• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Red light in my 3DS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Okay, this was weird. Like, MEGA WEIRD.

Before I start, this was no ordinary bright red flashing-charge-me-NOW red LED light. It was SOLID. Just plain red colour light in my 3DS.
It happened when I grabbed my XL out of my bag. I flipped it open and noticed the red light. It was solid, non flashing one.

I looked in Google, it said that its probably busted. But mine isn't. I turned it on like normal. Nothing affected it :/ It connects to Wifi perfectly too. Plus, the battery is full charged. All four blue bars are there. I'm not even charging.

I'm like, freaked out now ( /_o)
So what's up with that? :0 nya~

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I don't have an answer to your question. But strangely my 3DS's light (the Wi-Fi one that's normally only red when it's blinking) turned red for a second when I turned it on last Thursday. And it was fully charged too. Mine was a regular 3DS and not an XL though.

Starlightt

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That's freaky. I've never seen a 3DS do that before. Not even mine. o_o

Maybe you should call Nintendo or something and ask about it.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I don't have an answer to your question. But strangely my 3DS's light (the Wi-Fi one that's normally only red when it's blinking) turned red for a second when I turned it on last Thursday. And it was fully charged too. Mine was a regular 3DS and not an XL though.

Oh. Same here. I use the Wifi of my XL a lot. So probably we're similar.

That's freaky. I've never seen a 3DS do that before. Not even mine. o_o

Maybe you should call Nintendo or something and ask about it.

I don't live in US, nya~

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Which light was it? Mine, though it's a regular, has the power light turn red solids when there's low battery, and then blinks for the charge-me-now part.

well isn't that freaky o_O

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
I had that happen to me when I was playing Pokémon Y, no idea what it means and my launch model 3DS is still working fine.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Please don't bump threads that haven't been posted in for over a month. Read the site rules.

*Closes*

Status
Not open for further replies.