• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Relationships - BFs/GFs/crushes

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
god some of you people try way too hard and arent even funny :|

Okay, so my winter break ends Tuesday, which also means that the next Speech tournament, and the next chance to ask my crush out, is coming up.

My question is what is a common method of asking someone out? the direct "Will you go out with me?" The date request? Something else?

I'm trying not to worry about rejection, considering the guy she used to date isn't the best looking fish in the sea (which is the only thing I can really say since I only know him on a name-to-face basis. In other words, I know his name and what he looks like, but don't know him that well otherwise) and he apparently has a new gf, and that she seems to have a good attitude of me.
when ive asked guys out i usually just said "hey do you want to go see a movie with me friday night?" or something to that effect. dont act too nervous when you ask her, just be casual and cool about it. thats about all the advice i can give, its really not that hard to ask someone out once you get over the "omg what if he/she says no or thinks im stupid or etc" doubts. good luck =P

WolvesareFunny

Lucario hugger!
Am i the only one that ever tells the truth?

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Nope. You're not the only one.

I've had 10 dreams of the same guy...the most recent dream, we were going to play basketball. Then a few days later, he said one of his New Year's resolutions is to make a slam dunk in basketball....o_O

Your dreams are about as interesting as you are.

WolvesareFunny

Lucario hugger!
Aww. *hugs* Thanks for the compliment. My dreams are very interesting thank you very much. ^_^

I'm not going to go too in depth talking about the dreams I've been having about this particular guy. This is a Pokemon site, and I don't think it would be appropriate to elaborate on what kind of dreams I've been having. ;222;

Omg that's pretty sweet

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
I'm not going to go too in depth talking about the dreams I've been having about this particular guy. This is a Pokemon site, and I don't think it would be appropriate to elaborate on what kind of dreams I've been having. ;222;

You're on Misc. Provided it's not too graphic, go nuts.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids

If you back it up, then you'd be one of them. Dating a celebrity isn't something you just say and people will believe you. You're just as credible as me saying that I had sex with Joanne "Jojo" Levesque.

Also, I hate how I'm almost never on when the good debates are on (ie RamenWhatever and sex).

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner

You claim to have dated a celebrity who you insist is 18 despite her birthday being in 1980, making her 29, and she's listed on MySpace as single. If you're her secret boyfriend, then she's not being a very good girlfriend if she refuses to acknowledge your existence to the world. Unless of course you're talking about some other girl named Olivia Munn who lives near you...

WolvesareFunny

Lucario hugger!
You claim to have dated a celebrity who you insist is 18 despite her birthday being in 1980, making her 29, and she's listed on MySpace as single. If you're her secret boyfriend, then she's not being a very good girlfriend if she refuses to acknowledge your existence to the world. Unless of course you're talking about some other girl named Olivia Munn who lives near you...

she does acknowledge me and she is 18 not 29.

Last edited:
I met Olivia Dunn, her foomslewooble gauge was maxing out so I put it back down with a crammytammy, but she wanted more vermohermo so I had to fetch some. She lives on a mugrug moon, guarding the fristiss.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I met Olivia Dunn, her foomslewooble gauge was maxing out so I put it back down with a crammytammy, but she wanted more vermohermo so I had to fetch some. She lives on a mugrug moon, guarding the fristiss.

What the fuck did you just say?

On second thought, from reading the other posts this guy made, he just might be the most awesome person evar!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.