• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Red in SSBB: Please Read

Bulk

Deku Boy said:
Why does every person that I debate this with shove words in my mouth? Check the whole topic, check every topic or message I have ever posted on the internet. I have never said that Red is likely for SSBB. I have never even said anything good about his chances. Quite the contrary, everything I do say about his chances are bad. Don't make assumptions.
So why the feck are we discussion this? If he's not likely to get in, and even you said it yourself, why are we at the end of page two discussions it? This thread is pointless if you don't think he has a chance of getting in. You should've posted it in the SSBB Topic, that way it would've been discussed faster and by more people.

Honestly, what was the point in discussing this in the first place?

DaIntreguingBakedPotato

Ditto Breeder ._.;
The sheer stupidity in this thread....
Alright.
First off, this isnt the SSBB discussion thread, so don't discuss any SSBB except Red, unless it's for arguement's sake. Secondly, people seem to be very worked up over whether one character will get into one game. Granted, prolly the most awesome game EVARR. But still.

Alright. Now here's my opinions.

Before reading the first post: "If you can find a good moveset..."
After reading the first post: "That... certainly is a good moveset."
Of course, I don't think it's a perfect moveset, but it's better than anything I could come up with.

The reasoning for why he should be in SSBB is great, and I do think that he should be in SSBB.

I do not think he will be. The game is a ways into production and I doubt they've been creating Red this whole time. Maybe next time.

The thing about "he's too human, he shouldn't be in it!" In OoT Link's hometown has no weapons. You have to crawl through a hole and avoid the perpetual motion device to find a sword. In TP Link has to wear chainmail or risk getting stabbed through the heart or something.
And another thing, who cares if Red's too human? This is Nintendo, dammit; land of the plumber who doubles in size after eating shrooms, creaters of puffball's adventures in "Dreamland". They can do whatever they want and get away with it. That includes spontaneosly alloting characters combat ability. (I understand Nintendo cannot do WHATEVER they want and get away with it, but they have much more freedom than many people)

And a minor note to all those rabid lucario/blaziken fans: they're not for sure in. They may be, but it's still uncomfirmed. Just as long as everyone remembers that.

Hao Kaiser

Aww... Crap.
Honestly, what was the point in discussing this in the first place?
Dude, I invite you to go look at 95% of the forum.

Anyways, it's a neat idea, honestly, we get many worse ideas on this forums than having Red playable. Heck, I'd rather have Red than Solid Snake.

Actually, I'd rather have Puar from Dragon Ball than Solid Snake. 1<_<;1

But, like you said, it isn't very likely, but maybe someday, when Nintendo finally runs out of ideas, has put out Nintencats, the DS4 lite XTREME, and alarm clocks that tell us the weather when we wake up, it'll happen.

And anyone that wants Munchlax in SSBB... please go jump off a bridge.

Deku Boy

I thought I'd give everyone an update on how this whole poll thing is going. At the moment, 59.4% of the responders want Red in SSBB, 33.3% don't, and 7.3% don't care. I'm closing all of the topics tommorow night, so if you still want to give your opinion, you've only got a day left.

Bulk

Where's this poll? Becuase it ain't here and you're asking for our opinions, that's a bit crap.

DaIntreguingBakedPotato

Ditto Breeder ._.;
I think I see the logic in not ACTUALLY having a poll and instead tallying up the names of the people who voice their opinions.

For one thing, it gives reasons why you're voting that way.
Another thing, the poll would be at the top of the page, and thus the first thing you do. If there had been a poll I certainly would've voted "No Red" and regretted it later.

That or he/she just forgot or didnt know about the poll option xD

Ok. Here's the thing. I think it's ok, the moveset is also pretty good, but do you really think Nintendo would put Red in? I mean really, that's like a dream. That would never happen. You went through a lot, but sorry. It ain't gonna happen.

No.