• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Relationships - BFs/GFs/crushes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zazie

So 1991
Mkay, mkay.

But today my friend told me that she doesn't like me like that.
She also told me that she "didn't want a boyfriend right now" apparently.

So I went "D*mnit." And went back to lifting. (I was in the weight room during this)
So then the girl I like texts me and tries to start up a conversation.
So I tell her what I'm doing and sh*t, and then I tell her I'm p**sed at people. (which I was, as my friends ticked me off today)
Then and hour later, she texts me asking whether if its her thats pissing me off.
Suddenly she's worried about me being ticked off, and shes suspecting that its her thats ticking me off.

So I'm totally confused at this point.

It's simple, she likes you as a friend but has no romantic interest in you. Sometimes girls/guys just want to be friends. If you thought one of your friends was mad at you, wouldn't you want to make sure things are all right?

Udthon

Pokemaniac
I told a girl I liked her and she laughed at me. She thinks it was all a joke and now that is the closest thing we have to a relationship. We joke about me wanting to be in one.

DecodexMe

Well, that's generally my opinion about every relationship I've always been in.

if that's generally how you feel in every relationship you've been in, then try different girls? Or maybe your expectations are high/low? I don't know. If you think relationships aren't really worth it, then why be in one?

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Relationships are boring. I'm in one, but it's more of a task then anything else. Meh.

To be honest, it really depends on how your significant other is. If she's controlling (or attempts to be), it's not going to be fun for you as she's going to always try to drag you into whatever she wants to do. If she's introverted (like... y'know what, I might step my bounds here), it's just going to be dull as she'll never want to do anything. Those relationships do seem like they'd be dull and not really fun.

On the other hand, if you find a girl who's willing to go out and have a good time for a date, and can you can keep a good conversation going with her, then you're going to end up liking it extremely. Or, if you're about having sex 24/7, there might be another way for you 2 to have fun.

burgaz62: Better than me, I haven't ever been in a relationship. I've been on 1 date, but that just seemed like the second scenario so I ended that.

Chris

Old Coot
Relationships are boring. I'm in one, but it's more of a task then anything else. Meh.
It's cause you're too used to chasing after several girls at a time. That and man ***.

Supsir

Shaman King FTW
Nobody said anything about mine... I need advice!

shadow wolf

The one and only!
Nobody said anything about mine... I need advice!

Just continue you being nice to her, and see if you can convince her.

Supsir

Shaman King FTW
Just tried... To no effect...

shadow wolf

The one and only!
Can you elaborate.

ElectiCrow

Do The Tevez!
I'm very pleased that i have a GF :D, i knew we where a match when she made a cyanide joke (dont ask)

xXBlastBurnXx

I've never had a girlfriend, ever, and no me knowledge no girl has ever had romantic interests in me, like three girls have called me cute-in my whole life. However my friends said this one girl, that I really like, has been coming onto me, like hardcore, but I have no experience with girls and can't notice, and even before my friend told me about this, I asked her out, but she politely turned me down. I'm at a loss now. -.-"

Zazie

So 1991
I've never had a girlfriend, ever, and no me knowledge no girl has ever had romantic interests in me, like three girls have called me cute-in my whole life. However my friends said this one girl, that I really like, has been coming onto me, like hardcore, but I have no experience with girls and can't notice, and even before my friend told me about this, I asked her out, but she politely turned me down. I'm at a loss now. -.-"

Perhaps you're friends have no idea how to tell if a girl is interested in you either? (I have yet to meet someone who can reliably tell whether a girl is into them, so I am guessing it's a rare skill.)

.Wind.

Banned

I'm similar to you...I've never ha a girlfriend. I do know that one has lied me and I think some freshmen I don't know might like me...
--------------
around lst week this girl I hada crush on was singing in front of the church and I couldn't stop thinking about how I used to like her and about her in general...does this mean that I still like her? or was I just simply drifting off and thinking randomly?

misunderstoodhero

Hi, It's me again!

Remember me?

I'm the whiny little B1tch who just wouldn't give up on this girl ( even though she had turned me down once ) because I thought I'd never be lucky enough to find another girl I like as much as her. Well, I've find another girl. and I like her more then the previous one. And she leaves on the same street as me. ERM...........YEAH........

I've known for quite a while, but only liked her as a friend. She's very quiet and if there's more then one person around her, she won't talk and just listens to everyone else. As such, In didn't know that much about her, I walk to school with her and my other friend quite a lot though.

Last week, My friend went on holiday, so it was just me and her.

With him gone, she was a different person! She was very kind and funny and smart and we actually have a lot in common! I REALLY like her now! ( UGH, I know, i know, I'm sounding like a hormone-driven angsty teenager, and I probably am.)

I think there's a pretty good chance she likes me. But, considering the news about my last crush has gotten out now, I'm mocked about it a lot and my friendship with my ex-crush is really suffering, I'm really scared to take this risk again. I have pretty low confidence as it is, and I did not take the last rejection very well. I'm also worried that since I've known her so long, it's to late to offer her more then friendship.

One more thing... Her facebook says she is in a relationship, but I have NEVER heard her mention a boyfriend EVER and it's quite possible she just hasn't changed her status to single.

So, what do you guys think? I am gonna ruin a another friendship here? Be honest!

P.S I also have never had a girlfriend, my social skills such ya see, I'm really trying to improve them!

.Wind.

Banned
Hi, It's me again!

I think there's a pretty good chance she likes me. But, considering the news about my last crush has gotten out now, I'm mocked about it a lot and my friendship with my ex-crush is really suffering, I'm really scared to take this risk again. I have pretty low confidence as it is, and I did not take the last rejection very well. I'm also worried that since I've known her so long, it's to late to offer her more then friendship.
QUOTE]

I can only say just wait it out and see what happens...if she does lke you then, she will more then likely seek out chances to talk to you. I'm not all that skilled in romance since I haven't experienced it. So, I can't help you in the other areas.

xXBlastBurnXx

Hi, It's me again!

Remember me?

I'm the whiny little B1tch who just wouldn't give up on this girl ( even though she had turned me down once ) because I thought I'd never be lucky enough to find another girl I like as much as her. Well, I've find another girl. and I like her more then the previous one. And she leaves on the same street as me. ERM...........YEAH........

I've known for quite a while, but only liked her as a friend. She's very quiet and if there's more then one person around her, she won't talk and just listens to everyone else. As such, In didn't know that much about her, I walk to school with her and my other friend quite a lot though.

Last week, My friend went on holiday, so it was just me and her.

With him gone, she was a different person! She was very kind and funny and smart and we actually have a lot in common! I REALLY like her now! ( UGH, I know, i know, I'm sounding like a hormone-driven angsty teenager, and I probably am.)

One more thing... Her facebook says she is in a relationship, but I have NEVER heard her mention a boyfriend EVER and it's quite possible she just hasn't changed her status to single.

So, what do you guys think? I am gonna ruin a another friendship here? Be honest!

P.S I also have never had a girlfriend, my social skills such ya see, I'm really trying to improve them!

I'm in the almost exact same predicament as you. If I were you I'd tell her how you feel, and if she likes you she'll probally tell you she likes you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.