• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

registration for the league of the starters (max 11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokehorse

i heart manga!!!
on a date that shall not be mentioned, for it was sworn to be kept a secret, starter pokemon from every region came swarming from fields and labratories, but not from trainers, and onto one place, a place not yet discovered until then, the enormous mass of an island. that island was named starter island. soon, many professers had gone to the island to study the pokemon there and just the island island itself. but a mysterious, invisible force teleported them to canalave city in sinnoh. because of the lack of starter pokemon, soon-to-be pokemon trainers would not begin their journies. this has been going on for many years. until today. today, 12 trainers, on their trainer age birthdays, will be teleported to starter island to choose a starter. a new era of trainers is to begin!!!

the first 11 people to join (besides me) will be able to become teleported to starter island. to reply, post your player name and starter pokemon.(1 pokemon per trainer, pokemon cannot be already chosen by another player, must be one of the 12 starters.) once everyone has joined, go to the rpg thread (i will post the link) and let the journey begin!!! (p.s. you can team up with other players once the game has begun.)

entry form:
name:
starter:

i will take the last pokemon after everyone has chosen.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Thanks for reading the RPG Forum Rules.... is what I'd be saying if you'd bothered to read them at all. You clearly haven't. Read them, then maybe you will realise why this has been closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.