• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Regarding Sigs & Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiery Blaziken

Is it just me, or does this thread seem like a scheme to increase Serebiiforums.com's rank on the Bigboard listings? ¬_¬

lolz pc+ for me.

Last edited:

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Fiery Blaziken said:
Is it just me, or does this thread seem like a scheme to increase Serebiiforums.com's rank on the Bigboard listings? ¬_¬
Nope, as our rank will go down when I do the bi-weekly forum prune in a few days

Naraku_Diabolos

DNC20/NIN10
Serebii, I hope you do get the forums back in tip-top shape soon. No biggie, I kinda like it without all the animated signatures (except that all I had on mine was my FFXI's character data, a link to my Deviant Art account and the claimings I have on the forums). I think that you should restrict the animations in signatures instead of ones that don't have any animations at all, like mine.

S

Shadow Lugia206

Lets delete this thread and never speak of this again so we would eliminate bytes

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
D-Man said:
you mean four like 400 and five like 500 then yes
Yep, must be 400...all those people being unable to handle something that happens because I can't afford the excess, thats a batch of selfish people.

Realisitcally it is only 4 or 5 who will leave and if this does turn out to be a joke, which it probably isnt come to look at these figures, then they need to get a sense of humour sharpish else they fail at life

The Flat World

Free Trade For All
D-Man said:
Serebii i hope you know what are you doing if this is a joke (hope you know how many members will ya loose)
No one will leave because you all are addicted to Serebiiforums.

And those who do leave, this forum has no use of them, because they are idiots to leave on stuff like this. Seriously, GET A LIFE! THESE SIGNATURES MEAN NOTHING TO YOU! YOU WOULDN'T MOAN LIKE THIS IF YOUR PET DIED!

I'm not trying to suck up to Serebii or anything, but really, you guys are so sad it's not even funny. Just wait a few days unlike the little crybabies you originally are, and you'll have your sigs back in notime.

D-Man said:
That would be beneficial for the forums as it would cleanse itself of crybabies like you.

dynamo

Do not pass Go.
Breaking my reluctance to post anymore in this thread to say:
If sppf does lose many members, it's probably for the good, since they must be idiots to take things like this so seriously, it's like a purging of stupidity =]

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
Woah, at first I thought I broke a sig rule or something XD.
D-Man said:
Well, those must be the people who can't understand that Serebii had to do this to keep this forum up. This is one user that won't be quitting because of this.

Cipher 2008

Serebii said:
Yep, must be 400...all those people being unable to handle something that happens because I can't afford the excess, thats a batch of selfish people.

Realisitcally it is only 4 or 5 who will leave and if this does turn out to be a joke, which it probably isnt come to look at these figures, then they need to get a sense of humour sharpish else they fail at life

Hey, I have a sense of humour. So does everybody else here. But there's something you need to know about human beings in general. They don't laugh at something if it isn't funny.

OverClockedZero

No effin you, Kirby
Ugh.. This thread has gone on for so long, over 1100 friggin posts..

I'd say to lock this, Joe.

The Flat World

Free Trade For All
Even if this IS a joke, which it probably is, there is no reason to act like a three year old who just lost his/her lollipop.

This isn't funny in the slightest, but definitely not something to whine about.

And like YEAH RIGHT they'll leave. The sole fact that they're whining about something so insignificant proves how much they're addicted to these forums.

S

Shadow Lugia206

<We cant just stack up on bytes just because of one thread. This is the worst thread on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.