• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Relationships - BFs/GFs/crushes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
NOOOOOO.

but haha.
I know this guy a little too well sadly, and he's gotten madly obsessed with me. as you can tell.

To be honest, at this point you should probably just go ahead and tell him you're not interested. Otherwise he's going to keep going for it, although you blatantly don't want it to happen. It's better to just get this out of the way rather than him to obsess over you to the point where it might be a little too much. God knows in retrospect I was really happy when my number 1 Prom choice rejected me, as it meant I could move on from crushing about her and see if there's anyone else that I would've liked.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
So I guess this guy thinks that my best friend and I don't really talk anymore since she moved away ..BUT HE IS SO WRONG HAHA.
So he's been constantly texting her about me and about asking my opinion on his dick pictures, and he still thinks I ever believed that they were sent by accident.

I guess he's on a 'break' with his girlfriend, so atm he's sexually charged and wants to ****. WHY ME THOUGH. FIND SOMEONE ELSE. @_@
But it's funny because he normally would talk to me and come into my job. But lately he seems like he's avoiding me too, waiting to find out my opinion on him. ROFL GOOD. i'm avoiding him too. He told my friend that he came into my job the other day at 3, but I left. But actually ..I was there till 3:30 soooooo :X

nice boy right there.
That sh*t is really f*cking creepy. Seriously, you should do something about it

That sh*t is really f*cking creepy. Seriously, you should do something about it

Yeah it is.

But I've decided not to get serious about dealing with it, unless he starts coming to see me and keeps it up while he's at it. I mean right now it seems like he actually got it that I'm not interested at all, so he's staying away.

But if he continues and I see him ..then nah, I will do something about it.
Atm it's more of a LOL to me rather than kjgfjkfgjkdf. I mean at first I was pissed, but I calm down because I haven't seen him in a while now. So it's tame for the moment, and hopefully it will just stay that way and just die off.

Sha742

Broke up with my ex a month ago because keeping a conversation with her was impossible.
Unfortunately, she's gorgeous, and we had a lot of 'fun,' sex withstanding. After a month of mack-lessness, I'm starting to almost lean toward her again. I know she'd say yes, but I come off as a jerk enough to people without adding the whole 'getting back in a relationship to get some,' thing to my resume. Also, she's a nice girl, albeit quiet, so I couldn't go back in just to quit off again.

I'm at a loss, really. This is her.

Veige

The Ultimate One
I've never had a girlfreind ever.
I'm 16 now =(

Chris

Old Coot
I'm 16 now =(
So are other members here. And plenty of other people in the world. Some are even older than you. Far older.

You're nothing special.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
I'm 16 now =(
You're really not that old to have never dated. I had dated by 16, but plenty of my friends hadn't, and I actually suspect they had the right idea. I know a lot of people who didn't date until college. It's really not out of the ordinary, and you aren't missing out on too much from not being in a high school relationship. They're practice at best

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
I learned something.
And this is why:
I ain't partaking in a relationsip until junior/senior year or even college.

This girl in my grade whom I though was very nice and would be willing to date me, called me and a**hole for no reason whatsoever, and tells me that "LOLWEAREJUSTFRIENDSLOL".
Irony is she was being a real d*ck about the whole thing, and she turns right back around, AND ASKS OUT THE GUY SHE WAS FRIENDS WITH FOR 5 YEARS.
Oh, the guys acts exactly like me too. EXACTLY.
Apparently, according to her, "we are totally different people".

Bullsh*t.
F*ck her.
If a girl as "nice and organized" as this can't get in over her head about dating yet, theres no hope for the others.

And thats why.

Rave

Banned
I learned something.
And this is why:

This girl in my grade whom I though was very nice and would be willing to date me, called me and a**hole for no reason whatsoever, and tells me that "LOLWEAREJUSTFRIENDSLOL".
Irony is she was being a real d*ck about the whole thing, and she turns right back around, AND ASKS OUT THE GUY SHE WAS FRIENDS WITH FOR 5 YEARS.

Bullsh*t.
F*ck her.
If a girl as "nice and organized" as this can't get in over her head about dating yet, theres no hope for the others.

And thats why.

She's a bitch man, forget about her and just look for a better one.

In the meantime, enjoy this.

Zazie

So 1991
I learned something.
And this is why:

Bullsh*t.
F*ck her.

And thats why.

Is it really her that's the problem, or is it you? It kind of sounds like you were all up in her face about who she asked out. Could that be why she called you an *******? Maybe she just happens to be into that guy?

I am not saying who's right and who's wrong as I don't know the details of the situation, but this kind of looks like an example "she turned me down so she must be a *****" syndrome, I see way more often than I should.

Last edited:

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
I learned something.
And this is why:

Bullsh*t.
F*ck her.

And thats why.
You aren't entitled to her interest. Really. If she wants to date someone other than you, that's totally within her right, and doesn't make her a b*tch. I hate it when guys feel like their affections are so valuable that any girl/woman who isn't groveling at their feet in gratitude is bad

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
I learned something.
And this is why:

Bullsh*t.
F*ck her.

And thats why.

Lol. It's her fault she'd rather date someone else? If she chooses to date someone else, it's none of your concern, really. You were turned down and that's that. Maybe you think you and this other guy act exactly the same, but she's got 5 years on this guy so I think she'd know more about him than you would.

Also lol way to generalize.

Anyways I've split up with that guy I mentioned in this thread a while back and we're officially no longer friends for various reasons. I'm kind of bugged by it, but on the grounds that we used to be really close and to just drop that is kind of blaaaah. There's this new guy I'm talking to who I think is interested in me but I'm not really ready to dive head first into a new relationship just yet.

Last edited:

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
You aren't entitled to her interest. Really. If she wants to date someone other than you, that's totally within her right, and doesn't make her a b*tch. I hate it when guys feel like their affections are so valuable that any girl/woman who isn't groveling at their feet in gratitude is bad

I think what he was getting at is that he thought she was interested back, but then did a complete 180 and went for a completely different guy. I mean that's happened to me (the girl quite literally asked me if I wanted to date her, and then said I needed to wait only to turn around and date some other idiot). I find nothing wrong with complaining, but you should never become a cynic about it solely because of one letdown. There are a plethora of nice cute girls who only wish that a guy would pluck up the courage to ask them out (although I currently know none of them).

As considered before, I'm just sticking with my single life right now. I'm enjoying the occasional hookup, although the last one I pulled off accidentally turned out to be a girl who's bffls with the girl my friend is currently crushing on. Things are fine between me and my friend (in fact all my friends are giving me crap for it), but I'm not looking forward to the next time I see that girl.

Profesco

gone gently
Zenotwapal, don't be too upset about it. If she insulted you, then yeah maybe that's a bit uncalled for, but the being rejected bit isn't horrible. Platypus said something good about that; sometimes a person just isn't going to be interested, and that can't be helped. You like who you like, and there doesn't have to be rhyme or reason. People are ridiculously imperfect creatures.

And waiting for dating isn't a bad idea. There's always room to learn more about yourself before trying to learn about you-plus-someone-else, and certainly before learning about potential someone elses. You can use the next few years to learn how to be more irresistable!

Anyways I've split up with that guy I mentioned in this thread a while back and we're officially no longer friends for various reasons. I'm kind of bugged by it, but on the grounds that we used to be really close and to just drop that is kind of blaaaah.

Oh, I'm really sorry, Ichi. That does suck an awful lot. :( It's extremely unfortunate, but I'm sure this is his loss anyway.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
You know, in the spirit of those questions asked a few (dozen?) pages back, I'm going to ask a new question for you all to consider:

Friends of the significant other: When hanging out with your girlfriend/boyfriend/whatnot, do you usually hang around their friends? How do you get along with friends of theirs who aren't friends of yours?

One of my best friend's girlfriends apparently really doesn't like hanging out with all of us for an extended amount of time, as she's had bad relationships in the past and loses a lot of friends when the eventual break up happens. I'll admit it as well, I feel a little uncomfortable when I'm around people I don't really know at all, as one attempt for a relationship put me in that situation (I went off for a day to see her, spent the day with people who i never saw again. They weren't mean, it was just a little odd trying to get to know them). Some times too when you hang out with a crush and her friends, depending on your impression in their eyes (happened to a friend of mine), the friend might try to dissuade said crush into actually going out with you.

Any antics like this ever happen with you?

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
You know, in the spirit of those questions asked a few (dozen?) pages back, I'm going to ask a new question for you all to consider:

Friends of the significant other: When hanging out with your girlfriend/boyfriend/whatnot, do you usually hang around their friends? How do you get along with friends of theirs who aren't friends of yours?

One of my best friend's girlfriends apparently really doesn't like hanging out with all of us for an extended amount of time, as she's had bad relationships in the past and loses a lot of friends when the eventual break up happens. I'll admit it as well, I feel a little uncomfortable when I'm around people I don't really know at all, as one attempt for a relationship put me in that situation (I went off for a day to see her, spent the day with people who i never saw again. They weren't mean, it was just a little odd trying to get to know them). Some times too when you hang out with a crush and her friends, depending on your impression in their eyes (happened to a friend of mine), the friend might try to dissuade said crush into actually going out with you.

Any antics like this ever happen with you?
I usually try to at least be friendly with guys friends. With one relationship, the girlfriends of all the guys in his friend group were all like BFF and I sort of got absorbed into their group. We had a lot of fun. We would drink wine and Mikes Hard Lemonade and tell embarrassing stories about our boyfriends, and all join in on forming support groups/trashing the guys when one of us broke up with them, and spent the summer poolside by day and watching the Venture Bros (which we were planning on doing as a Halloween theme before it fell apart) by night. Love those girls

Sha742

Ahhh, to your question, Aqua, most of the time they're absorbed into the group and treated like everyone else. That's why break-ups are really awkward. Everyone really liked my ex, but it was one of those things where it couldn't be helped and all the friendships kinda severed.

Status
Not open for further replies.