• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rei and Gregory's Trainer Card Shop

yay_4_ditto

srry i about the first word color and stuff my computer was being stupid =(

heaiyuo

Thick-headed trainer
Can I please have an Electric-themed Trainer Card?

Can I please have a Electric-themed trainer card
~~WHICH STAFF MEMBER: Chota Z or blendmaster0505

~~TEMPLATE: #49 Zapdos

~~NAME: Patrick

~~TRAINER: Volkner

~~POKéMON: Raikou (shiny);243;, Ampharos;181;, Magnezone (shiny);462;, Electivire;466;, Jolteon;135;, Luxray;405;

~~BADGES: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh.

~~POKéMON NEXT TO TRAINER: A big Electivire

~~TRAINER RECOLORINGS: No recolourings

~~ITEMS(3RD GEN ITEMS ONLY): Magnet on Luxray

~~RIBBONS: No ribbons

ChotaZ

Meh be TC master!
i'm here not to post any trainer card just to remember the rules, and I shouldn't do this, you MUST, i repeat, YOU MUST indicate wich worker you want to attend your request ;)

Rocket

i'm here not to post any trainer card just to remember the rules, and I shouldn't do this, you MUST, i repeat, YOU MUST indicate wich worker you want to attend your request ;)

I did, still noone replied to me. :/

mewmew202

Hey, any requests addresed to me can be done by anybody since either I am busy or the forums are down. I will work when I can but I still have my own shop I kind of abandoned and such.

ChotaZ

Meh be TC master!
Could I have a Trainer Card please?

~~WHICH STAFF MEMBER: Maniot or ChotaZ

~~TEMPLATE: The one of my current.

~~NAME: Rocket (same font please.)

~~TRAINER: Same trainer.

~~POKéMON: (None shiny) (This order) Gliscor, Feraligatr, Manectric, Gengar, Forretress, Blissey

~~BADGES: Sinnoh.

~~POKéMON NEXT TO TRAINER: Feraligatr.

~~TRAINER RECOLORINGS: Same as now.

~~ITEMS(3RD GEN ITEMS ONLY): None.

~~RIBBONS: None

Please and thank you. :)

go read the rules, that form is mis-filled ;), Rocket, i'm gonna start your TC now, will edit this post when its finished

@heaiyuo:
here yo go, my gf decided to make one herself so,you decide wich one you like better and use it ;)

heaiyuo.png

Mine
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/Chotas/Trainer%20Cards/heaiyuo.png[/IMG*]

[IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/Chotas/Trainer%20Cards/Untitled-2.png
My gf's
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/Chotas/Trainer%20Cards/Untitled-2.png[/IMG*]

Remember, give credit TO THE SHOP and remove the * to attach the image to your signature.

hugz[] and kissez*

Last edited:

Mickey-Man

Sorry about this ChotaZ, but if you wouldn't mind, could you please edit my trainer card? I really couldn't decide between your's and your girlfriend's version so I was wondering if you could use your gf's version but with the font and the glow around the pokemon from your version. Thanks.

ChotaZ

Meh be TC master!
Here ya go mickey, hope this fits for you, its a mix between mine and my gf's:

Mickey-manTC-2.png

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/Chotas/Trainer%20Cards/Mickey-manTC-2.png[/IMG*]
remeber, give credit TO THE SHOP and, come again ;)

~~WHICH STAFF MEMBER: ChotaZ

~~TEMPLATE: #34

~~NAME: Silver

~~TRAINER: D/P Male

~~POKéMON: Ho-oh, Shiny Entei, Togekiss, Rampardos, Quilava, Shiny umbreon

~~BADGES: All Battle Frontier Symbols Gold and All Sinnoh Badges

~~POKéMON NEXT TO TRAINER: Rampardos

ChotaZ

Meh be TC master!
ONCE AGAIN: and this is the last time i'll warn ANYBODY! when doing a request the FIRST word MUST be in the following colors and ONLY in the following colours

-->abcdefghijklmnopqrtuvwxyz LightBlue
-->abcdefghijklmnopqrtuvwxyz Pink
-->abcdefghijklmnopqrtuvwxyz or Gold

not any other color...

hope you guys got it this time ;)

Lord Zeffy

Sabrina lover :D
~~WHICH STAFF MEMBER: fantasyrider

~~TEMPLATE: #60

~~NAME: Sabrina

~~TRAINER: Sabrina, FireRed

~~POKéMON: Fire Red graphics (if graphics is optional) Alakazam, Venomoth, Mr. Mime, Kadabra, Golduck, Abra

~~BADGES: Kanto: Marsh

~~POKéMON NEXT TO TRAINER: Big Abra

~~TRAINER RECOLORINGS: None

~~ITEMS(3RD GEN ITEMS ONLY): None

~~RIBBONS: none

ONCE AGAIN: and this is the last time i'll warn ANYBODY! when doing a request the FIRST word MUST be in the following colors and ONLY in the following colours

-->abcdefghijklmnopqrtuvwxyz LightBlue
-->abcdefghijklmnopqrtuvwxyz Pink
-->abcdefghijklmnopqrtuvwxyz or Gold

not any other color...

hope you guys got it this time ;)
Okay sorry, i'l do my request right this time.

~~WHICH STAFF MEMBER: ChotaZ

~~TEMPLATE: #34

~~NAME: Silver

~~TRAINER: D/P Male

~~POKéMON: Ho-oh, Shiny Entei, Togekiss, Rampardos, Quilava, Shiny umbreon

~~BADGES: All Battle Frontier Symbols Gold and All Sinnoh Badges

~~POKéMON NEXT TO TRAINER: Rampardos

Last edited:

ChotaZ

Meh be TC master!
@ arnoudtorterra:
Here you go m8, I finished your TC sorry it took so long but i've been busy busy with my school

arnoudtorterraTC.png

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/Chotas/Trainer%20Cards/arnoudtorterraTC.png[/IMG*]

Instructions:
--> Remove the * and attach the image to your signature.
--> Give credit to the shop (mandatory, or your TC will be removed from my album) and me(optional, I just don't care about it).
--> Come again ;)

@ arnoudtorterra:
Here you go m8, I finished your TC sorry it took so long but i've been busy busy with my school

arnoudtorterraTC.png

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/Chotas/Trainer%20Cards/arnoudtorterraTC.png[/IMG*]

Instructions:
--> Remove the * and attach the image to your signature.
--> Give credit to the shop (mandatory, or your TC will be removed from my album) and me(optional, I just don't care about it).
--> Come again ;)[/QUOTE]
Dousn't matter it's great!

wave57

~~which staff member:tiffany
Base pokemon:Mew
Second pokemon:Mudkip

Thnx for reading.