• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Relationships - BFs/GFs/crushes

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky505

When out on my first date with my girlfriend last night my mom's car's battery went bad so my Dad took me to the flea market on his way to get the new battery and I asked her out to a great restaurant and my dad came by and dropped us off there. But one thing her brother creeps me out just as my bro does her. Her Brother followed us around in the flea market -_-

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Today, I tried talking to the girl I like on Facebook chat. She didn't respond to my initial message and became idle soon after.

Since what people on Facebook do don't always mirror the actual person, I'm giving her the benefit of doubt, seeing as that people don't always use Facebook chat (or I would think so, at least).

zipzap713

@Peteyism
So I'm finally going out with the girl that I like. Made it official about a 3 weeks ago. Finally kissed her on new years, and succeeded at bringing up the courage to hold her hand today during lunch. I'm so slow at dating but whatever :\ Still not quite sure I how I should bring myself to kiss her at school though. Just so shy and don't know if I should. Hell I never know what I should do ): Might just ask her if I should at an opportune moment, since we've been pretty rather clear on our pda opinions.

Today, I tried talking to the girl I like on Facebook chat. She didn't respond to my initial message and became idle soon after.

Since what people on Facebook do don't always mirror the actual person, I'm giving her the benefit of doubt, seeing as that people don't always use Facebook chat (or I would think so, at least).

lol i think you're in denial.

I have a girlfriend. We bang all the time. I bet people here are jealous! lol

Last edited:

kochoupink

butts lol
lol i think you're in denial.

He's not. I know I've accidentally ignored a lot of people via fb chat because I'll often just leave the window open while I'm doing other things.

The number one best thing you can do for your relationship with the girl, Krake, is not to read too much emotional subtext into things. Sometimes you've just gotta take them at face value.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
He's not. I know I've accidentally ignored a lot of people via fb chat because I'll often just leave the window open while I'm doing other things.

The number one best thing you can do for your relationship with the girl, Krake, is not to read too much emotional subtext into things. Sometimes you've just gotta take them at face value.

So I shouldn't take ambiguous things seriously in other words?

Umm since i have a girlfriend and our relationship is great unlike most people here....is there a place to talk about a step up like bodies/sex/situations. Judging from the title its here.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Umm since i have a girlfriend and our relationship is great unlike most people here....is there a place to talk about a step up like bodies/sex/situations. Judging from the title its here.

You will find no such place in SPPF.

Grei

not the color
Am i the only one that ever tells the truth?

Everybody here is talking about reasonable relationships while you go on about your celebrity girlfriend, and you accuse everyone else of lying?

Quit begging for attention.

So I'm finally going out with the girl that I like. Made it official about a 3 weeks ago. Finally kissed her on new years, and succeeded at bringing up the courage to hold her hand today during lunch. I'm so slow at dating but whatever :\ Still not quite sure I how I should bring myself to kiss her at school though. Just so shy and don't know if I should. Hell I never know what I should do ): Might just ask her if I should at an opportune moment, since we've been pretty rather clear on our pda opinions.

Communicating would be the best way to go about it, rather than make her feel uncomfortable about it in public. Don't worry about how slow or fast you're going--go whatever speed is right for you, or the consequences can be damaging, and that damage can linger.

This thread is probably the closest you'll get to any sort of topic like that... but that's technically for debating whether or not virginity is really worth anything or not, not for discussing sex experiences. Which makes sense--SPPf is a Pokemon forum. : P

kochoupink

butts lol

You really shouldn't make assumptions dearheart :) Believe it or not, plenty of people here have had successful and, yes, sexual relationships. However, this is a forum for a game that's played by children, and while the rules in this section are relaxed quite a bit compared to other subforums, there is no sex thread and there never will be one. Now please, no one wants to hear about it. We've all been where you are. Or better.

so... where do i begin.

recently i had a dream in which i was seven months pregnant with somebody's child. as being pregnant is one of my biggest fears, as ridiculous as it is, this dream seems to have had a lasting effect on me. the person whose child i was bearing is probably one of the worst people whose child i could bear, which i am guessing explains a little about the dream (it was a worst case scenario; pregnancy to somebody who i would never want to fall pregnant to).

the problem is, this dream seems to be constantly in my subconscious, and as a result so is the person that i was pregnant to. i seem to be absolutely fascinated with him. it is not an orthodox or romantic (in the SLIGHTEST) attraction, but it is definitely an "attraction" in that i seem to really want to communicate with him. my friend likened it to stockholm syndrome (when a prisoner begins to love their captor), in that that is almost the case; i am developing a borderline obsession with my 'captor' (which could also be described as the dream itself). i reiterate: i feel no romantic attraction toward this person WHATSOEVER (they are more like a train wreck i can't stop paying attention to) but they are ALWAYS in my subconscious, wherever my mind seems to wander. i am constantly trashing him and the feeling of disgust that i have is definitely genuine, but i am beginning to wonder whether my feeling that this is all detrimental is just a coping mechanism.

to make matters worse, he is constantly and shamelessly flirting with me; i am still trying to realise what sort of a reaction i have to this.

sorry if i was too vague about things but i have mixed feelings about delving particularly deep into this.

Rave

Banned
so... where do i begin.

recently i had a dream in which i was seven months pregnant with somebody's child. as being pregnant is one of my biggest fears, as ridiculous as it is, this dream seems to have had a lasting effect on me. the person whose child i was bearing is probably one of the worst people whose child i could bear, which i am guessing explains a little about the dream (it was a worst case scenario; pregnancy to somebody who i would never want to fall pregnant to).

the problem is, this dream seems to be constantly in my subconscious, and as a result so is the person that i was pregnant to. i seem to be absolutely fascinated with him. it is not an orthodox or romantic (in the SLIGHTEST) attraction, but it is definitely an "attraction" in that i seem to really want to communicate with him. my friend likened it to stockholm syndrome (when a prisoner begins to love their captor), in that that is almost the case; i am developing a borderline obsession with my 'captor' (which could also be described as the dream itself). i reiterate: i feel no romantic attraction toward this person WHATSOEVER (they are more like a train wreck i can't stop paying attention to) but they are ALWAYS in my subconscious, wherever my mind seems to wander. i am constantly trashing him and the feeling of disgust that i have is definitely genuine, but i am beginning to wonder whether my feeling that this is all detrimental is just a coping mechanism.

to make matters worse, he is constantly and shamelessly flirting with me; i am still trying to realise what sort of a reaction i have to this.

sorry if i was too vague about things but i have mixed feelings about delving particularly deep into this.

Sounds pretty damn deep really. Subconscious could be trying to tell you something. Maybe read a dream dictionary or something like that. Cuz this seems like something that's deeply imbedded in there.

kochoupink

butts lol
so... where do i begin.

Relax; you don't want to **** him. Dreams about being pregnant usually mean that something new is developing in your life, which may be a good or bad thing.

In this case, you've been thinking about this boy a lot, not because you're romantically interested in him, but because he's so clearly interested in you. Basically, you're so worried about possibly reciprocating his feelings that your subconscious is reacting as if you already have. Your "pregnancy" is a possible relationship with him. Since it's troubling for you and not exciting, that means that you're still not attracted to him. But attraction is a weird thing, and the more someone is attracted to you and the more you think about him, the more likely you are to become attracted to him.

Does that make sense or am I way off-base right now?

zipzap713

@Peteyism
Communicating would be the best way to go about it, rather than make her feel uncomfortable about it in public. Don't worry about how slow or fast you're going--go whatever speed is right for you, or the consequences can be damaging, and that damage can linger.
Ok. Cause we're both pretty shy, so initiative is rather difficult for either of us to take. Not even sure I would have managed up the courage to kiss her on new years if it wasn't for her BFF text me that I should (which I assumed she knew the BFF sent the text, or would find out eventually). But she also told me the other day that she wants to get more comfortable with me, including kissing. I will probably talk to her about it soon when I find a good opportunity. Don't really want to screw up this relationship by poor communication causing awkwardness.

Yeti

Banned
GHETTO GHETTO GHETTO
The solution is to let me rough him up like Madonna irl -->
This is a good course of action because this male is a prick.

I think it's how completely disgusting he is that is plaguing your mind making you wonder how such a sloth lance could exist. It's just monopolizing to your thought patterns how he gets away with acting as he does without every single person hating him.

Also your dream is the set up for a Black Panther irl, that was my own telepathic ability manifesting itself in your dream to lol @ BP. Terribly sorry I will attempt to keep it under check from this point out.

Lucky for that guy he doesn't live near me irl or he'd be jacked up. tbth.

Sounds pretty damn deep really. Subconscious could be trying to tell you something. Maybe read a dream dictionary or something like that. Cuz this seems like something that's deeply imbedded in there.

i was thinking about reading a dream diary or something but i guess i haven't because i'm so unwilling to delve deeper into this dream for fear of.. something.. lol

Relax; you don't want to **** him. Dreams about being pregnant usually mean that something new is developing in your life, which may be a good or bad thing.

In this case, you've been thinking about this boy a lot, not because you're romantically interested in him, but because he's so clearly interested in you. Basically, you're so worried about possibly reciprocating his feelings that your subconscious is reacting as if you already have. Your "pregnancy" is a possible relationship with him. Since it's troubling for you and not exciting, that means that you're still not attracted to him. But attraction is a weird thing, and the more someone is attracted to you and the more you think about him, the more likely you are to become attracted to him.

Does that make sense or am I way off-base right now?

i really don't know honestly, you could be 100% right, and his reaction when i told him about the dream (which may have been a mistake) wasn't negative at all. maybe he doesn't like me but i BELIEVE that he does? idk..

The solution is to let me rough him up like Madonna irl -->
This is a good course of action because this male is a prick.

I think it's how completely disgusting he is that is plaguing your mind making you wonder how such a sloth lance could exist. It's just monopolizing to your thought patterns how he gets away with acting as he does without every single person hating him.

Also your dream is the set up for a Black Panther irl, that was my own telepathic ability manifesting itself in your dream to lol @ BP. Terribly sorry I will attempt to keep it under check from this point out.

Lucky for that guy he doesn't live near me irl or he'd be jacked up. tbth.

hahahaha thanks yeti, you're the best... i think the bp interpretation makes the most sense out of any ROCK ON LEVIATHAN MY BABIES ARE YOURS (BR)!!!!! the fact that this is happening is so traumatising :\ :/ :\ :/

Status
Not open for further replies.