• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Regarding Nintendo IDs.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I want to change my second region to a different city since I put in the wrong one. But since the whole Miiverse, 3DS won't allow me:
http://i43.*******.com/24fdx85.jpg
But i still live in the same country. Its just I inserted the wrong "second location" like i put Brisbane when I'm really in Sydney...something like that. Will this still affect it even I only change the second location not country?

In my ID its changed, but the main setting is still the same >_> I just want to change the city/state, or maybe remove it.

If it won't work, will deleting my ID do it? nya~

Last edited:
I live in the U.S. and have done this before. I've changed the state, which would be my second location setting, and it lets me do that. I'm not allowed to change the country, though. I like this... if I move from the state that I'm in to a different one, I can change it on my system without having trouble with my NNID.

So my answer to you would be that, in my experience, you can change the secondary location.

Hope that helps! ^_^

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I live in the U.S. and have done this before. I've changed the state, which would be my second location setting, and it lets me do that. I'm not allowed to change the country, though. I like this... if I move from the state that I'm in to a different one, I can change it on my system without having trouble with my NNID.

So my answer to you would be that, in my experience, you can change the secondary location.

Hope that helps! ^_^

YAY someone answered! Thanks you. I can go and change it now! :) nya~

Yeah, I'd noticed that you'd been waiting a while. Glad to help! ^_^