a pleated mini skirt however the blue is the main color and the trimmings is in white. She wears blue sneakers as well with white laces. She wears simple earnings and a silver locket and bracelets on her left wrist where a watch should be.

Personality: Alicia is your stereotypical cheerleader. She loves sport which includes swimming, running and so on. As she used to be an runner because she went into cheerleader however she does do both these days including gymnastics. So Alicia is your sport junkie because she has a lot of skills in sport however she is known more for her being a cheerleader rather than her track and field records which does annoy her a lot. Alicia though, loves shopping and fashion like most of her friends. She spends a lot of time either training or shopping for new clothes, shoes and what ever she can buy that associated with fashion. She comes from a rich family and that does in a way match her attitude. Some people consider her part of the popular clique which is in fact. They also use that to categorize her as a 'mean girl'. Alicia is not smart at all when it comes to grades. She doesn't have time to really study and she does if she just scraps though she could just get a scholarship in sports or use her extra-curricular activities.

Her personality as its self is that she is a nice girl, kind of an airhead even though she does come with some hints of intelligence. she is simple and likes boys. So that makes her easily distracted and that many will consider her (Alicia) as a stereotypical cheerleader that does not associate with the 'lower' classes of people in high school. She has a very good relationship with her family and hasn't had the best record with boys. Alicia can be a mean girl if someone does annoy her e.g. says all she can do is cheerlead.

History: Alicia Carter was born in a family as the eldest and only daughter. She does have one younger brother though. Her father is a doctor and her mother is a fashion designer. They are a very rich family which is why they are considered one of the elite in the area. She was very good at sports and loved them so much. She started gymnastics when she was five however a few years later she just didn't have the time. Then she managed to focus her talents in track and field as well as swimming. Money helped a lot because it pushed her with better facilities and coaching. Alicia's younger brother was really similar to her but he went into different sports. She then got her first job as a fashion retailer and that is still her job which helps her get more money to spend in the mall.

Alicia then went into high school and she joined the cheerleading squad to fit in easily. She was then welcomed and with that became one of the most popular girls in the high school. Everyone started to know her for her cheerleading at football and basketball games rather than her skills in track which she does have. Her normal day includes training in the wee hours of the morning, school, work, socializing and then 'study' or just do whatever. She hasn't really had a stable relationship with any boyfriend even though a lot of guys in the high school would like to have something with her. She was in school today for both track training and cheerleading practice. So with herself wearing a jumper which I didn't add in appearance, she heard a lot of noises. She walked towards the lab, wanting to check out the noise and the lights and well you know the story of the psycho professor.

Others: Never had time for Video Games, so she doesn't know anything about Pokemon at all.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Just looked over now and saw how crappy the length is...

Added more to the offending areas.

Name: Azu Waizo

Appearance: Azu is fairly pale, being almost white due to his hereditary. He stands at 5’5” and weighs around 135lbs. He has blue eyes and a sharp chin. His hair is a dark, short, blue hair that is kept smooth and straight, but if one were to look closely, one could tell that it was dyed and that his original hair color was black. If left naturally, his hair would become wavy and his bangs would fall over his eyes.He occasionally has glasses on, but they’re mostly reading glasses as he can’t read things up close. He wears a red t-shirt and blue jeans and white tennis shoes, along with white socks. He is known to almost always carry a black duffel bag that has his school things in it. His glasses are thin, black glasses that are shaped in a rectangle shape, which is often why he doesn’t wear it unless he needs to. His muscles are toned, but just as he rarely works out so while he isn’t fat, due to his metabolism, he isn’t exactly buff.

Personality: Azu is a quiet person, often engrossing himself in books. He is often called a nerd or geek, but he doesn’t care much about what people think about him. He doesn’t really socialize much and if he does, it usually is about school work, never about anything of interest. He appears strict in public and tends to be a bit snappy at times. He does have an opposite side which only very few know about. He does have an obsession with video games and you could make a fast friend out of him if you started talking about video games near him. He is very much a cold person with high standards and expectations. He isn't familiar with jokes in America so he will often be lost on most jokes. He has an awkward time trying to speak with people as he has no sense of what’s current. He is blunt most of the time. He will occasionally give very vague comments that will sometimes confuse the person he’s talking to as to what he is talking about. He does have a habit of using logic and strategy over pure luck and winging it.

History: Azu was actually born and raised in Japan originally. He grew up being the only child of his family. His parents both worked at a company and made decent amount of money. He was raised to study hard and do well with school if he wanted to succeed in life. Although his parents never noticed or pretended to not notice, he would spends some of his allowance in video games. He would play video games after all his work was done, but he made sure that his parents wouldn’t find it since it wasn’t really helpful to his education. He had to learn to cook for himself early on but soon learned that he enjoyed cooking. He would cook meals for himself and some for his parents for dinner. Although he learned Japanese as his first language, he learned English as his second language and could speak it pretty well, so well that his parents decided to send him to a high school in Kansas.

He is a top A-student and for the most part, the teachers don’t care about what he does as secretly, his education before transferring over was a lot harder and more advanced. He started to spend most of his time reading things in the library until he had to go to his apartment house.

Other: Because he is an avid gamer and being born in the country that made the game, he is very well versed in pokemon although he doesn’t play it as much as other games.

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
@Slipomatic: Pretty solid but maybe increase appearance, go in a bit deeper. Personality the same. Pending not that much though maybe 4 lines respectively.

@Buchou: Sure get it done ASAP

Skillfulness

Sorry! I said I'd have it yesterday but I didn't! DX sorry...

Name: Maverick Jackewicz

Appearance: Maverick is an average high schooler. He’s around five feet seven inches and weighs just less than one hundred and fifty pounds. He’s in great shape, considering he’s on the school Ultimate Frisbee team, and his skin is the shade of any stereotyped white person. His hair is short, bushy, and dark brown nearing black. His cheeks are spotted with a conglomeration of sun freckles and while he wears contacts for sports, his thin glasses are usually perched upon his nose.

Jake’s attire on the day he was whisked away is what he usually wears. He’s got a pair of dark baggy jeans hanging above his black sneakers. His top is a black short sleeve with abstract, rainbow, geometric shapes bursting from the center. Over is he has on a generic grey zip up hoodie. His glasses are black with a silver line down the right side, just to be fancy. His only accessory is his ever present golden cross necklace. It reminds him of his mother and makes her feel close.

Personality: Maverick likes to think he’s a cool person, but in a lot of ways he isn’t. He’s a very peaceful person and often a bit jumpy. He’s often the one all of his friends tease due to his hilarious reactions. He can take jokes too seriously half the time and the other half of the time he makes the jokes funnier. His smile is big, genuine, and he’s not afraid to show it off. His kindness is open to everyone, even though he tries to play it off and act casual. He’s enthusiastic about the things he loves; Frisbee, band, science, and his friends. Some people are deterred by his enthusiasm, but around his friends, they can’t get enough.

Rick’s friends look up to him for a lot of reasons. His integrity is like no other and he can turn any dull event into a fun adventure. He treats everyone with a fair amount of respect and makes sure he does his best not to offend anyone. He’s expressive and open about showing his emotions, weather he embarrasses himself or not. Above all, he treasures every moment. Maverick is wise, despite appearing clumsy and foolish most of the time, and he knows that high school won’t last. He wants to make each day count and know he did something worthwhile.

History: Maverick grew up with foster parents. From the get-go, he knew he was adopted from parents who didn’t want him. The people who raised him, on the other hand, raised him fantastically. Well, mostly. He might be shyer and not as manly due to the way they babied him most of his life, but Rick wouldn’t want it any other way. He never misbehaved and loved the parents who loved him back.

Unfortunately, four years ago when Maverick was thirteen, his adoptive mother got in a serious car accident. For weeks, she was in a coma and everyone in Jake’s world was on edge. In the end, she passed away, turning Maverick’s life into a train wreck. With help from friends and God, he survived the ordeal, but doesn’t love to talk about it. For being such a tragedy, Rick was able to quickly grasp a moral from the story, as it were. He rationalized and learned from his mother’s death, learning to give special meaning to each day, because who knows who could be dead tomorrow?

Other: Aside from being on the Ultimate team, Jake plays the trumpet and is a fervent Christian. He also happens to have a lot of nicknames, Jake or Rick being most common and Marker or Mickey J being amongst the obscure ones. He’s not too fond of car accidents; lucky for him Pokémon has no cars. He’s played the older versions, but has grown out of those games.

Last edited:

Buchou

filch some swag
Name: Dara Radke

Appearance: Dara stands at about 5'0", making her rather short for her age. Her weight is average, about 115 lbs. Because she is on the tennis she has a bit of an athletic build and strong legs, despite her small size. Due to her bad vision, she has to wear contacts, but a pair of black reading glasses hang off her ruffled shirt. Originally, Dara's eyes are brown but she sometimes sports non prescription blue contacts when she doesn't have to focus in school or tennis. Her skin is of fair complexion, without blemishes aside from a few freckles that dot across her nose. Dara's hair is dyed blond, reaching all the way down her back. It is somewhat wavy, but she typically straightens it. Her bangs curl at the sides, giving off a cute appearance.

As for attire, Dara wears a white baby doll top with a black ribbon at the collar. The sleeves are ruffled, reaching just to her shoulders. For her bottom half, she wears a black pleated skirt with suspenders hoisted over her shoulders that lace at her back. The skirt reaches just to her knees, so it's rather on the short side. On her legs are a pair of black thigh highs with white polka dots. For her shoes, she wears a pair of black baby doll slippers that strap over her foot. A bow accents the tip of her toe. Around her wrist is a charm bracelet, given to her by her mom before she was transported to the Pokemon game world.

Personality: Dara is rather competitive, whether it be in school, or especially, in tennis. As the girls' tennis team captain, she if required to make sure her team excels and beats other schools. Thus, she can be a bit aloof or seem uncaring when it comes to other sports. This aloofness can come off as a bit cold, but overall, she is rather friendly and cheerful. Always willing to help, Dara tries her hardest to be a good friend. There is never a dull moment with her, even if she tends to speak the obvious and makes bland exclamations. She's rather hyper.

One thing about Dara is that she isn't afraid to showcase what she likes. In fact, she rather parades her favourite things, like tennis or some video games. Her personality can come off as a bit ditzy, and she often has a hard time conveying what she wants to say in normal conversations. It's easy to confuse her, despite being so competitive. As a girl, she loves things like shopping and going out with her friends. Typically, she tries to treat the tennis team once a month, so she is pretty kind to her players. She can be a bit of a flirt, always wearing shirt skirts and trying scout out cute boys.

History: Dara was born into a rather low income family. Her mother was a day care worker and her father never showed his face in her life, so she lived with a step father. Her brother was born 2 years after her, making her the eldest in the family. When she was around 5, her mother married her step father and Dara was forced to live with step siblings. She disliked them very much, and chose to be protective of her younger brother. As a kid, she had to go without many times, and grew up watching other people receive things she wanted. This didn't turn her into an envious person, however. Instead, it bettered her and taught her the value of things she got and received.

Dara didn't play sports through her primary school years, not really focused on anything. She played video games with her brother and got her exercise by playing pretend outside. In middle school, she became attracted to the tennis team and filled in an application to try out. The mini skirts and competitive nature of the sport appealed to her. Thus, her tennis career was born, despite the sport being mostly for "wealthier" individuals. For 3 years she trained and participated in matches against the other rival schools.

In high school, Dara continued on with her tennis career. She became more interested in boys then, hoping to eventually land a boyfriend. Her step siblings moved out and began lives of their own, much to her happiness. She could finally be alone without the annoying older kids she didn't even consider family. Her appearance began to become more important to her, so she started dressing cuter and acting cuter in order to impress people.

Dara was preparing for some tutoring before she was whisked away into the Pokemon game world. She was wearing a cute outfit, hoping to land a date with the boy who was tutoring her, but fate decided it could not be.

Others: Despite being into sports, she likes video games. She knows a lot about Pokemon, but enjoys mostly the retro games.

treespyro

Vintage much?
@Slipomatic: Accepted

@Buchou: Accepted

@Skillfulness: Pending. Personality is a bit too short, dunno just flesh it out more I guess.