• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Relationships - BFs/GFs/crushes

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
i doubt that, maybe 1 in 8 or 10. if your getting that from health class, most of the time their honest, but when ut comes to statistics about sex and that, they make an ocean out of the mediteranian sea. aka, they exagerate a little to get their point accross.

No, it was from a medical book. Of course, you have to factor in all the people who are unaware they have one as well.

Ethan

Banned
You did. You did indeed.

What's she like?

Pretty, nice, you know. All the typical things that make a woman likeable. Sadly I don't have the focus to ever pursue anything with any interest. It sounds man whorish but, I always develop an attraction/crush/what have you before anything meaningful has the chance to come to frution.

So, we'll see.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Why is it that i'm attracted to Redheaded women?

It seems every time i have a crush on a girl she has red hair!

Ethan

Banned
Because redhair is attractive? Well, I think so anyway. I preferr dark red hair over bright red though. Actually I think auburn hair is the prettiest.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Because redhair is attractive? Well, I think so anyway. I preferr dark red hair over bright red though. Actually I think auburn hair is the prettiest.

Well, not bright red, but like a mellow maroonish, or a slightly pop red. A not very reddy red, if ya know what i mean.

My crush in 3rd grade had it, my crush a couple years ago had it, and now she has it.....

I don't see what's wrong with that. It's not a bad thing to be drawn to. I find myself attracted to a red-haired girl as well.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Its not that i find it wrong..... i find it wierd that i'm not attacted to some girls hair.
Maybe its because the redheads i like have alot better personality than the blondes and brunettes at my school Most of the blone or brunettes have really snuck up personalites, and acctually don't know half the dang people in the grade and still call themselves popular.

eh.

Glad the girls i hang out with aren't prostitutes like the so called "popular girls".

Zazie

So 1991
Don't 1 in 4 people in America have Herpes or some shit like that?

So yeah, not like they're common or anything.

1 in 4 Americans or 1 in 4 sexually active Americans? There is a big difference. (statistics wise anyway, it doesn't make much of a difference in the risk of contracting it)

Last edited:

Sharon

Banned
i need help with something cause we all know i fail at life.

so there's this really cute guy at school, everyone loves him. he likes me, he admits it. i never liked it, actually, i hated it. but then the other day he did something real nice to me and that's when i've falllen for him. the thing is, he only likes me cause i don't crush all over him. but now that i'm crushing all over him.. he might not like me anymore. so, thoughts?

Djevelsk

Fabled Sex God
I don't get it.
Life is as easy as you make it. If you want something, take it!
It's not a hard concept. If you want something that bad, go in head first and hope for the best!
So if you like someone, stop being such an idiot and simply talk to them. Start with hey, hi or any variation of hello and you will be fine!

It really is that easy D: .

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
i need help with something cause we all know i fail at life.

so there's this really cute guy at school, everyone loves him. he likes me, he admits it. i never liked it, actually, i hated it. but then the other day he did something real nice to me and that's when i've falllen for him. the thing is, he only likes me cause i don't crush all over him. but now that i'm crushing all over him.. he might not like me anymore. so, thoughts?
Does he like you the love-kind of way?
If so,
I can only tell you one thing:
Well, i would think this:

Don't show it.
Thats the worst possible thing you can do, is to show your thoughts about him to him.
DON'T show it.

Last edited:
Does he like you the love-kind of way?
If so,
I can only tell you one thing:
Well, as a guy:

Don't show it.
Thats the worst possible thing you can do, is to show your thoughts about him to him.
DON'T show it.

Are you serious?

Most guys I know would kill to have a girl that they're interested in- show interest in them. They tend to be indirect about it, and especially with impatient guys, like me, it can end up being useless.

I mean, you just say "as a guy," which implies that most guys want indirectness. How about this: As a guy, I prefer when women are simple and direct.

So it depends on the guy, really. I guess in this case, your advice may be the better way to go, but in general, I don't think there's a common denominator that can be used with a situation like this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.