• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Relationships - BFs/GFs/crushes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Personally, from the wording of that paragraph I get the impression that you all are too young to date seriously anyway, so it won't matter too much in the end

Yea! for Somewhat flaming! I'm 14, and yes it does matter to my friend.
Not to mention there's an upwards of 90% chance that her attraction is all in his head.

Its a what if situation. Can't i know what to do?
Plus, I jus...... OK it maybe in my head.
But its just a precaution.
If played right his head could be in her attraction.
Yea! for flaming again!
And that doesn't even make sense.

Seriously, you guys, don't yall have anything else to do besides hang out on a 13 year olds pokemon forum and flame/troll the living crap out of them?
I'm 14 and i say i'm more mature than some of you (No offense)

Grei

not the color
Yea! for flaming again!

He wasn't even--

Zenotwapal said:
And that doesn't even make sense.

Oh.
Actually, it does make sense. I think it's funny.

Zenotwapal said:
I'm 14 and i say i'm more mature than some of you (No offense)

Counter-productive post is counter-productive.

To answer your question, if you are a good friend, you won't just date your best friend's crush. That'll end the friendship, which I would assume you would not want.

Bros before hoes!

-------------------------------
I had an awesome time with my girlfriend yesterday. The dessert we had wasn't all that great, the movie we saw was suckish (Daybreakers has it's concept and gore going for it, but that's all), it took a while to actually get ready for sex, and my car ended up overheating and filling with smoke...

But we had an awesome time! We spent the day together, and that's what matters. We had fun. It was a very interesting one-year anniversary, to say the least.

Last edited:
Yea! for Somewhat flaming! I'm 14, and yes it does matter to my friend.

Ignore her, she's just upset that a 14-year-old has a better chance at getting laid than she does.

Chris

Old Coot
I think his friend is a guy.
Jenni's implying that platypus is the one who's jealous of Zeno. Not that hard to really see that. :s

Anyways, I gotta be the one to say that that really wasn't flaming in any shape or manner. Teasing? Sure. Flaming? Definitely not.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Well, there's this girl that I like that I want to ask out. But I'm too nervous. She's the smartest, kindest, and most friendly person I know.

Also, a friend of mine has a girlfriend, who recently told me that he's not just two-timing her, but THREE-timing her. And I found some evidence supporting her claim. He had written on his binder that he loved one of the two other people. And today, I discovered he might even be four-timing her. I heard him asking someone what they wanted for their birthday. Seeing as their birthday is tomorrow, and there was nothing about a party mentioned by them, that could prove he's four-timing her. So, he could be dating 3 girls and 1 boy. Four dates!

Last edited:

rocky505

I'm thinking of asking my girlfriend if she wants to go to gamestop with me when the PCP event comes besides we both like Pokemon and I'm sure she'll love it.

Profesco

gone gently
I'm thinking of asking my girlfriend if she wants to go to gamestop with me when the PCP event comes besides we both like Pokemon and I'm sure she'll love it.

That sounds like an excellent idea. It's pretty cool you've got a girlfriend who can enjoy such a fans-only aspect of the game with you. ^_^

rocky505

That sounds like an excellent idea. It's pretty cool you've got a girlfriend who can enjoy such a fans-only aspect of the game with you. ^_^
Yeah and her grandma wont stop embarrasing us asking us if we'll get married already 0_o'. Her brother also likes Pokemon but he creeps me out. I was shocked when she told me her favorite one was Glaceon ( I knew it would be an eeveelution)

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Rayquaza Master777 said:
Well, there's this girl that I like that I want to ask out. But I'm too nervous. She's the smartest, kindest, and most friendly person I know.

Also, a friend of mine has a girlfriend, who recently told me that he's not just two-timing her, but THREE-timing her. And I found some evidence supporting her claim. He had written on his binder that he loved one of the two other people. And today, I discovered he might even be four-timing her. I heard him asking someone what they wanted for their birthday. Seeing as their birthday is tomorrow, and there was nothing about a party mentioned by them, that could prove he's four-timing her. So, he could be dating 3 girls and 1 boy. Four dates!

Naïveté is oh-so delightful.

WolvesareFunny

Lucario hugger!
hypothetically what does it mean in a relationship when you would be willing to jump infront a speeding bullet to save your girlfreind?

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Let's not get carried away :S

How about....chivalry?

Some guy in the southern states died to save a girl when a wall was falling on her. If I truly loved a person, I think I would do the same.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It means you have superpowers. No mere mortal could move fast enough to jump in the way of a speeding bullet.

Oh, that's a good one.

But like he said, it's hypothetical, so assuming he could do it, what would that mean? I'm thinking chivalry but then again, I've never much cared for anyone else :p

Last edited:

Chris

Old Coot
hypothetically what does it mean in a relationship when you would be willing to jump infront a speeding bullet to save your girlfreind?
It would mean either of the following:

1) You love the person
2) You're an idiot
3) You're courageous
4) Both 2 and 3

Most of the time, it's generally #2.

ribcage_x

Thats so adorable!!! I wish my bf would do that for me.

He accused me of cheating recently so I'm pretty mad at him.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
WolvesareFunny said:

I think that it's a metaphor for you being in denial about the fact that she's cheating on you with Superman.

Status
Not open for further replies.