• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Redeevee pokepic

Redeevee

BrowsePNG5-1.png

Bulbasaur Charmander and Squirtle as humans

thoughts?

scoobydoo.png

Mystery inc

Last edited:

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Not a bad picture, the drawing is really good. The coloring on it could be a bit better, if the quality of the picture was better. A clearer image. Love Bulbasaur, that's the best of the group in my opinion. It's the hair that makes him, and the expression. Nice how you made the heights different. Poor Squirtle, he's the shortest. :( But yes, pretty good drawing I think.

Redeevee

thanks! well its well colored in the actual picture. the coloring just didnt translate well over the computer which is really frustrating.

Drift3r

Yeah.
This is good - If the picture quality was better, I'm sure everybody would appreciate it more.

The only "major" thing is that next to Bulbasaur's right (our left) foot, I'm pretty sure I can see a rubbed out bulbasaur or something - but that doesn't take anything away from the picture :)

Redeevee

good eye!! i was originally going to draw in bulbasuar charmander and squirtle but i decided against it. i wish the picture had come out better :(

Drift3r

Yeah.
Well, it doesn't take anything away from the picture :)

So, are you going to be doing any more of these (such as other starters, legendaries, and evolution chains etc)?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Decent gijinkas. Their shoes look a little odd though.

But you translated their faces well. Only squirtle look a bit bizarre, but squirtle's just freaky. Charmander looks blue. I'd think he'd look better with an orange-ish tan type skin. Bulbasaur looks all right.

The Tail

Pretty good....what I don't understand is why they have such long necks, still its better than what I can draw of humans.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Hmm. Scooby's decently well done, but the others aren't that great. Shaggy looks too aggressive, and a little too muscular, Velma and Daphne look odd, and Fred's head is lop-sided. Also, Fred and Daphne look as if they could be possessed by the ghost or something. Their bodies, excepting Fred's, which is also somewhat lop-sided look all right, though Shaggy's doesn't look like Shaggy's body.

You did a good dog, let me put it that way.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Hm, I used to love Scooby-Doo. ^^

Anyway, I like this picture, but there are some things I noticed. One everyone in the picture, the eyes are not exactly right. Scooby's should be big and expressive! That's just the kind of dog he is! Ruh-Roh!
On Shaggy I noticed quiet a few things, first off, he seems way to muscular. He is a lanky character like his good friend Scoody, and also I saw his hair looked much better in this picture than the way it should be. That was a problem. He name is Shaggy, so then his hair could also be described as shaggy.
Those were the major things I saw, but even with those, you can not deny that this is a good picture. ^_^ That's no mystery. Sorry, just had to say it. Cheesy overload. X3

Redeevee

thanks! i tried to make them more realistic than the cartoons

and they're lopsided because they're leaning because they're looking for the ghost

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
I used to love Scooby-Doo too!
Nice picture. Very unique...

mangaeyes

Okay on the Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle thing a black outline would go a long way. The colouring could also be stronger. I also think your kinda stuck between making it really pokemon-ish and really human-ish and you need to pick one instead of lingering between the 2. Your mostly human-ish so I would get ride of the shoes with claws on them...

I really hate Scooby-Doo but that pic is really good. The eye on the blonde dude is our of place though. I think a black outline would also work with this picture as well.