• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

KyoPerrserker

I'm posting this as a friend told me it was listed Meowth-K HA was unavailable, this isn't true.

You're able to breed HA Female Galarian Meowth with Male Kantonian Meowth (via ingame trade, the one you get is Female, but as we know from USUM giving a Regional Form an Everstone breeds down the form no matter the region)

Your Pokeball on the G. Meowth will potentially pass over to K. Meowth, due to same species, this also means that HA can pass aswell. This is applicable to Yamask and Mr Mime aswell, as we have their regional forms available as ingame trades.

The Pokemon will only pass over HA/Pokeball regarding these species IF they're the same evolution, Persian + G Meowth will not work, for example, but K Meowth + G Meowth will.

Thank you for taking your time, and I hope this reaches Serebii so he can add this info to the pages! Enjoy!

frominnerspace

Just want to point out that Yamask doesn't have a hidden ability to pass on but yes this is accurate. I've been using a Cofagrigus in a Moon Ball using this method which is the first time that Pokémon and ball combination has ever been available and can only be gotten this way and it looks freaking sick, much recommended for Cofagrigus fans. I hadn't actually tried it with a hidden ability yet but I appreciate the verification on that too as I've been wanting to get a Kantonian Mr. Mime with Technician.