• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rei and Gregory's Trainer Card Shop

Typhlorizard

-Can I get a TC here? DO you do DP trainer cards?

Manapy_Lover

Pokemon Master
TEMPLATE: If you have the Pokemon 4ever or Pokemon Ranger movie Templates, use either 1.

NAME: Hikari

TRAINER: Pokemon CorrodinaterIf there is a fire trainer from D/P use him, if not just use a mysterious looking guy.

POKEMON: Shiny-Infernape,Pachirisu,Beautifly,Glaceon,Manapy,Glameow

BADGES: Sinnoh,Hoenn,Johto and 5 Battle Froniter Symbols.

RIBBONS: Infernape(Ultra Rank),Pachirisu(Normal Rank),Beautifly(Master rank),Glaceon(Great rank),Manapy(Master rank),Glameow(Great rank)

POKEMON NEXT TO TRAINER:Beautifly,and Manapy

POKéMON NEXT TO TRAINER: ~~TRAINER RECOLORINGS: Dress(Pink)

FUSION FORM:Infernape(Angel),Pachirisu(queen),Beautifly(Angel),Glaceon(queen),Manapy(Queen)Glameow(Angel)

Sirius

~~WHICH STAFF MEMBER: blendmaster0505

~~TEMPLATE: #40

~~NAME: Sirius (Verdana [Optional])

~~TRAINER: Lance, FireRed/LeafGreen

~~POKéMON: Tyranitar (shiny), Gengar (shiny), Regice, Salamence, Starmie, Umbreon (shiny), D/P

~~BADGES: Hoenn, Battle Frontier Symbols Gold

~~POKéMON NEXT TO TRAINER: None

~~TRAINER RECOLORINGS: No thanks.

~~ITEMS(3RD GEN ITEMS ONLY): None

~~RIBBONS: None

Last edited:

thenoobiestnoob

call me mr. noob
staff member:Celebiiadore
Template: 59
Name: The Noob
Pokemon: Giratina Starmie Lucario Gallade Porygon-z garchomp
Trainer: Male ace trainer from d/p
Badges: sinnoh
Next to trainer: Magikarp
thx!!!

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
>sigh< i miss this shop .. can i still do requests though?

guess not ... but my name is on the front page so i can? or maybe not ...

Mr. mime .. can you get a form or something? please? thanks

-*iZ.z@

PoKeMoNmAsTeR08

~Poketopia Master~
Staff Member:blendmaster0505
Template: #50,Surf
Name:Mysterial
Trainer Sprite:FRLG,Lance
Pokemon:Lopunny(Normal(Female)),Breloom(Shiny,Male)),Hariyama(Shiny,Male)),Aggron(Shiny,Female)),Magmortar(Shiny,Female)),Electivire(Shiny,Male)).(Default,D/P sprite.)
Badges:Frontier Symbols(Silver,Gold),Sinnoh,Johto.
Pokemon next to trainer:Shiny Salamence(Male)
Trainer Recolourings:Costume to Green Colour,Hair to Red,Cape to Blue(Lance.)
Items:Lopunny-Pink Scarf,Breloom-Blue Scarf,Hariyama-Red Scarf,Aggron-Green Scarf,Magmortar-Yellow Scarf,Electivire-Magnet.
Pokemon beside trainer(Salamence) item:Leftovers.
Ribbons:Sinnoh Ribbons.Master Rank,on Salamence.

EDIT:*Can I have celebiIadore to do it if blendmaster0505 is busy?I need it urgently.Thanks.*

p/s:I don't know how to insert colour.[pink/blue.]

Last edited:

mewmew202

Rizza welcome back. You never got took off the list so i guess its fine to work here. I am working on all the requests now.

speedhost101

Electric PKMN Master
Can i bee a new member of staff,I make trainer cards (e.g.my tc)

Bronco11

Sports Fan
~~WHICH STAFF MEMBER: celebiiadore

~~TEMPLATE: 47 please

~~NAME: Name- MIKE Font- Standard pokemon font

~~TRAINER: Starting character sprite from FireRed/LeafGreen

~~POKéMON: Pokémon: (No shinys)
Raikou
Salamence
Tyranitar
Torterra
Suicune
Skarmory

~~BADGES: Johto

~~POKéMON NEXT TO TRAINER: I don't want one.

~~TRAINER RECOLORINGS: nope

~~ITEMS(3RD GEN ITEMS ONLY): No thanks

~~RIBBONS: no

Last edited:

mewmew202

Sorry we are not hiring and can everyone please do me a favor and not request till I catch up which could take awhile do to marching band camp coming up and school starting soon and requests in my shop and the others I work at.

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
oh yeah i pity you Becca .. too bad u got to do all of these ..

Okay everybody!! Please! we are NOT hiring requests so sorry .. and please don't give all of the requests to celebiiadore and blendmaster0505 .. blendmaster is kinda offline and celebiiadore .. well her reason is in the post above =]

-*Rizz

mewmew202

TheNoobtrainercard.png

[*IMG]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t113/pokemonmaster_fusions/TheNoobtrainercard.png[/IMG]

siriusTC.png

[*IMG]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t113/pokemonmaster_fusions/siriusTC.png[/IMG]

JTtrainercard-1.png

[*IMG]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t113/pokemonmaster_fusions/JTtrainercard-1.png[/IMG]

1 more TC

MIKEtrainercard.png

[*IMG]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t113/pokemonmaster_fusions/MIKEtrainercard.png[/IMG]

Give credit to the shop and remove the * to put in your sig. I'll get the others done when I have free time. And Rizza if you have time will you please do some of the requests directed at Blendmaster?

Last edited:
CANi get a trainer card?
Which staff member: blendmaster0505
Trainer Sprite: D/P Male
Trainer name : Silver
Pokemon: Shiny Charizard, Lucario, Togekiss, Electrivire, Lugia, Dusknoir (All D/P Male sprites)
Pokemon Next to Trainer: Shiny Charizard
Template: #56
Badges : All 8 Sinnoh Badges

Last edited:

thenoobiestnoob

call me mr. noob
ooooh thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blendmaster0505

******** Guy
Hey, guess what? I think Rei is back. o_O

Oh, so am I. But I won't be taking requests. For now.

ChotaZ

Meh be TC master!
Hi guys, sorry my absence, I had a massive internet proble, but, well its solved now, new and better ISP =P, ready to take any requests, whatcha got for me m8s?

mewmew202

Please do some requests Tiff. I don't have the time to handle them all. I mean I have marching band then I need to start getting ready for school then school and then I'll have homework and competitions and all sorts of stuff. And glad Rei and Chotaz are back too.

Last edited: