• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RedHairedKing's Trade Shop!

redhairedking

Temporarily closing trade shop due to problems connecting to the internet.

Rules

1. All normal rules apply

2. Please post your offers and what you want in this thread. Do NOT send me a PM unless I PM you first or reply to you in this thread to arrange a trade.

3. Please use proper grammar and the standard font.

4. I will not accept hacked Pokémon. If you knowingly trade me a hacked Pokémon and refuse to take it back, I will add you to my blacklist. On the same note, if I ever unknowingly trade you a hacked Pokémon that I got from the GTS, I will refund your Pokémon.

Offers

NOTE: All Pokémon are UT unless otherwise stated. All non legendary Pokémon are level 1 hatched from eggs unless otherwise stated. I am able to hatch eggs of almost any Pokémon, I am not going to type out the names of every Pokémon. If there is a specific Pokémon you need please post a request.

Standard Pokémon (non legendary)

Bulbasaur
Ditto US
Ditto JP
Charmander
Squirtle

Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile

Beldum
Torchic

Chimchar

Oshawott
Snivy
Zorua

Legendaries

Shiny Zapdos

Shiny Giratina, Turnback Cave- On hold

Reshiram, level 91- On hold

Items

I can offer most items in the 5th generation games. I have saved all of my rare candies. I would consider trading my master ball if the offer was good enough. Post what items you would like and what you are offering and I will see what I can do.

Wants

I will accept any legit shiny, no hacks.

Ditto Perfect IV
Litwick Perfect IV
Mudkip
Tepig
Treecko
Turtwig

All Kanto legendaries, preferably UT
All Johto legendaries, preferably UT
The 3 Crown Beasts, Event, preferably UT
Ageto Celebi(not expecting too many to have this), preferably UT
An event Jirachi, preferably UT
Latias UT
An event Deoxys, any form, preferably UT
Darkrai, preferably UT

Pending trades:
1. Screweh
2. Matt36
3. Confusious

Last edited:

redhairedking

So my shop is open now. I will be taking down the shiny Mew because I have learned that it is hacked. Soon I will be posting a list of Dream World females and perfect/near perfect IV Pokémon. I also have both JP and US Dittos, which will be added to my offers list shortly.

@Razor_Claw99 I think I might have the Dragonite, I need to check.

@ChampBlack16 I currently do not know how but I probably could once I look it up.

Razor_Claw99

Dragon Master Traine
So my shop is open now. I will be taking down the shiny Mew because I have learned that it is hacked. Soon I will be posting a list of Dream World females and perfect/near perfect IV Pokémon. I also have both JP and US Dittos, which will be added to my offers list shortly.

@Razor_Claw99 I think I might have the Dragonite, I need to check.

@ChampBlack16 I currently do not know how but I probably could once I look it up.

alright what would u be interested in and can u clone me a copy of what I trade u to keep a copy in my collection?

Screweh

I can get you treecko, mudkip and tepig. Interested in your jap ditto and reshiram

redhairedking

I can get you treecko, mudkip and tepig. Interested in your jap ditto and reshiram

Didn't we already arrange something for a JP ditto? What would you give for the Reshiram? Feel free to PM me.

edit: Just checked my PM, we arranged a DW Hoppip for my Ditto.

redhairedking

Really shoulda checked my pms first xD your name looked familiar :p

What would you want for reshiram? I have those 3 and would happily do more than one of them for it

Would you do all 3? If not, I would be happy with just two.

@Razor_Claw99 Sorry, I just checked and I don't have it. I could have sworn I did though.

redhairedking

@Screweh I look forward to doing business with you.

@theblaze I'm already getting Treecko, Mudkip, and Tepig from someone else. I will gladly accept a Turtwig. Any particular item you wanted?

redhairedking

@theblaze I'll take any Turtwig you can give me

@Fissurous I've already promised it to somebody. I can go catch more. I would be interested. If I haven't contacted you by Friday, please pm me and remind me of our trade.

toawest1

Pokemon Trainer
i have a ditto with 31 IVs in SP.DEF and all the starters,i want the Shiny Giratina, Turnback Cave

redhairedking

@toawest1 The Giratina is on hold for someone else at the moment. I'll let you know if it becomes available again.

To those interested in JP Dittos: I just caught several

redhairedking

I have added a pending trades section to the first post to help remind me who I am going to be trading with. If you had arranged a trade with me and your name is not on the list, please remind me. I will be adding several more Pokémon(mostly shinies) to the list shortly.