• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Regarding Liko and Roy's party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
For whatever reason I could see Liko getting a Gardevoir. It's pretty much the only Popular Pokémon that hasn't been on the Main Cast yet in the Anime thus far.

Guy100

I've stated this before in the speculation thread. My overall predictions so far regarding Liko, Roy and Ash future Pokemon captures for this new Horizon anime;

Pokemon I speculate to be caught and teamed by Liko;

1) Meowscoretta
2) Fidough > Dachsbun or Farigiraf
3) Tinkaton
4) Ditto
5) Scream Tail
6) The new legendary in the Pendant (Temporarily)

Pokemon I speculate to be caught and teamed by Roy:

1) Skeledirge
2) Quaquaval
3) Zoroark or Palafin
4) Great Tusk
5) Tyranitar
6) Houndstone or Armarouge

Legendary Pokemon Roy could Capture;
1) Wo-Chien
2) Chien-Poa
4) Ogerpon
3) Rayquaza - I'm Speculating that Roy may accidently set it free from his ancient pokeball, and will make it his goal to re-catch it.
4) Perhaps other legendaries from the other regions such as Zapdoes or alternate versions of them; Paradox Suicune.

Pokemon I speculate to be on Ash's roster in a later distant future episode debut in the Horizon story arc:

1) Pikachu
2) Latias
3) Latios
4) Gholdengo (His new Paldea Pokemon)
5) Pigeot
6) Something random, like a new legendary (Lugia)

Just for the sake of it I predict Friede will capture Koraidon, and Amethio will capture Mirandon

Again, my overall predictions. I intend to stick by them throughout this new series.

I also dont intend to keep up with this new series alot, but will pop in every now and then to see if my predictions were close. I hope this new series proves satisfying to those of sticking around long enough to watch its end.

tsunamimijumaru

I've stated this before in the speculation thread. My overall predictions so far regarding Liko, Roy and Ash future Pokemon captures for this new Horizon anime;

Pokemon I speculate to be caught and teamed by Liko;

1) Meowscoretta
2) Fidough > Dachsbun or Farigiraf
3) Tinkaton
4) Ditto
5) Scream Tail
6) The new legendary in the Pendant (Temporarily)

1) Skeledirge
2) Quaquaval
3) Zoroark or Palafin
4) Great Tusk
5) Tyranitar
6) Houndstone or Armarouge

Legendary Pokemon Roy could Capture;
1) Wo-Chien
2) Chien-Poa
4) Ogerpon
3) Rayquaza - I'm Speculating that Roy may accidently set it free from his ancient pokeball, and will make it his goal to re-catch it.
4) Perhaps other legendaries from the other regions such as Zapdoes or alternate versions of them; Paradox Suicune.

Pokemon I speculate to be on Ash's roster in a later distant future episode debut in the Horizon story arc:

1) Pikachu
2) Latias
3) Latios
4) Gholdengo (His new Paldea Pokemon)
5) Pigeot
6) Something random, like a new legendary (Lugia)

Just for the sake of it I predict Friede will capture Koraidon, and Amethio will capture Mirandon

Again, my overall predictions. I intend to stick by them throughout this new series.

I also dont intend to keep up with this new series alot, but will pop in every now and then to see if my predictions were close. I hope this new series proves satisfying to those of sticking around long enough to watch its end.
I'd like to see Roy get a Toxtricity as another pokemon to connect with musically and maybe Urshifu since he wants to battle Legendary Pokemon he should and will probably own at least one himself at some point. Could give get the Isle of Armor arc we never saw.

As much as I would like to see this on the main cast I think a great paldea mon for Ash would be Annihilape since Primeape never got his reunion episode and they missed an opportunity to give him something from Gen 9 before he left.

Tinkaton fits Liko pretty well. I could see Armarouge for her as a counterpart to Amethio's Ceruledge and potentially Kilowatrrel as well.

DuskAstral

2) Quaquaval
I don't think so.
As has already been shown, Quaxly is Ludlow's Pokémon, and I don't think they'll give Roy a second.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Although we had a starter debut with someone else before being given to a main character before, and that is Chimchar. Originally, Chimchar belonged to Paul, but later on it ended up on Ash's team instead.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
What does one have to do with the other?
I just said that Quaxly already has a trainer, so he won't be Roy's Pokemon.
Chimchar and Grookey initially belonged to someone else too

We saw what happened there
Although we had a starter debut with someone else before being given to a main character before, and that is Chimchar. Originally, Chimchar belonged to Paul, but later on it ended up on Ash's team instead.
I can't believe I'm actually agreeing with Riley about something for once

DuskAstral

Chimchar and Grookey initially belonged to someone else too
Supposedly true, but when it comes to Quaxly, I don't see any reason why he would change the trainer.
Anyway, the duck has never been close to Roy, so I think if Quaquaval were to debut, it would be someone else's Pokemon, not Roy's.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Supposedly true, but when it comes to Quaxly, I don't see any reason why he would change the trainer.
It's possible this is just another Ash's Lycanroc scenario and one of the kids bonds with it then catches it in a future episode.

Anyway for my two cents concerning both Liko and Roy's parties I think they'll both have full parties but the bigger question to me anyway is what they'll end up getting.

Last edited:

Veedramon

I'm pretty sure that Ludlow's gonna lose his duck. He's just too old and irrelevant to be showcasing a starter pokemon.

Quaxly needs to be showcased by someone the younger generation can connect with. Most likely someone with a cap, a red shirt and sandals!

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Idk if Riki would catch more than 1 Pokemon tbh

DuskAstral

Quaxly needs to be showcased by someone the younger generation can connect with. Most likely someone with a cap, a red shirt and sandals!
I don't think Quaxly will join Roy.
They were never shown close to each other.

Anyway, we already have two (or rather one) duck trainer.

ShuckFam

Roy: Salamence, Skeledirge, Lucario, Nidoking, Greninja, Alakazam
Liko: The final evo of the cat, Nidoran (F) and Zorua.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I think Liko will also have a full team.
He has to learn how to defend himself.
Aside from defending herself from the Explorers, Liko has currently no incentive to battle. This might change in future episodes.

DuskAstral

Aside from defending herself from the Explorers, Liko has currently no incentive to battle. This might change in future episodes.
I haven't noticed anywhere that she has no motivation to fight.
In 1 episode, she expressed an interest in battles. She also called herself a Pokémon Trainer and agreed to let Capitan Pikachu teach her how to fight.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I haven't noticed anywhere that she has no motivation to fight.
In 1 episode, she expressed an interest in battles. She also called herself a Pokémon Trainer and agreed to let Capitan Pikachu teach her how to fight.
Although she's only doing so to protect herself and her pendant from the Explorers at the moment. She might decide to have a major battling goal later on, but currently she's only battling out of self-protection.

ShuckFam

For whatever reason I could see Liko getting a Gardevoir. It's pretty much the only Popular Pokémon that hasn't been on the Main Cast yet in the Anime thus far.
Gardevoir and the final cat evolution sound like a dangerous combo. It would encourage the wrong types of people to watch this anime...

Status
Not open for further replies.