• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rei and Gregory's Trainer Card Shop

Predetor

Heaven Guardian
i edited my msg is it good now?
i just ctrl+c and ctrl+v the form from the 1st page

mewmew202

try changing the first word in your post and reading over the rules. wwejericho.

Trainer Emily

Fairies do exist!!!
Hmmm, is the trainer card service still available?

If it is, then I have to ask something...

About the custom sprites, can I just send you a colored drawing of a person instead of describing? Anyways, pictures tell more than just words.

mewmew202

Um I personally don't do custom trainers so for now they aren't offered. And it will be delayed for awhile because I really have too much going on right now. But as soon as possible I will get them taken care of.

blendmaster0505

******** Guy
Ohh, this shop was so cool back then. Of course, then I was so full of ********.

blendmaster0505

******** Guy
Ohh, this shop was so cool back then. Of course, then I was so full of ********.