• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Regarding Ash and Mega Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Well since Kalos is almost over I might as well say what I wish to happen. Mewtwo from the first movie should come back and train with Ash. Not travel on a journey but whenever Ash has to fight someone like Tobias in a future Pokémon league Mewtwo will want to test its strength against these strong Pokémon. I also believe that it should evolve into Mega Mewtwo X to showcase the Mega Evolution. I know that many of you will say Mewtwo is too proud of an intelligent Pokémon to want to associate himself with Ash, however like I said, the reasoning could be that he wishes to test his strength. I know the writers don't like doing things like this because it's fanservice, but hey! One can dream right?!!
Edit:
Another reason it could train with him is because he believe the strong bond in Mega Evolution between trainer and Pokémon is the only way to increase his strength.

I seriously doubt Mewtwo would appear or train with Ash. With the Kalos league currently being held and with only several episodes left of the Kalos region, I don't think Mewtwo has any reason apart from X mega evolution to appear in the series. Ash is certainly not going to train Mewtwo in my opinion.

TheScentedApple

Well since Kalos is almost over I might as well say what I wish to happen. Mewtwo from the first movie should come back and train with Ash. Not travel on a journey but whenever Ash has to fight someone like Tobias in a future Pokémon league Mewtwo will want to test its strength against these strong Pokémon. I also believe that it should evolve into Mega Mewtwo X to showcase the Mega Evolution. I know that many of you will say Mewtwo is too proud of an intelligent Pokémon to want to associate himself with Ash, however like I said, the reasoning could be that he wishes to test his strength. I know the writers don't like doing things like this because it's fanservice, but hey! One can dream right?!!
Edit:
Another reason it could train with him is because he believes the strong bond in Mega Evolution between trainer and Pokémon is the only way to increase his strength.

LOL, highly unlikely purely because of the genesect movie (idk how they stuffed the mewtwos up) but Unova is a dark, dark place that no one should ever have to venture down, so please lets not go there

Status
Not open for further replies.