• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rejected: Ashes of a Dying Evil (Late sign-ups accepted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
(Sign-ups are open even with the RPG started up. Post your sign-up in the sign-up thread and make a logical introduction. Also, by the way, Seijiro Mafuné will be missing for a few days ; his character will be introduced later. Well, that's all. Have a nice day everyone)

NOTE: This RPG, just like the Rejected fanfic, feature rather dark and mature themes. Those themes are reduced in intensity and some scenes are censored to prevent any problems but if you aren't at least 13-16 years-old, then be sure to PM me.

==========================================================
REJECTED: ASHES OF A DYING EVIL
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CHAPTER 1: DAWN OF TENSIONS
==========================================================

Many generations have passed since the journey of the Legendary Hero ended. Many centuries have passed since the Great Awakening.

The mysts of time have long erased the last traces of the vile Poison that once plunged the world into chaos. Those who summoned the vile Comet of the End of the World have perished, leaving no descendants behind them, no successors to their legacy of evil, hatred, and violence.

It seems like the world is finally peaceful, at long last.

The Legendary Pokemon are hidden once more, silent, their anger calmed.

The inhabitants of this world have experienced much... the Lugia War... the rise and fall of Dark Vortex... the arrival of the Comet... the Titans' war and many more...

The Evil One, who once fed on the suffering of people and made sure to keep the cycle of destruction going, is dead. Mewlt, last of the Mew line, destroyed this galactic bane along with Eliza and Siryx, the two latest members of the Ketchum and Lightheart family lines.

Their names transcend history, their legends spoken of by humans and Pokemon alike...

Evil has been fatally wounded, it's very foundations broken.

But Evil's greatest strenght lies in the very nature of the world... in the very flaws of the creators of this world... flaws trasnmitted to their creations.

Time... time flows endlessly... it flows like a river... and like a river, history repeats itself...

The final sparks of Evil have lighted a final fire of hatred and envy within the hearts of the mortals...

The four species who rose to live in harmony with humanity as well as humanity itself felt pain one last time...

Once again, humanity shall fight for it's survival.

... thus, the next chapter begins...

The sun rises... a sun burning with the flames of a dying force... a force willing that refuses to disappear... and that if it is to diseappear, that will bring the world down with it!

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Someone was knocking on the door of Alex Stevenson's apartment, a seemingly normal human being... to the humans living around him. In truth, he was Serenoono, a Ditto.

So far, that creature's life had been pretty boring... little did he suspected that today, when his neighbor, Gruff Pain, was knocking on his door like he did every Monday morning, that this day would be unusual...

In fact, little did he knew that Destiny had plans for the creature...

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"ALEX STEVENSON!!!" screamed the tall, scary, short tempered man. Gruff Pain... what a name! No wonder he was always angry. True to his name, Gruff was a real pain. A man in his thirties that had always dreamed of Pokemon training but had never been able to get his license due to him being forced to take over his family's business as the director of a TM factory... and with his dream shattered, he grew bitter and acid.

Alex Stevenson was his favorite emotionnal punching bag. That stupid guy enjoyed tormenting the "wimp" as he called him. He always came during the morning to complain and make stupid comments... truly, he was a real pain.

Still, today, it wasn't like usual... no... although Alex Serenoono didn't knew it yet, Gruff was here for another reason today...

Today seemed to be a normal evening in the city of Celadon City, in Kanto. The Pidgeys were singing, people were minding their own business...

It was this moment that a trainer entered the town... a trainer by the name of Ski.

A rather strange sight awaited the trainer as he entered the town...

Indeed, it seemed like a bunch of shady people in the middle of the street, calling to people to gather around them and listen... and it seemed like people were not ignoring them. What was going on here?

While it was barely the evening, in the sky, high above the clouds, it was already so bright, the sun shining brightly...

Today seemed like it would be an ordinary day in the city of Delius, in the skies of Kanto. Already, the place was filled with dozens of cat Pokemon that flied around using their psychic powers, navigating through the maze that was the city, minding their own business.

"Hey mister!" called one of those creatures, standing on one of the walkways of this strange city as strange, wheel-less vehicles zoomed past.

The small cat creature waved at the male, pink cat that stood there. She was a regular Mew, a member of the psychic creatures that had built their civilization in the sky, high above the problems of the conflicts with humans... but how long will the peace last? No one knows...

"Mister Chrom! I have been looking for you! Come! It's important!" called the Mew, trying to get his attention.

Whirl Islands...

On the surface, those are nothing but regular, deserted islands... but underwater, in the abysses, the Lugia capital, Symphonia, lies.

Anthony, a member of the specie of the large half-dragon, half-bird creatures, the Lugias, stood there, on the shore of one of those islands...

The mysts of time... everything loses meaning into the depths of the endless flows of change...

Stuck between two currents of past and future, covered in the dark mysts of forgotten memories, the faint light of an illusionary moon forever shining on the dark city, the streets barely lighted by the ancient-style lamps, empty streets inhabited by cloaked shadows that passed without never noticing each others... a city of secrets and mysteries...

The forgotten capital of Celebis... Chronopolis... located in a rift inside of the Ilex Forest, neither in any location, neither in any time period...

The old clock tower of the capital stood watch over the shadows...

In the local Pokemon Center, within the capital, a small green fairy stood at the side of another one. It seemed like the green fairy, Shady, who was lying in the bed had an accident during a time travel attempt and was almost ripped into pieces by a paradox... but fortunately, he had been found lying, unconscious, in the forest and had been rescued.

The female Celebi turned to her Pokemon, a rather fat Chansey, and smiled. "Looks like Prince Charming is finally coming to his senses!" she stated.

Slowly, the male Celebi opened his eyes and turned to the Nurse Joy who grinned back (yep, even for other species, the local Pokemon Center's nurse's name is Joy!). "So you're finally awake! You must be wondering where you are and how you got here, right? Well... it seems like you must have been not very careful while opening a gate! You were lucky someone found you unconcious in the woods before any further harm would befall on you! Anyway... if you have any questions, I will gladly answer any of them."

During this time, another Celebi hovered slowly through the temporal maze that was the Ilex Forest.

This Celebi was Veros Dunai, a pale blue male that had been banished from his home village, his blood rumored cursed, his soul feared to be tainted with unnatural, evil desires...

Back at Whirl Islands, Anthony wasn't the only one in the area.

Lucy, a Lugia with grey feathers and scales, was there as well. In her crusade against humanity and her quest to eliminate all feelings within her, she had been forced to travel to many places... and now, her journey brought her back to the capital...

Chrom was not the only Mew in the city of Delius that was going to have surprised today...

Aurora, a Mew with pale blue fur, was there, on the other side of the street, when the strange Mew called to Chrom, trying to get his attention...

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Lucy lifted her head, her sharp eyes narrowed as she took a look around her. The Whirl Islands. The four islands unreachable by men without Pokémon to calm down the currents around the islands...

The sea was shimmering as the sun shone down on its surface. The sea seemed so calm. No human nor Pokémon broke that peace today, for no boat sailed, no Pokémon swam surface today. It was so peaceful and yet, that peace was only an illusion. All over the world, human fought, using Pokémon as mere weapons. Everytime Lucy took a look at the peaceful sea, she felt sick. For her, what she behold was not a beautiful scenery, but a mere illusion. Still, she found herself returning here time from time again. But why?

She closed her eyes, letting the gentle breezes of wind to blow on her face. Why did she return here? She didn't know.

Aurora stretched her arms and yawned, somehow managing to make even a yawn sound playfull. She shook her head and looked up, smiling to the sun. She liked the city. She loved seeing other Mew having fun. But to balance that, she hated seeing some Mew return from down the ground, bleeding, wounded. It hurt her.

She was hovering above the ground, her shining blue tail on the ground. Just like every other day, she had came to check the town. Few Mew kittens flew past her, smiling. It made Aurora smile too. The day seemed to be beautiful.

She however forward, remembering that she was on her way to buy something to eat for herself and her Pokémon. She was waiting for the floating vehicles to pass by on the street, so that she could hover past, but before she was able to move a limb, she heard a loud voice.

"Hey mister!" the voice called. Aurora lifted her head, pricking her ears, and saw one of the Mew to jump up and down on the other side of the street.

"Mister Chrom! I have been looking for you! Come! It's important!" she shouted, keeping on jumping and wawing her hands, apparently trying to get the attention of someone called "Chrom".

Aurora looked around, in search of the Mew she was referring to. Granted, she was curious. She had always had this bad habit of being over curious towards business she had no part of.

Another Fan

Nothing Special
“ALEX STEVENSON!” shouted the familiar voice that had managed to get the person being addressed to, like every Monday morning, fall off the bed and onto his cat. After Jenny, the cat, had escaped into the kitchen, the rather pale ditto jumps off between his chest of drawers and his wardrobe in his somewhat cramped before throwing on some clothes and performing a strange but rather normal feat for a ditto, transforming into a his “normal” human state as closely as he could at the moment.

With that done, he runs to the door, and opens it with the best fake smile he could do (not a very good one, but it’ll do) and says “Morning, Gruff, I see you are awake.” Backing away uneasily, he continues “You must have a good reason to see me, right?”

Nylf

Ant continually kept his coat mirrored. It reflected the very world around him, a skill most Lugia's of the past had used to keep from the eyes of humans. He used it to keep from the eyes of Lugias.

"Y'know you could let that stupid mirror down for a second bird boy, it makes me look weird standing on this Whirl Island alone," a small black bug with a feint yellow ring glowing on his forehead yelled out. Ant rubbed the birdge of his nose to the best of his ability, and became visible once more. His feathers were pitch black, his eyes blood red, and his scales a whitish blue. He was a demon.

"Hey Nylf, what about us?" a small red bird, a Torchic, yelled, his fluffy yellow wings ruffled in annoyance.

"Calm down you two, if my horn get's any redder I may as well let Ant sit on you!" a small human like Pokemon in a white dress, with green hair covering her eyes said her hands on her hips. A small floating blue arm with a single red eye just watched on with childish innocence, while small blue dragon with a black aura sat staring at the sky.

"Please you three keep quiet. Nylf and Zel, please just do as Ro says, it's a long way from Oore to Johto, and I'm exhausted,"

"Can we go in?" the blue robot asked telepathically, his round head rotating as he asked.

"No Sorg, you know what will happen. We're camping out here tonight, and every night till anything happens," the blue dragon turned her head to look at Ant, then returned to staring at the sky.

"Good,"

"Hey, little miss silent finally said something! Good to see you're still in the land of the living Selan!" Nylf layghed, a big grin on his Shiny Trapinch face. Ro sighed and adjusted the blue ribbon she wore in her hair. The last member of the seven finally made his appearance known, my slamming right into Zel. It was a small brown rabbit with surprisingly spiky fur.

"Yay! I love camping!" Zel ruffled his feathers again.

"That does it, Telo your *** is mine!" the Eevee replied by sticking his tongue out and laughing, before running up the back of Ant and sitting on his head. Ant sighed and layed back, falling asleep, and the sheer size of him caused the ground to shake and Telo to fall into the water.

"Hah, serves you right!" the Torchic laughed. Telo didn't say anything, he just walked over and shook his fur right next to Zel, leaving him soaked. Ro walked over to Ant and patted is wing.

"Poor guy, it's gotta be rough coming back to this place," the other five of the smaller Pokemon turned and all stood by her. They nodded, and set about finding ways to keep themselves busy.

L

Leaf Green

Shady was glad he was alive, but things seemed a little different in this time period. That fatal twist through time, he could have killed himself, or worse, be trapped in time forever. He also noticed, that all around him were more celebis. He got up and went outside of the building, which was much like his old house. Shady noticed that he wasn't in the forest, and there were many more of his kind walking through the streets, no wonder where his species all where!

Now, back in his day, a dark shadow, carrying an evil poison had covered the land, the forest where he lived was a dark swamp, populated with only tiny critter pokemon, him, and a few other celebi. War was raging between humans, and Shady was stuck in the forest. The forest, being full of time itself was an easy place to get lost forever. Shady was caught in a time-intersection when out picking berries, the world flashed away, apparently, he fainted, to wake up here.

Now he was lost in between time, probably never to return to his old home. A tear drop rolled down his face. He decided to explore the city, and meet some new friends, if he could try.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
OFF: Shady is NOT in a human city and is not in a place with a lot of sunlight or treetop houses or anything like that. Did you even read my post? In short, try again, Leaf Green.

Also... I'm not posting what is happening to Goldenhouhou's characters since I'm letting him/her the opportunity to have Lucy interact (or not) with Nylf's character. As for the other character (the Mew)... well, I'm waiting for the user controlling Chrom to post before posting what happens next to to Chrom and Aurora.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gruff smiled evilly. "So... you're finally up, isn't it, mister the wimp? Well... there have been a bunch of people who got into town recently and I thought about going to see them and see what they want. You know... do something interesting, for once? Now, you must probably ask yourself why I went to see you, right? Well..."

The human pointed at Alex, his smile widening. "You still owe me three hundred pokedollars, remember? I had thought about suing you... but well... maybe if you accept to come there and act like a total idiot for me and everyone to laugh at, I'll overlook the fact that you're totally stupid, broke, and hopeless... maybe."

The man stood there, still keeping his creepy, evil grin on his face. That was weird... really weird. Why would Gruff want to REALLY bring Alex around when he hated everything about him? This doesn't look good... that man must have something in store for the Ditto...

Last edited:
L

Leaf Green

Sorry, I didn't quite understand that first post. Anyways, I changed it.

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
OFF: Your post is STILL incorrect. READ MY POST!!! It is clearly stated that the city is located IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE, STUCK BETWEEN TWO TIME PERIODS, NOT IN THE FOREST ITSELF!

But well, at least, your post is relevant enough for me to post what happens now...

As Shady tried to get out of bed, the nurse stopped him. "NOT SO FAST!" she yelled, grabbing his arm.

A sweet smile slowly appeared on her face. "Whenever people lost in time end up in Chronopolis, it is a normal procedure to first determine it's identity and figure out from which time period it came from."

The Celebi slowly let go of the male's arm and hovered backward a little bit. She turned to her Chansey... "Go to the waiting room and call my paradoxes. I'll take care of that male personally."

The Chansey said it's name, nodding, and then ran out of the room. The Celebi slowly hovered to the door. "Now... please follow me to my office. You'll have to fill in a bit of paperwork before we let you wander around freely, if you don't mind."

L

Leaf Green

Fixed that too. Anyways...

"Sure thing." Shady glumly said. He looked around the office. He was in a city full of celebi, a city stuck in the middle of time its self. He wondered what it was like in the real world. If it was peaceful, or still in danger. Here, he was nowhere, no specific time zone, no specific world. Just a city.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
OFF: Please separate the out of character section of your post from the in of character one, Leaf Green.

As Shady followed the nurse into the office, she invited him to sit down. The room was dimlit lit, like seemingly everywhere in this city which seemed to be forever plunged into darkness... not that the inhabitants minded. Daytime is overated anyway.

The female browsed through the piles of paperwork for a while... and then, she finally found what she was looking for. She placed the sheet of paper right in front of herself, quickly opened a small portal in time from which she extracted a pen, closed the portal, then stared at Shady, smiling, as she begun to ask him questions.

"So... what is your name? In what year were you born and where? Please state your gender and occupation, as well." she begun with three questions and then, awaited Shady's answers...

L

Leaf Green

"Uh...my name is Shady, uh... I'm male and I really don't think I've had an occupation since quitting the reaping job, and, uh... I was born in, now, um... what was it? Oh, yeah, some hundred years B.C. Now, I was born in..." Shady hesitated. He tried to remember where he was born, he tried to think even more. "I think I was, was, um... I think I was born in a cave hidden in Ilex woods." He said uneasily, as if the question was bringing back bad memories.

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
The Celebi wrotte down some stuff and then turned to Shady again. "So you're born outside of Chronopolis, in the forest? I see... Now, what is your REAL name? I mean... no one would name their kid "Shady", isn't it? Also... you say that you are an ex-Grim Reaper, right? I would like to see your Grim Reaper license."

The Celebi's tone wasn't quite as soft now. People that hesitated to say where they were coming from and that didn't give they real names rose suspicions within her heart...

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
OOC: Since Oblivion0807 hasn't posted his/her post yet, and I want to post, I just move Aurora away from the situation now. But maybe I can make her to start following the two others later. Meh.

BIC:

Lucy was still just standing there, watching the ocean, until she couldn't stand for it any longer. These seas... They are not my home anymore. I have no home. Only a mission... she hung down her head ans watched the waves splashing gently on the bank of the island, before she lifted her head again and narrowed her eyes. "Mission I will complete..." she stated, her voice serious as ever.

Just then, she heard voices from another island nearby. It was one of the four islands that Whir Islands contained. And there, on one of them, she saw another Lugia, companied with other Pokémon, all chatting and bouncing about. Lucy narrowed her eyes even more as she watched them. Playing around like that. Around that Lugia. Hmph, I assume that's their ´trainer`. Acting like a human... he is no better than them Lucy thought, loathing the whole idea of Pokémon having Pokémon. To her, it was just another way to try and be what humans were. Pokémon who wanted to be like humans... who thought they were better. That disgusted her.

"I survive on my own. I don't need slaves to help me slay these human scum..." she muttered before she flapped her strong, grey wings, taking flight. She looked down at the other Lugia and his companions once more, thinking had they noticed her. Deciding that she didn't care, she left flying, towards the cities nearby. It was time for her to test had she already ripped herself from feelings.

Aurora kept on looking around, searching for the Mew that the other one was calling, but upon seeing nobody, she just shrugged, continuing her business by floating to the other side of the street. As she passed the Mew that called for "Chrom", she turned around and smiled in her usual way upon passing someone.

With that, she floated towards the huge mall few miles away. After all, her Pokémon were home, waiting her to bring their food. And being away for long was never a good thing, for sometimes even Rex was unable to control Purgatory whe she went berserk.

Another Fan

Nothing Special
Feelings raced at rather slow speeds through Alex’s mind with thoughts such as “I get to be a guinea pig to see what kind of people Gruff spends time with. Great,” “I could have sworn I paid that cash back,” “Three hundred pokedollars isn’t enough by a soda, this is not worth it,” and “Where’d Jenny get off to?”

After that millisecond with his face contorted, he starts to speak with his smile becoming an awful grimace, “Ah. Of course, I have nothing to do on a Monday morning. I sure would LOVE to “do something interesting” with you and strangers that just came into town. Let me just get some cash,” he runs off into his room before his eyes start to water. And with his bag of clothes, he steps out the door, fumbles with the keys for a while before slamming the door and running down the stairs while shouting up in a rather twitchy voice, “We better not be late!” while thinking that he is going to end up being beaten to death by the end of today no matter what happens.

While on going down the stairs he notices a small glint of silver and blue go past him. It was calming to know that he wasn’t alone on this.

Nylf

Ant opened his red eyes and saw a grey Lugia flying off. Surprised it hadn't attacked him he sat up a bit, causing the unfortunate Telo to be thrown in the sea again, which all ended with Zel being soaked through again for a second time. He blinked a bit. There was something strange about that Lugia. It wasn't Shadow, but he could sense an eerily familiar lack of emotions. Other than rage. He got up and shook off. He knew he'd probably regret it, but he mirrored his coat, and had Ro climb on his head to serve as his voice. Telo, Nylf, Selan, Sorg and Zel stayed where they were. Even with Shadow powers all that meant was he could deal Super effective hits with ease, not make a fight an easy win. Especially against his own kind. He just prayed to whoever's up there that he didn't go Hyper, before silently following the other Lugia.

OOC: GH, I emphasise I'm silent and invisible. The most you'd see is a floating Ralts.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
OOC: Invisble? ... Okay that's a bit... ah, whatever.

IC:

Lucy flapped her strong, hand shaped wings harder at every passing second. For every second her rage rose inside her as she thought of the Lugia with Pokémon "Even Pokémon have fallen to their level... they must be eradicated... now. And this time, my feelings will not get in my way!" the Lugia growled, her words spoken only to herself, as on the wide open sea, nobody was there to hear. Just then, Lucy felt a weird feeling, on her back.

She turned around and watched behind her, seeing only a small creature far away in the horizon. But her eyes being as what they were, sharp and áll seeing´like they were called back in the capital, she could see something small floating there. She regonized it. A Ralts. Looking familiar to the one with the Lugia she had seen. She slowed down a bit, her long neck bent backwards, as she tried to examine the area near the Ralts. She saw nothing, but she knew that there were something there. Something far more powerful than that Ralts. She knew it. She could sense it.

Turning back to look forward, she speeded up her flight, her eyes soon cathing a beach. Beach with many human playing around. Perfect. Lucy thought. This reminded her from the day she had killed humans for the first time, and that made her to grin widely. But as that day was brought back to her mind, it felt like something had shot her with an arrow. Pain, unexplainable, mental pain struck her. She had killed. Took a life of another. Her consciousness wanted her to pay by suffering forever in the hands of her own mind.

But Lucy had other plans. She shook her head, in an attempt to make the feeling vanish, but felt unable to do so. She hook her head more violently every time, before rising her head and letting out a terrible, ear piercing screech. Water pokémon under the water swam away from Lucy as she schreeched, her eyes gaining a strange glow. Like upon answering to her call, the waters under her began to dwell, a large wave soon rising from the waters, towering behind the Lugia.

With a one, might flap of her wings, she could have sent the wave on go, towards the beach of Olivine, where people already began to pick what they could and run as they saw the huge pilar of water behind the Lugia. Lucy, however, was unable to see that, her face pointed to the skies, her eyes glowing as the pillar continued on growing, water being sucked in it, causing a terrible, swooshing sound. Lucy couldn't see the running humans, nor was she able to see had the Ralts and the creature it was riding in caught up to her, or what they thought of the sight they beholded in case they had caught up.

Nylf

OOC: I'm like Latias and Latios in the fifth movie. I got it checked in the discussion thread, it's simply for out of battle situations.

BIC: Ro looked shocked, as did Ant. Both of them could read her emotions. She was trying to kill her own emotions. That was, well Ant just didn't want to even think it. And that wave was huge. His Wave and Blitz wouldn't stop it, and Ro certainly couldn't do a thing. His non-offensive move was useless, Shadow Down? All that'd do is make his hits harder, and he had no plan of fighting, especially with Ro involved. He could simply watch. Then he had an idea. What scared humans more than an angry Lugia? An angry Shadow Lugia. He had Ro hold on tight to one of his scales, and then he de-mirrored his coat. His form became visible, the pitch black feathers, the blood red eyes, the daemonic form that almost all creatures despised. For once, his form may do some good. Paying no heed to the other Lugia, he let out an earth shaking screech. The water Pokemon practically disappeared, the sea arund him shook as his dark aura became visible, and his eyes gleamed red. The humans saw his form, and they turned and fled even faster, their fear and instinct to survive taking over every other sense in their body. He sighed as the last few fled. Now he just hoped he could slip away without anyone noticing, as he mirrored his coat once more, before slowly turning to leave.

Last edited:

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
OOC: Ah, okay then. Sorry if I offended you or something. It's just that sometimes when someone has characters that are invisible or can teleport, they make them some super-beings unable to be harmed and who can destroy every single thing on their way. *Cough* Though I'm one to speak. Huge wave like that... ah, but I believe that you aren't like one of them, as you are inteligent. But, eh, anyways, to my post.

Like always, I continue from where I left the last time. In case someone didn't know.

IC:

The wave Lucy was creating had grown huge, it was at least the size of a twenty floored building. With that much water, half of the city of Olivine would get hit by the wave, once unleashed. But while Lucy struggled to get rid of her consciousness, which tried to stop her and keep her from releasing the wave in a massive attack of Surf. As she mentall fought against herself, she didn't notice what the Shadow Lugia nearby was doing.

Without her noticing, it had shrugged of the invisibilty veil and shown itself to the humans. But as the Shadow Lugia let out a terrible screech, overhelming that of Lucy's, causing the sea to tremble, and his shadow aura to widen, causing everyone to feel it within their very beings, Lucy, too couldn't be without noticing. Shadows... Cold, feelingless shadows... that what she wanted to be shrouded in, rippen away from every emotion... she opened her eyes and saw everyone on the beach gone. Her eyes glowed as she searched for the one responsable, the huge wave she had held splashing down, back in the ocean as she let go of her grip of it, focusing her energy to find the one that had saved those humans.

The water, upon splashing back on the ocean, caused water to fly everywhere, the whole beach sinking under the waves, the sand becoming mud as the water slowly withdrew back into the Deep Blue.

Just then, she felt something moving. She couldn't see anything, but what she did know was that somewhere on this area... someone with an aura made from pure shadows hid. She sensed it.

"Who are you?" She screamed to the one she could not see. "Why did you help these humans? What are you, one of their slaves?" Getting no answer, she closed her eyes, and keeping them closed, followed the aura left behind by that someone who had stopped her. She didn't know who or what that someone was, but she didn't care really. Whatever she was... she had to catch it.

Nylf

OOC: Thanks, and I don't blame you for thinking that, I was kinda worried the invisibility was a bit, well uber.

BIC: Ant shrugged. He wasn't apparantly going to get any peace, so he stopped over the nearest island and dropped Ro off. He had probably just intervened where he shouldn't have, so speaking directly was basic manners. He turned to face the other Lugia, and she stopped as she sensed him in front of her. he sighed and let down his cloak once more, revealing his form once more. His aura was non-visible as he had no use for it. But if it got ugly...

"No, I'm not a humans slaves, and I'm not a trainer either. Ro's one of my friends and travelling partner. I helped them because murder is wrong, and I of all creatures should know. Oh, and I guess I skipped introductions, I'm Ant," he said quite calmly, facing the other Lugia head on. He knew little about her, so basic manners were his best bet to avoiding a fight.

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
Gruff Pain stood there, at the door, waiting for Alex to get ready and come. "COME ON! I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!" he yelled, annoyed. It was obvious that he was NOT in the mood to wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.