• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Regional Variant Versus Original (2 hour cooldown) Legends Spoilers

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Kalos Goodra 1/15
Hisui Goodra 2/15 +

I do think H Goodra should've been a little more different, a different colour scheme at least but I like it more I guess.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Kalos Goodra 2/15 +
Hisui Goodra 2/15

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Kalos Goodra 3/15 +
Hisui Goodra 2/15

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Kalos Goodra 5/15 +
Hisui Goodra 2/15

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Kalos Goodra 5/15
Hisui Goodra 3/15 +

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Kalos Goodra 7/15+
Hisui Goodra 3/15

I'll set up the next match-up soon, we are running low on regional variants though.

Still got a few more left though, but I'm wondering should I include Pokémon like Wiglet that might as well be regional varients ( I know they say they're not evolutionarily related but the execution of the idea is underwhelming for them to be separate Pokémon so I could just treat them as if they are regional varients anyway?)

Id add Wiglett and similar to this Face-off. Toedscool is just a walking Tentacool basically.

think i suggested it before but maybe when we run out, put the winners against each other. Ultimate Regional form champion :D

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Id add Wiglett and similar to this Face-off. Toedscool is just a walking Tentacool basically.

think i suggested it before but maybe when we run out, put the winners against each other. Ultimate Regional form champion :D
Okay, I'll do the convergents. And if we get through all the regional forms, we can set a face off for them in another thread

Kalos Goodra 7/15
Hisui Goodra 4/15+

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Kalos Goodra 9/15+
Hisui Goodra 4/15

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Kalos Goodra 12/15+
Hisui Goodra 4/15

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.