• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Regarding Announcements and/or general concerns

Just a couple of questions as it has been bothering me somewhat. Is there anything you'd like to see specifically whenever I make the announcements? I try to make note of any incoming rule updates (Like the ones coming, got slightly backlogged with the big Friday coming plus artwork this week, oh and judging), if any fic mdos are going missing for a time as long as I'm aware or contests etc but is there anything else?

Since the announcements do affect yourselves, anything you feel might be worth considering having up there as well. I won't be able to do every suggestion but as long as they're reasonable I can certainly look into it.

The other thing is, are there any suggstions in general for the fanfiction forum? I certainly can't get any more sub areas and I would prefer that any rule/advice comments or suggestions are kept on their thread, but I can at least have a crack at most of it I hope.

As a final, keep reporting things. I am keeping on top of all my Fan area ones as best as possible but if you don't report it it IS possible to miss it. PM, report, msn or email, long as I get it I can deal with it barring if I'm busy or not currently here understandbly.

Back when I was in chat, there was a lot of whining from people who complained about the threads existsed but refused to even tell me the title then whined further that I wasn't doing anything. I've also had whines that reports aren't being dealt with, all I get certainly are but possibly not within the five seconds you spent it like some seem to expect.

So bar my mini rant, any suggestions or comments are welcome. We're not psychic, even if you think it's silly mention it anyway as it could prove to be useful in the long run.

Sandra

Scyther's Blade

Erm, I know this may be a stupid question, but would it be possible to include an original fiction forum, with original stories and things like that?

For the one point as stated I can't get hold of a new area. As it is that it wouldn't be used much so currently your best is to use Non-Pokemon Fanfictions, not easy to get noticed but still can get reviewers in there :)

Sandra