• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Red Gyaradon'ts Trade Shop

Which sort of pokemon are you are you most interested in trading/obtaining?

• Total voters

davidw90uk

Red Gyaradon'ts
Sorry about bothering you again but i need a couple clones of a shiny reuniclus, please

no problem happy to do it, 3 clones plus original ye? I can be on wifi in 10 mins

Poke16Freak

hi there, my darmanitan has zen mode as its ability unfortunately, I would be happy to trade either my volcarona or hydreigon for the darkrai. Im dont know what other pokemon you have, so just make me an offer, thanks.

alright im not interested in darmanitan no more and i have a shiny flawless stunfisk with EM's

Ulicies

Mild Monk
Hi there! I noticed your cloning services and your DW Taillow. If you're able to, I would love for you to clone a couple of my pokemon, but due to my ignorance, I just have a couple quick questions: Does it affect the original's UT-ness? And what are your requirements/rules for cloning?

As for the Taillow, I don't exactly have the right natures, but I do have an UT Jolly Darkrai, an UT Mild Female Feebas, and an UT Docile Groudon.

davidw90uk

Red Gyaradon'ts
Hi there! I noticed your cloning services and your DW Taillow. If you're able to, I would love for you to clone a couple of my pokemon, but due to my ignorance, I just have a couple quick questions: Does it affect the original's UT-ness? And what are your requirements/rules for cloning?

As for the Taillow, I don't exactly have the right natures, but I do have an UT Jolly Darkrai, an UT Mild Female Feebas, and an UT Docile Groudon.

hi there, no it doesnt affect the original UT -ness, and i just require that i can keep a copy of the pokemon. regarding the tailow are the pokemon you offer shiny?

Ulicies

Mild Monk
hi there, no it doesnt affect the original UT -ness, and i just require that i can keep a copy of the pokemon. regarding the tailow are the pokemon you offer shiny?
Unfortunately, they aren't shiny. It's fine if you only trade for shinies, I must have missed that while reading your OP.

And that sounds fair. Would it be difficult to make 5 copies of my shiny, and keep one for yourself? Lol I know that sounds weird, but he's like my last shiny/bargaining chip.

davidw90uk

Red Gyaradon'ts
Unfortunately, they aren't shiny. It's fine if you only trade for shinies, I must have missed that while reading your OP.

And that sounds fair. Would it be difficult to make 5 copies of my shiny, and keep one for yourself? Lol I know that sounds weird, but he's like my last shiny/bargaining chip.

ok yes i do unfortunately. Ye no problem I could do that, which pokemon is it you want cloned?
I am currently doing trades at the moment, but I could do the trade in 15 mins or so?

Poke16Freak

hi there, which egg moves and what is the nature please?

careful nature and has pain split earthpower curse and i cant remember the last move

Ulicies

Mild Monk
ok yes i do unfortunately. Ye no problem I could do that, which pokemon is it you want cloned?
I am currently doing trades at the moment, but I could do the trade in 15 mins or so?
It's my lv1 shiny. And how long does it usually take to clone? Just curious, since I've never even heard of it before yesterday.

Ulicies

Mild Monk
Pay no mind to my PM, that's just my nerves talking. If you're still able to, just post here or PM, whichever works for you, when you're online for the cloning.

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
Question- your leveling up, it's just simple leveling up, correct? I have a level 50 that I don't really have time to raise. It is already eved and everything, I just need it leveled up. What would you charge?

davidw90uk

Red Gyaradon'ts
hi there, thats correct, just that I can clone and keep a copy of the pokemon for myself, which pokemon is it?

Ulicies

Mild Monk
Thanks for the help! I'll try to acquire some more shinies so that we can trade sometime in the future xD