1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Relationships - BFs/GFs/crushes

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Kelsh, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArcanineShrine014029

ArcanineShrine014029 Well-Known Member

I gave my crush a drawing last week, which she really liked when I gave it to her. But, that night, she got into a relationship with her ex-boyfriend... what should I do? Does this mean even more waiting?

2. JoshYEAH

JoshYEAH ???

Probably the only fitting response.

3. MKFC

MKFC Shade of Blue

I did today.

She said no. xD I shoulda seen it coming though, my friends were the ones who told me she did and they always play pranks on me like this...lol I've sunk even lower

4. JnrDingo

JnrDingo The wise JnrDingo

I have only had one girlfriend, and it wasnt really intimate, she didnt want to kiss or anything and i respected that. I believe that relationships between couples dont have to involve intimacy, because is what the people feel inside. I loved her very much, and I still do to an extent, but I can deal with not being with anyone. Sometimes it makes me almost cry (yes men can cry, and I'm not young either, I'm 18 this saturday). I wish I could make things happen between us again, but she said she doesnt like being in a relationship and I respect that. she is still one of my best friends, and eventhough she isnt my girlfriend anymore, i still would risk my own life to safe her, even if it meant death was impossible to avoid for one of us. I just hope that I find someone who respects me as much as she did/does and wants to be with me, because i really do want a long term relationship.

5. GhostMaster

GhostMaster Pokemon Veteran.

I have had only 1 girlfriend that lasted 2 years we broke up in November of last year and i cried (yea its not often u hear a man cry and im going to be 18 in 3 weeks),but she told me that we should move on with our lives. We both still have feelings with each other will we get back together idk but i want to sustain a long lasting relationship with a girl. One who respects me and i can give that kind of respect back

6. Lucas!

Lucas! Real Talk Keisha.

Hmm, well, I guess I have a semi crush on the principals daughter. We have a class together and sit next to each other and talk and laugh and blah blah blah. I doubt it's going to work though. She's in 9th grade and I'm a senior but she's actually mature for her age so well we'll see I guess. Her older sister is in my grade so that'll be awkward, but I don't care. We have a lot of 18 year olds crying on here. Knock that off. Gotta be a man or get out.

7. KibaLG8

KibaLG8 Well-Known Member

Well that isn't too bad. My crush is a Junior in High School, and I am 19, if I didn't graduate from college yet, I'd be in my second year, so that would be 3 years apart. But once you hit 18, your gonna have to watch out what you do with her. Good luck with that and don't feel awkward about it, there will be people that oppose most likely but screw them.

So I haven't got any new things yet with my crush, church is on saturday, which is 3 days away. I got a haircut, nothing fancy or anything but at least now its better then before. My friend told me to look "fresh." A new haircut, and put on some newer clothes that I have and I am good to go. I'll be using some Axe Shower Body Wash, that stuff smells good and if I sit next her too, I gotta look & smell clean.;) The only problem is that my friend told me that she said she might/might not help. So hopefully if I see her, I can ask that it has been a long time and if she was going to help.

8. Chris

Chris Old Coot

It means move the hell on. Why in the world would you wait for someone who's in a relationship? That literally makes no sense.

It also means she liked your drawing. That's it. It doesn't mean she likes you. Where in the world did you get the idea she does just by that from?

9. Mythic Mist

Mythic Mist Indecent Exposure

It means you fed her ego by giving her a gift, thus, making her feel desirable enough to get back with her ex.

10. Lucas!

Lucas! Real Talk Keisha.

Ha ha, I don't plan on doing anything till I'm at least engaged. I don't know. I'm not religious by any means. I don't go to church but I don't want to say I have standards because I don't care if you have sex or anything like that, I just don't really want to until I'm sure she's the one I guess.

Good luck with her!

Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  11. Ampy

Ampy Light The Stars

So about a month ago, I told this girl that I liked her at a school event, so we talked and she told me she already knew that I liked her. She didn't really say much else until later that night on Facebook, she sent me a message explaining how she was sorry because she didn't know exactly what to say to me when we were talking, and she said she just sees me as a friend and thinks that's good for us "for now". So things went as usual for awhile, we hung out a few times on the weekend. But when the break started we didn't really talk and I found out she had blocked me on Facebook. The first week back to school we didn't really talk, except during the last class on Friday and gave her a piece of candy and we had a small conversation. That weekend I talked to one her friends about it (also one of my close friends) and she said she would talk to her on Monday about it. So on Monday that friend told me that the girl I liked was just a bit flustered and overwhelmed with me liking her, since I'm actually the first guy that's straight out told her how I feel about her, and she also said she'd unblock me on Facebook and try to be friends. So we talked yesterday, everything seemed fine, then she blocked me again! I talked to that same friend today, and she said that the girl I like is "closed off" and that she doesn't know what to do since I'm the first guy that's ever told her my feelings. Should I just wait it out, or try to regain that closeness we had before I liked her? She also told me that me liking her wouldn't effect our friendship at all... sure seems like it's done alot :/

12. foxyman1167

foxyman1167 From Zero To Hero

Why not cut out the middle man, and talk to the girl directly, try and straighten everything out.

13. Ampy

Ampy Light The Stars

I was actually thinking of doing that, I just don't know exactly how to go up to her.

14. Zenotwapal

Zenotwapal have a drink on me

To me, she's making a mountain out of a mole hill. You having feelings for a person of the opposite gender that happens to be you friend shouldn't make things any different. It's how the people deal with it that makes the difference.
    If you two were as close as you said you were, it would be a matter of "No I don't like you that way" or a "Yes I do" and then you would both move on from there.
    Which leads to my conclusion is that she's being immature about it. You could wait it out, or you could forget about the whole thing with her and continue to stay close friends. Both I would think aren't harmful.

Just don't do anything stupid, like I've done in the past.

15. foxyman1167

foxyman1167 From Zero To Hero

I guess the best you could say would be something like "We need to talk." Granted not the best idea, but what matters is that you're telling the truth.

Just be honest with her, tell her you didn't want to make her uncomfortable, and want to try to return to normal.

16. Profesco

Profesco gone gently

Wait for her to grow up.

Telling somebody you like them is not a huge, dangerous minefield of drama. She has absolutely no need to block you on Facebook, which I understand to be a big deal in today's social youth. She's being overly dramatic and somewhat immature (though I assume this junior high/high school, so meh).

Don't expect to meet people who can handle even simple parts of life until at least your twenties. And probably not even then, if you'll pardon the cynicism. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.