• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Regarding Sigs & Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.

dynamo

Do not pass Go.
Even if this IS a joke, which it probably is, there is no reason to act like a three year old who just lost his/her lollipop.

Actually, I'd say that fits you, replace lollipop with sig and ava and it's perfect.

S

Shadow Lugia206

The Flat World said:
No one will leave because you all are addicted to Serebiiforums.

And those who do leave, this forum has no use of them, because they are idiots to leave on stuff like this. Seriously, GET A LIFE! THESE SIGNATURES MEAN NOTHING TO YOU! YOU WOULDN'T MOAN LIKE THIS IF YOUR PET DIED!

I'm not trying to suck up to Serebii or anything, but really, you guys are so sad it's not even funny. Just wait a few days unlike the little crybabies you originally are, and you'll have your sigs back in notime.

That would be beneficial for the forums as it would cleanse itself of crybabies like you.
Crybabies!? Idots?! I'll show you! and you're on my ignore list

OverClockedZero

No effin you, Kirby
Serebii said:
And human beings moan when they dont get their own selfish desires fulfilled...
I suppose that was directed at me..

Well. I just requested a lock, if not, go ahead and have the ones who complain stay in this thread complain about. Ah well.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
OverClockedZero said:
I suppose that was directed at me..

Well. I just requested a lock, if not, go ahead and have the ones who complain stay in this thread complain about. Ah well.
It wasn't directed at you :p

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
This has "flame war" written all over it.

OverClockedZero said:
Ugh.. This thread has gone on for so long, over 1100 friggin posts..

I'd say to lock this, Joe.
I agree with OverClockedZero

OverClockedZero

No effin you, Kirby
Serebii said:
It wasn't directed at you :p
<_<; My bad.

But I'd still think a lock on this would help.

The Flat World

Free Trade For All
Lugia234235 said:
Crybabies!? Idots?! I'll show you! and you're on my ignore list
OH NOES!!! I'm on some kid's ignore list! Life has no meaning anymore, shoot me now please.

Please explain to me in a civil manner why taking away sigs and avatars for a temporary amount of time (you're whining cuz it's a joke right?) is worth all this fuss. Seriously, explain.

dynamo

Do not pass Go.
I thought he was on your ignore list? >_>

It's almost past April Fool's here (10:36PM IST).

Here in England where Joe is it's 6:08PM, and anyways, April fools ends at 12 noon iirc.

Crazedyanma

Cyclipse
Serebii said:
Ed's just upset that we didnt utilise his obviously attention-seeking trick. I mean come on, it's not really a forum wide one and was obviously just a way for him to see who would run after him if he left
Kinda reminds you of yourself, now doesn't it?

~Crazed;193;

Status
Not open for further replies.