• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Reinforcement of the Army Card of the Holidays; 12/23 to 12/26 [YGO]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raito

HADOUKEN!
Rota is flexible and is used in many decks because of Exiled MSLV2 DDWL, multiple DDA and is probably one of the best splashed cards in the meta that has a reason to be splashed.

4.5/5 in CC decks running 4 to 6 warriors for one or 8 to ten for two

5/5 in warriors- self explanatory

what 8 warriors do you run

DDA
DDA
DDWL
Exiled
MSLV2
DDS
Blade Knight
Don

<3 this card, I consider it a staple in most of my decks since I run 2 DDA's, DDWL, and exiled.

TTar-X

<-Don't wake him up!
I run 2, it is a very reliable card; perhaps too realible for semi-restrictedness. Anyways I run all thsoe warriors mentioned by the thread creator including Wildheart, and I only run 1 DDA

zeppelin

echospace obsessive
a f****** amazin card truley splash able but i think if DDA is limited/banned it might lose appeal to people 4.5/5

Status
Not open for further replies.