• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Regular Show

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I loved Monday's episode. Looks like no new episode is coming next week. It is one of the episodes they show all the time.

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
Old thread but I wanted to comment on the toy episode. The anime influences are spot on.

I give that episode 2 fist pumps, very well done.

Ascended Dialga

I liked this show at first, as I enjoyed the semi-adult humor, the catchphrases, and the surreal storylines, but my interest in the show has declined lately...

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Old thread but I wanted to comment on the toy episode. The anime influences are spot on.

I give that episode 2 fist pumps, very well done.

I loved that. The "no such thing as a bad videogame" line though...... that bugged me.