• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rei and Gregory's Trainer Card Shop

blendmaster0505

******** Guy
Oh, wow. That's really good. And you can do Sparkey's for the fun of it.

Salamence78

Garchomp Fan
oh, well... :(

since Tiff is offline, I'm the one do Salamence's. here's Salamence's:
piper.png

[IMG*]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w6/gothpunkz/piper.png[/IMG]
just remove the *
enjoy and give credits

And.. ChotaZ, can you do CharMaster006's?
Thank you soo much. ;445;

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
okay, Sparkey, you broke a rule. Just read page 1

anyway.. here's your TC:
jeff.png

[IMG*]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w6/gothpunkz/jeff.png[/IMG]
remove the * and copy-paste it
give credits also. enjoy! and come again

cfc-4-eva

Could i get a fusion and a tc please ;)

Fusion

member of staff- blendmaster0505
BASE POKéMON- Nidoking (emerald)
SECOND POKéMON- Gallade (D/P)

Trainer card:
NAME: cfc-4-eva
TEMPLATE: 58- lights
POKEMON: Nidoking, gallade, charizard, dragonite, Lucario, Typhlosion
TRAINER: Battle tower champion (D/P)
POKEMON NEXT TO ME: My fusion if possible. if not nidoking please
BADGES: Hoenn

thank you in advance ;) could u please pm me when u are done thanks ;)

;034; cfc-4-eva ;034;

mewmew202

ok well since I am in charge (don't know what he was thinking to be honest) cfc please edit your post after reading the rules. I know they can be a bit confusing but make sure you look over them carefully. And I might be less active cause the user on my laptop with paint is not working don't ask why it is the only one that has it I don't know and the other computers in the house I seldom have acess too. I don't know how long it will be messed up for. I can still post though.

scizor08

Back here. >.<
Staff Member: blendmaster0505

Template: the no.30 Lugia

Name: Red

Trainer: the FR/LG male character

Pokemon: Blastoise, Pidgeot, Raichu, Butterfree, Primeape, Dugtrio

Badges: The Kanto ones

Ribbons: None

Items: None

Pokemon next to trainer: Blastoise

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
Staff Member: blendmaster0505

Template: the no.30 Lugia

Name: Red

Trainer: the FR/LG male character

Pokemon: Blastoise, Pidgeot, Raichu, Butterfree, Primeape, Dugtrio

Badges: The Kanto ones

Ribbons: None

Items: None

Pokemon next to trainer: Blastoise

oo..
I think Tiff [blendmaster0505] is offline for a while. so, I'm the one who do your request. (is this okay?)
here it is:
red.png

[IMG*]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w6/gothpunkz/red.png[/IMG]
Just remove the * and give credit. Come again!

PS: uh.. celebiIadore.. can you do cfc-4-eva? for ChotaZ, could you do CharMaster006's?

Last edited:

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
Hei Guys I'm back! fo awhile ....

Hei?! Why am i in Pale Green?! I'm gonna be active once a week ...

Well i'll try ....

Being a freshman in a top section and in a top school is sooooo hard ....

so i'll stop spamming now.... :p

=+ pikachuu +=

Quilava93

Please make me a Trainer Card!

Staff Member-Manjot
Template-#13
Name-Jonathan
Trainer Sprite-FR/LG Lance
Pokemon-Typhlosion;157;, Salamence;373;, Poliwrath;062;, Torterra;389;, Magnezone;462;, Dusknoir;477;(DP Sprites)
Badges-Kanto Set
Pokemon Next To Trainer-Quilava(DP Sprite);156;
Recolor-None
Items-None
Ribbons-None

;156;Thank You.;156;

Last edited:

mewmew202

I know we had more fun, more requests and more returning requesters. Now everybody gets annoyed and confused.

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
I take it my TC isnt going to be completed?

blendmaster0505

******** Guy
Fine, I'll take them off, for a while. Bleh.

School.

@ pika_angel: Still inactive. Once a week isn't enough.

@ Manjot and celebiIadore: Fine, SPAM UP MY STINKING SHOP! I don't care. You don't, too. It's not YOUR shop after all. SPAM IT. The only thing you want is CHIT-CHAT. Nothing else. Then go work in another shop, and SPAM theirs up not mine.

@Asarath365: Right.

Last edited:

Sir Devious

Sir Devious

School.

@ Manjot and celebiIadore: Fine, SPAM UP MY STINKING SHOP! I don't care. You don't, too. It's not YOUR shop after all. SPAM IT. The only thing you want is CHIT-CHAT. Nothing else. Then go work in another shop, and SPAM theirs up not mine.

Where is the "@CharMaster006" one..?

Manjot

Scizor is my Bishie

School.

I'm not sure weather that was the girl within you but, whatever.

The reason I said what I said was because anyone who asks for a request since these rules never gets a TC anymore because the TC makers say, "Follow the rules, then post again".

Back in the day when it was Tiffany, Rei and myself running the shop, and someone else I just forgot their name, we made TC's for everyone and actually enjoyed it. Now all this shop gets is "Can I have this TC?" and "Follow the rules and we'll do it." What kind of a shop is that. When this shop first started I was making TC's like crazy, I had to run the shop by myself for a while because of what happened to Rei, I take some time off and all these rules? I look at all the posts since my last post and I've seen maybe 3 requests done out of the dozens requested. So sorry for "spamming up your shop with my 5 posts within the last month when all the posts here are basically spam now since these rules. With the 60+ templates, everyone came to this shop because of the wide variety of everything here like the templates, or custom trainers.

Now Tiffany, those were just my thoughts on what this shop became. If you don't like it thats cool. I don't totally mean to criticize you, I'm criticizing the rules that have stopped this shop from becoming what it could be, the greatest shop ever in the Serebii Forums.

And as for the "The only thing you want is CHIT-CHAT." comment, take a look at the past 10-20 pages, thats chit-chat. Most of the requests have been denied why? Well I'm sure you know by now. And the only thing I want is to make TC's again and have fun doing it. This shop has lasted a lot longer then the majority of shops here, thats something you should be proud of, but these rules and turning this shop into a "chit-chat", not a request shop.

"Then go work in another shop, and SPAM theirs up not mine."
I would prefer not to because this has been my favorite shop of all time. I provided you with many templates to start off your shop, because I thought this shop will be popular for a while. This shop surpassed my expectations and lasted a lot longer. But why would I leave? The workers here are great people and great friends. It wouldn't make any sense to leave. We've been friends since the shop opened, you would really want me to leave and throw away our friendship because I stated I didn't like these rules? Or because you think I was "spamming" your shop with my 5 posts?

"It's not YOUR shop after all. SPAM IT."
Yes, it isn't our shop which is why I just stated I didn't like the rules, I never said to change them or do anything. I expressed how I felt about these new rules. As did celebiIadore.

So don't go and criticize us for putting our opinion out in the open. Thanks for reading this. And in the words of the legendary Mick Foley, "Have a nice day!"

Last edited: