1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Regular Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Mudkipzroks, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Mudkipzroks

Mudkipzroks I like being nice!

This is a thread to talk about Regular Show and i think that this show is pretty good and has some good episodes and has very creative characters like Mordacai Rigby Skips High Five Ghost and now what do you guys and girls have to say about Regular Show

2. Princess Raspberyl

Princess Raspberyl ~Shining One~

I've seen bits and pieces of the show...it's fairly enteraining from what I've seen. Don't watch it much (Not a fan of CN anymore asides from Pokemon), but it's still good.

3. Master Leo

Master Leo The Dark Side

I like it, although I havent watched it in a while.

I like that episode where they get the pet ducks and the ducks start karate chopping everything.

4. munchlaxboy

munchlaxboy Catching up on XY

You know who else likes Regular Show?

MY MOM!

5. Archangel Azazel

Archangel Azazel Fallen Angel

OH God yess! That episode made me laugh so hard! XD They looked so cute and I loved their karate chopping XP

My favorite is the one with the Zombie movie.. I forget what it was called though >:

6. Akwakwak

Akwakwak Chu Chu Yeah!

I like it, some episodes are better than others but it's still good.

7. PurpleTitan

PurpleTitan King of Unova

My favourite episode is "A Bunch Of Full Grown Geese". I loved the Power Rangers-esque bit with the giant bird monsters fighting, despite not actually watching Power Rangers. I think this current series in the US is one of the best so far. Anyway, here is a fact: Skips is voiced by Mark Hamil, better known as LUKE FREAKING SKYWALKER! I only noticed this when I saw it on Smosh Pit.

8. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lucario Lover

I love Regular Show. Mordecai and High Five are my favorite characters. The best part of of the episodes in my opinion is the "My mom!" jokes

9. WizardTrubbish

WizardTrubbish Too many L E V E L S

Somebody had to say it.

ANyway, I like it, but I haven't watched it in a while. The best episode is Karaoke Video, because of Pop's singing

10. Zazie

Zazie So 1991

Oh look another "show X" discuss thread. Time to make a post about how I like the show and never return to the thread again, because these kinds of threads rarely go anywhere.

Anyway, I like Regular Show quite a bit. My favorite episode is the one where they beat the high score on a motorbike arcade game. Mostly because it clearly seems to be a well placed jab at arcade champion Billy Mitchell. (notice the top score guy and Mitchell both have beards and the oversized head seems to represent his massive ego)

I haven't seen the show in forever, since I don't have cable. But it's coming to netflix, so I will be able to get caught up soon.

11. yuoke

yuoke Treasure huntin'

Regular show is really awesome, definitely my favorite on either Cn and nick now. Any episode with benson as the main character is great, like moredcai and rigby knock him out and bring him to the party. Muscle man is my least favorite, but he has funny one liners sometimes.

12. psychonerderer

psychonerderer Well-Known Member

no cable, so i cant watch it always. did see the dvd at wally-world, tho. i might pick that up, and/or a 10$ wrestlemania "classic"

13. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lucario Lover

I saw other cartoon network shows like Adventure time and Chowder were recently added but I didn't see Regular Show. Is it there yet? I still have some episodes I haven't seen and I can catch up with Netflix's help.

14. PurpleTitan

Have you seen the one where the ducks return and fight the geese? Oh Lord, that was hilarious.

15. WildHennaCharizard

WildHennaCharizard Well-Known Member

^ Yes that one is now one of my top ten best Reglur shows episodes.

16. PurpleTitan

I loved the Christmas special. Regular Show- Making Santa 657% more badass.

17. PurpleTitan

Just my thoughts on "Picking Up Margaret": Mordecai finally did it! I won't spoil anything, but seriously, he's been waiting his whole life for what happens at the end... I saw it coming, though.

18. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lucario Lover

Yeah. I loved that episode. I can't wait for the next one based on the commercial.

19. Toxic Nightshade

Toxic Nightshade GET TO DEL TACO

Regular Show is one of the better shows on CN in my opinion. Rigby is my favorite character, i loved the episode when he challenged Skips to an arm wrestling contest.

20. PurpleTitan

I'm surprised Skips wasn't arrested for killing Rigby...