• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Regular Show..Its anything but..

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Ok so its this new series that recently aired itself on Cartoon Network..I've created this thread so you all can, you know, Share your on views on the show. Likes or Dislikes, just pour 'em on this thread.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
IMO it's too much random screaming, random violence, and random fluids.

So pretty much it's a cookie cutter cartoon for this day in age.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Honestly This episode was killer laughs.

Pansy :]

anustart
bleh i hate it... i would NEVER watch it in my life as i avoid cartoon network at all costs, but unfortunately i have a brother who watches it constantly and the computer is in the same room. I hate shows like that and anyone watching it seriously needs to take a maturity pill