• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Reggie Fils-Aime retiring after 15 years in Nintendo

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
The Regginator will always be remembered as a legend among gaming.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
I panicked, I'm sorry.

After finding out Doug Bowser used to work at EA I lost it, because Unicronic Arts bleedover scares me...

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I panicked, I'm sorry.

After finding out Doug Bowser used to work at EA I lost it, because Unicronic Arts bleedover scares me...
Fair enough.

Came across his twitter feed and he seems half way decent.

https://twitter.com/thetruebowser?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Got a good laugh out of his biography:

Head of Sales & Marketing at Nintendo of America. Original Donkey Kong Arcade Master. Views are mine (as are the Goombas, Koopa Troopa...).

:p

So he seems to have a good sense of humor.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I panicked, I'm sorry.

I highly doubt that Nintendo will adopt EA's business practices. The fact that Doug Bowser used to work at EA means nothing.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Yeah, I wouldn't worry about that.

Reggie seemed decent to me, but not so fussed about his retirement. Guess we'll see how Bowser goes, but I think he'll be just fine. Also yay potential for memes.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I highly doubt that Nintendo will adopt EA's business practices. The fact that Doug Bowser used to work at EA means nothing.
Agreed. EA has very different business methods than Nintendo and they are in no way alike. Nintendo strives to release high quality games even going as far as to restart a project if it doesn’t meet their standards as seen with Metroid Prime 4 and they treat their employees much better.