• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Red x Gold shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is dedicated to Red and Gold, and the love they share.

They're the two heroes of the first gen, and red later teaches gold so it makes sense to me (and its cute!)

Picture:

091.jpg

dont know where its from but its not mine.

whats this ship's name? And we'll need a topic!

Last edited:
Gold grabbed Red and pulled him out of the room to train when at the end of the GSC saga. and its kawaii!!!

whats this ship called?

taitofan

Stalker!
It's called Polishipping. This ship is pretty cute... I laughed at the end of the GSC arc when Gold dragged Red away and Yellow was all "Come back!" Hahaha... Then they rode off on the bicycles together, which was pretty sweet. This ship isn't my fave for either of them, but it's a nice alternative.

Polishipping? awwww! They're so cute together!

Topic:
Who's tops?

obviously Red if you sask me ;)

taitofan

Stalker!
Who's tops?
Gonna break the age/height rule and say Gold. His personality is innately more dominant, whereas Red could go either way. I'm sure it wouldn't be a set thing, but I'd go with Gold being in charge more often.

Last edited:

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!

*checks watch*

...well, not yet... oh well. Next... If the mangá was different, how should their relationship start?

taitofan

Stalker!
If the manga was different, how should their relationship start?
Well... There are countless ways that the manga could have been different... I kinda like the idea of it being more or less the same except with obvious hints of attraction. Maybe some lingering glances and flustered flushing? Then by the time they're training at Mt. Silver, the attraction could evolve and things could heat up... Hehe.

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
Well, it wont be bumping for a while so im free to post...

I'm a fan of this ship, it's absolutely awsome, it's one of my new favorites. Does anyone have any fanart of fics with or of this shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.