• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Relationships - BFs/GFs/crushes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DecodexMe

Immaturity at it's finest.

and your sig is very....I don't even know what to say about it lol o_O

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
Immaturity? What?

DecodexMe

Haha and yes I was talking about the whole 'hit it and quit it thing'

where did you find it?

Electric

I need help... I want to go to Prom at my school, but only junior/seniors can go UNLESS they are invited by one. Well I have this one junior girl who is like a friend of mine and she says she needs a Prom date...

HOW do I react? Fast? Now? Take it slow? I really want to ask her out and I will be the happiest person on earth if I do. Please help me. SHE COULD BE TAKEN TOMORROW! THAT'S HOW FAST PROM SEASON GOES BY!!!

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Electric: Just say, "If you need someone to go to Prom with you, I'll go." If you're not interested in her, just say it's just as friends, or if you want to do something with her, keep it ambiguous.

Tomorrow, just ask if she found anyone yet. If she hasn't, be like Nike; JUST DO IT. You'll be so much happier if you do.

shadow wolf

The one and only!
Just stay calm and be direct. Don't come on to strong though. As for fast or slow I have no idea, sorry.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
I need help... I want to go to Prom at my school, but only junior/seniors can go UNLESS they are invited by one. Well I have this one junior girl who is like a friend of mine and she says she needs a Prom date...

HOW do I react? Fast? Now? Take it slow? I really want to ask her out and I will be the happiest person on earth if I do. Please help me. SHE COULD BE TAKEN TOMORROW! THAT'S HOW FAST PROM SEASON GOES BY!!!

Since she's your friend, just tell her you would love to go. When I was a Senior I took a friend a grade below me so he could ride in the "seniors only" limo. It's perfectly reasonable

Your date doesn't have to be your gf/bf all the time. I think you should just ask her and not be scared, if she's your friend and she has no boyfriend, then you'll have a higher chance. When I got asked, I only said yes just so I could dress up for the occasion and look pretty. At first before I went, I didn't expect much, but after I went, I actually had a good time.

As for GF/BF/Crushes. Parents always wanted me to concentrate on school work and not on boys. Many times I've been hit on or asked for my number. At the mall if someone tried to ask for my number, I activate my Boater card, act like I don't even know English. At school, guys have confessed to me how much they loved me, even though we've never met. and when they get rejected, they start saying more things that are creepy to me, but sounds more romantic to them. "I've been watching you since freshman year." ugh stalkers...

Supsir

Shaman King FTW
Tell me more.
As I'm the second coming of Dr.Phil here.

My buddy is having issues with this one girl. Shes kinda my friend, but meh. meh. meh.
I've chosen not to date until Sophmore year, as the girls in my grade now are retarded and have no brains
She used to like me (she said so. might be a lie) and then we went to diffrent skools and she met somebody else and now she mad at me for 2 months for idk why.

CaptainKilljoy

All fired up
I've been dating my bf for a little over 4 years now. Luckily he's just as much of a Pokemon nerd as I am. *cough I made him do it cough*

We're pretty similar in personality and tastes. It's quite scary.

DecodexMe

So, stuff just got really interesting.

Are you going to share? Of course you don't have to but leaving it as "stuff got really interesting" kinda peaked my interest.

Anyways, I'm actually have somewhat of troubles. :/ My boyfriend's ex seems to be trying to get into the picture AGAIN and its really starting to upset me, I know I really shouldn't have anything to worry about but meh, I'm going to whether or not I want to.

Grei

not the color
Somebody help me.

Last Friday, I broke up with my girlfriend. We'd been dating for almost fifteen months. I've always been able to confide in her anything on my mind, but up until recently, it's felt like there had been a wall between us. We never had time for one another (she's in college, I'm in high school). So we both mutually decided that our relationship should end.

And it's killing me.
I cannot stop thinking about her. I know that breaking up was for the best--we never got to see one another--but it's Spring Break for me, so I'm at home constantly. Being on the internet depresses me. A lot of my friends are out on vacation or are busy with Spring Break assignments and don't have the time to hang out, so even if I left the house I'd have nowhere to go. So I'm stuck in my house with my thoughts, and I can't stand it.

I keep feeling like I made a bad decision. I keep feeling like it's not real, that we didn't break up.

What can I do to help myself climb out of this hole of depression I've found myself in?

Last edited:

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
Somebody help me.

Last Friday, I broke up with my girlfriend. We'd been dating for almost fifteen months. I've always been able to confide in her anything on my mind, but up until recently, it's felt like there had been a wall between us. We never had time for one another (she's in college, I'm in high school). So we both mutually decided that our relationship should end.

And it's killing me.
I cannot stop thinking about her. I know that breaking up was for the best--we never got to see one another--but it's Spring Break for me, so I'm at home constantly. Being on the internet depresses me. A lot of my friends are out on vacation or are busy with Spring Break assignments and don't have the time to hang out, so even if I left the house I'd have nowhere to go. So I'm stuck in my house with my thoughts, and I can't stand it.

I keep feeling like I made a bad decision. I keep feeling like it's not real, that we didn't break up.

What can I do to help myself climb out of this hole of depression I've found myself in?
I know this sounds silly, but when I was going through my first breakup and I didn't know how to handle it, one of my friends suggested I wear a rubber band around my wrist, and every time I thought of him I could snap it lightly (not all self harming or anything; I'm not into that.) It helped remind me to keep him out of my mind. I've used that in breakups ever since

BKGeno4Ever

Genomon!
^^ I think others talking about their crushes or significant other is adorable.

Talk about your times with them, inside jokes, what they're like, and why you like 'em!

I've been dating my boyfriend for over a year now and we're the only couple in my school who truly love pokemon. haha

Awww... isn't that cute. I had a bad relationship experience. And because of it, I can never go back to Sea World. :p

Nah, seriously, it was... pretty bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.