• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Regi Girls!

Who's your favorite Regi Girl?

• Roxanne

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Suzuna

• Jasmine

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Whitney

• I love them all!

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Meh... none of them.

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Long years have passed since I last posted a Poll. Basically, I was put off seeing how my most inspired polls always perished against the generic stuff. That's bound to happen... again. But ah well. I can expect a few posts...

What's this topic about? It's about that group of four girls I refer to as the Regi Girls. They're four Gym Leaders. Three of them are clearly reminiscent of each other, to the point they could be even related. But they aren't... oh well. Or are they? Anyway! The other girl is the one you were expecting, especially after Regigigas was revealed to be a Normal-Type Pokémon. 8D

Who are they again? =O

Roxanne, the Rock expert. She goes with Regirock!
Suzuna, the warm Ice Trainer. She goes with Regice!
Jasmine, the cuute Steel user. She goes with Registeel!
Whitney, the cheerful Normal girl. She goes with Regigigas!

Just post and vote for your favorite(s) outta the four. I, for one, looove Whitney with every ounce of my heart. However, this has to be my favorite Pokégirls niché. I REALLY love Roxanne, Suzuna and Jasmine as well. They're all cute and strong girls, and it's awsome they have this kind of relationship between each other. So yes. I vote for all four! <3

What about you? Come and choose your favorite Regi Girl! Or Girls! :D

Roxanne!
She was like... my first favorite gym leader before Winona so yeah. XD
Though Suzuna, Jasmine & Whitney rock too. T__T *still votes for Roxanne*

Chelc

Suzuna. Even if I haven't played the game yet, she's my favorite gym leader. Her oufit is total love, and ice types rock. X3 I love her team as well, so yeah. There's my crappy explanation on why I voted for her, lol.

Chimungus

Whitney. She's my second fave johto gym leader! I like pink! =3 Even tho Registeel is the best pokemon evah!

Vycksta

Suzuna. One of the best D/P Gym Leaders STAT... plus she could have used a Weavile in her gym battle but goes a million times better and uses a Sneasel instead. :)