• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Red_the_knight's Ultimate Strategy Guide for Battle Factory

Red_the_knight

Pokemon Warrior
You know, I've had enough of losing to Noland and the other Rental Pokemon in an unfair fight. Critical Hits, avoiding confusion without getting hit thyself, and losing to Noland with a good victory.

It's time I get payback on all the Head Rental experts, especially Thorton (even if he is from Pt and HGSS).

This time, I will make the ultimate strategy guide of awesomeness. One that will make sure no one will have to suffer from Noland (or Thorton) ever again. Why? I am trying to make a good video game based from a manga book based from a game, and I am trying to figure out what Rentals Noland, Thorton, and Argenta are going to use since I would consider them broken.

So, I've been conducting an experiment from Emerald and my HGSS game to see what rental Pokemon are they, and how will the player will try and surpass a good strategy without failing. Plus, we can't tell what Noland will pull since he's a knowledge title I call, "Rental Brain Expert".

Before I gone for the tips, I need to ask if it's okay if I would be allow to post up a list of rental Pokemon from my research. And strategy tips.