• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Regarding Ash and Mega Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Quest

Let's do it
ASH NEEDS TO MEGA EVOLVE FOR 3 REASONS:

1. He can't beat Alan just with his Greninja (he probably never will no matter how hard he trains)

That's the reason why i think ash should get a mega as well because if he dosen't get a zard y i think Alain will probably remain unbeatable.

I know Alain is on the bad side but that dosen't necessarily mean that ash will beat him no matter what beacuse at one point Alain is definitely gonna join the good side and fight lysander.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
That's the reason why i think ash should get a mega as well because if he dosen't get a zard y i think Alain will probably remain unbeatable.

I know Alain is on the bad side but that dosen't necessarily mean that ash will beat him no matter what beacuse at one point Alain is definitely gonna join the good side and fight lysander.

Ash is fine with Ash-Greninja. Charizard isn't coming back as it is far too late for using a mega evolution. Anyway, Ash-Greninja has the same amount of strength as a mega.

Red and Blue

So looks like Clemont is building the mega ring Ash uses. Though strangely the one shown in XYZ 0023 looks different from the one used in the preview

nickdt

So looks like Clemont is building the mega ring Ash uses. Though strangely the one shown in XYZ 0023 looks different from the one used in the preview

Which is a good thing and it may be a possible foreshadowing for Luxray's fate too, which will be awesome.

Red and Blue

Which is a good thing and it may be a possible foreshadowing for Luxray's fate too, which will be awesome.

What does Luxray have to do with this? It doesn't have a mega form

Last edited:

knightwolf09

I knew that mega ring thing was too good to be true. Turns out those bracelets are just devices Clemont made to analyze the Ash-Greninja power. Looks like Ash really isn't getting a mega as of yet, but if this power of his is something that's for the next games, I'm okay that he got this instead. What makes it even better is, if other pokemon can do the same thing then Ash wouldn't need a mega from here on out. He can just do this.

http://demshinypokeballs.tumblr.com/post/142285078140/xyz-speedroid-cannon-pokemon-xyz-new

Abzu

If Ash does get a Mega stone to Mega Evolve, I think it will be in the legue or againts Team Flare, and then in all chance he or lost the Mega Stone thanks to Team Rocket or decided left him in Pallet Town to start his adventure in the next region.

Plus... there is a chance that maybe Ash Talonflame or Hawlucha could have something like that? I mean they are also closer to Ash.

And if Pikachu manages, I bet it can be an anime only super mode that only can be used once.

RickHoenn

Banned
I think Ash won't get a mega evolution in this saga, maybe Greninjash will act as his "mega", I would have liked Charizard Y, tho.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Ash-Greninja is obviously going to be strong enough to take on a mega, and thus he has no need for a mega.
I dont understand why some people have such a hard time accepting that Ash-Greninja will end up being able to take on MCX. They wouldn`t hype him up for nothing and call him a rival otherwise.
I get that people WANT him to use a certain mega, but it would make a lot of the story redundant with Greninja for Ash to just go and have to start up with another Pokemon.

I think Ash will be stronger with Greninja. Greninja's form is different from Mega Evolution. But Mega Evolution Pokémon's energy is very strong. Lysandra had said it. And ı think Ash know that mega evolution's real energy. He is absolutely good about controlling powerfull Pokémon's. He also about the tactics skillful. We know this. His most powerful friend is Charizard. And he deserves Mega evolution. Maybe come back and evolving Y. Who knows?

Franckie

Still hate the fact that Ash-Greninja breaks all the "rules" for mega evolution. It gets to mega evolve because it's "super special" cough*popularity power*cough.

there's also no evidence he'll catch another pokemon but the region ain't over yet, so unless you can see into the future you don't know what the writers will do.

ftr, Ash has that keystone style band in one of the upcoming episodes when he's training with Greninja, possibly to simulate mega evolution, that band has a slot for a keystone so he could get one and put it in that.

I could be wrong, but no one can jump the gun at this point is all i'm saying.

That is pretty awesome.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
ASH NEEDS TO MEGA EVOLVE FOR 3 REASONS:

1. He can't beat Alan just with his Greninja (he probably never will no matter how hard he trains)

Hmmm I dunno about that. I feel like he will eventually win especially toward Team Flare's last showdown. Ash doesn't need a mega to defeat a mega. ^^;

Janovy

Banned
The latest episode has Clemont using the word 'synchro' to describe Ash/Greninja transformation.

I'm so happy the writers are actually exploring this transformation.

nuzamaki90

Greninja was kicking Charizard's *** both when it wasn't transformed and when it was. Holy hell it practically knocked Charizard out in the end. And this isn't even it's final form!

Now Ash and Greninja driving Diantha and Gardevoir into a corner is a lot more believable and not just preview fluff hype.

Janovy

Banned
At least the characters are exploring it. The writers know full well what the real naming is.
The writers already denied it's not a Mega Evolution.

I assume by the end of XY&Z this transformation will get a new name.

Status
Not open for further replies.