• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Relationships - BFs/GFs/crushes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I've had a crush on this boy for about a year now and I still have no idea how to approach him. Any help?

Have you talked to him any? I'm not sure if this rule applies just as much for girls as for boys, but if you take too long, he might lose interest. Probably not though, seeing as that guys do most of the askings out.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I've had a crush on this boy for about a year now and I still have no idea how to approach him. Any help?

Are there any common friends that you have? Are there any activities that he does that you might also enjoy? If so I would say either A) Get to know him by hanging around with your mutual friend, and/or B) join a club that he's a part of and you'll get to know him through that.

Chris

Old Coot
To be blunt, I was EXACTLY like you when I was 16 (or from what it sounds like). Keep that chin up man, and don't let anything discourage you.
So are many other people. 16 is not some rare age for unloved people.

I'm 23, and I've been texting this 17 year old girl
Somebody inform Chris Hanson.

WolvesareFunny

Lucario hugger!
Meh my girlfreind suggested i should shave but i dun wanna ='(

Grei

not the color
I think my hand would want me to shave too if I had to grab a handful of pubes whenever I wank.

That's why I shave.

I'm not really sure why anybody would want to keep their pubes. It's so nasty.

Anyway, I'm going to hang out with my girlfriend today! It was our one-year anniversary not too long ago, but we couldn't celebrate it due to my father's birthday. So we're going to hang out all day today! :D

Swampy

Crack the Skye
Kinda crushing on an old friend atm. I made my feelings pretty obvious and she has to, and we seem to be going down the right path. We haven't really had the time to hang with each other, but hopefully that'll change in the future.

Yeti

Banned
Kinda crushing on an old friend atm. I made my feelings pretty obvious and she has to, and we seem to be going down the right path. We haven't really had the time to hang with each other, but hopefully that'll change in the future.
Are you sure it's a girl this time?

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
I have a super issue:

Alright, i don't know if this accually is true, but lets just assume, so if the situation does happen, i'll be ready for it:

My friend likes a girl. They are friends. Not very close friends, but still friends. However, i've been getting real dreamy looks from her to me, and my friend hasn't noticed, and likes her still.
BUT lets say she asked me out, i'm faced with these 3 possible situations:
-Go out with the girl and enternaly p*ss off my friend, probably screwing over our friend ship for good.
-Don't and tell her that my friend likes her, and try to get them two to hook up. Me and him will still be friends.
-Don't go out with her, and don't tell her that my friend likes her. Neutral stuff happens.

Just to let y'all guys know, i have really no lovey-dovey feelings for this girl, though shes a good looking girl, and pretty nice attitude and body ;D . Its neutral feelings, OK?

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I have a super issue:

Alright, i don't know if this accually is true, but lets just assume, so if the situation does happen, i'll be ready for it:

My friend likes a girl. They are friends. Not very close friends, but still friends. However, i've been getting real dreamy looks from her to me, and my friend hasn't noticed, and likes her still.
-Go out with the girl and enternaly p*ss off my friend, probably screwing over our friend ship for good.
-Don't and tell her that my friend likes her, and try to get them two to hook up. Me and him will still be friends.
-Don't go out with her, and don't tell her that my friend likes her. Neutral stuff happens.

Just to let y'all guys know, i have really no lovey-dovey feelings for this girl, though shes a good looking girl, and pretty nice attitude and body ;D . Its neutral feelings, OK?

I would say you should let your friend know what's going down, and ask him if said situation comes up how he would feel, IF you ended up saying yes. If he has an issue with it I would say back off; if he has no qualms go for it.

Beats the hell out of when that happened to me: I was working at the theater and out of the blue a friend of mine and the girl everyone knew i had a crush on came in together to see Mama Mia!. Ended that friendship fairly fast.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
I would say you should let your friend know what's going down, and ask him if said situation comes up how he would feel, IF you ended up saying yes. If he has an issue with it I would say back off; if he has no qualms go for it.

Beats the hell out of when that happened to me: I was working at the theater and out of the blue a friend of mine and the girl everyone knew i had a crush on came in together to see Mama Mia!. Ended that friendship fairly fast.

If that would have happened to me, i would have beat my so called friend mentally.
Sorry dude.

So what about hooking themup, should i do this at all, even if she doesn't like me?

Chris

Old Coot
Second option, really. If you have no real feelings for her, then the natural thing to do would be to either let her know your friend likes her or talk to your friend into asking her out.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
I have a super issue:

Personally, from the wording of that paragraph I get the impression that you all are too young to date seriously anyway, so it won't matter too much in the end

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
intergalactic platypus said:
Personally, from the wording of that paragraph I get the impression that you all are too young to date seriously anyway, so it won't matter too much in the end

Not to mention there's an upwards of 90% chance that her attraction is all in his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.