• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Relationships - BFs/GFs/crushes

Status
Not open for further replies.

LugiaRider

wow theres a thread for this? Seriously, in middle school and hi school there is no such thing as love. you just have to be a moderately good looking guy, have deoderant/cologne on and have a six pack and youl get a girl.

Source: Experience

LugiaRider

plus the thing that happens when you go out in hi school is u end up with a baby when your about to graduate. skip college and end up flipping burgers at mc Ds

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
plus the thing that happens when you go out in hi school is u end up with a baby when your about to graduate. skip college and end up flipping burgers at mc Ds
Only if you're a dumbass and don't understand the concept of contraception. Though I decided abstinence is best when you haven't even finished HS.
Honestly out of all the reasons to not have a gf/bf this is the silliest one.

LugiaRider

Only if you're a dumbass and don't understand the concept of contraception. Though I decided abstinence is best when you haven't even finished HS.
Honestly out of all the reasons to not have a gf/bf this is the silliest one.

I didnt say that it was a reason not to hav a gf/bf i just think that its rediculous to hav a gf/bf in hi skool/middle even tho i did but its not like ur gonna get married in hs. THE POINT OF DATING IS TO FIND A SOULMATE. Ppl in hi school just wanna get some action and that ends up with Robby Jr. who then goes to be taken care of by mom and u cant go to college. its just rediculous

-SI-

I'm baaaaaack
I liked a girl in 8th grade, never really stopped, and she admitted she's in love with me yesterday? I'm so speechless, but she has a boyfriend, so I don't know how that works... I'll just sit it out.

Buizelster

You do know there are people who will never be loved. Despite what people say, there really isn't someone for everyone.

I disagree with that. I'd say there is someone out there for everyone.

Dyaus

Oh, how I hate 'love'. I spend 2 years in love with a girl in my year, and when I finally tell her last week, what do I get? I get laughed at in front of all her friends, who immediatly tell everyone else, and everyone laughs at me for a week.
It seems no-one wants to love a freakishly tall 14 year old..

Hate it.. >_>

Dragom master Tryce

I went out with a girl, a few years ago, aaah, it was bliss =-D. But, then, her family moved near birmingham, and the distance became too much. I didn't see her again, until about five weeks ago, when she came up, to congratulate me on getting in to college!
I'm still riding on that buzz now. *rocks back blissfully*

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
Heh today was the day I dreaded... This one girl that has a crush on me sent my friend
a text to ask if I liked her back and I had to say no because I have no attraction to her or anyone because of Puberty...
I'm not sure how much longer I can put up with this... *SIGH*

Last edited:

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
Sigh, I'm a lovelorn loser, I'm great with girls I can talk to them just fine but the thought of asking them out kills me inside so I just leave it to myself and I just watch them move on while I'm alone.

I hate being unpopular, I feel like if I was popular figuring this out would be so much easier. *SIGH* I'm going to sit in a hole.

LugiaRider

seriously i dont even care about popularity. i am who i am and i have become somewhat popular - that doesn. keep me from hanging out with my 'nerd' friends tho :). if someone more popular than me disses me or something (ive learned my disses) i just diss them back worse instead of sulk in self pity laff akwardly and tell myself that he/she was kidding. and beleieve me the popular ppl have just as many problems of not more than us nerdlings. plus nerds rule the world - look at einstein, politicians, etc most populr kids are gunna end up working at mc d because they are busy bullying sum kid than doing their homework. ok im done ima unsubscribe from this thread.

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
Yeah but when you are popular it doesn't really seem to matter how stupid or ugly you are all that matters is that you are popular which seems to make things better. It doesn't, all of the people I know that are popular are total s***, but no girl I know to care.

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
Yeah I know it really just kills me because I'm at the very top of the bottom of the barrel. I get no where, not cool but not uncool, basically a loner. It sucks because this girl I like one day came up to me in class and just when "your in my class" and insstead of being creepy I just when "I guess." Ugh, I hate dating.

Sweet Pinpuku

Happy Happiny
I used to think and feel a lot of what many people here are feeling, I was intensely unpopular in school and people used to ask me out as a joke and laugh at me when I said yes. I always thought that I would end up alone for whatever reason (too ugly, too skiny, not intelligent). My main problem had nothing to do with my physical attributes or intelligence, but my confidence. Once I started to get over that (not easy, I know) I finally met someone and it was like I was being rewarded for finally just growing up and being myself and, for that, I was being loved for myself.

I do believe that there is someone for everyone, but you can't just expect someone to like you. Dating is necessary, it allows you to get to know a person and if it doesn't work out then it doesn't work out, you'll survive somehow.

Oh and, fyi, I'm attracted to fat guys and people with, let's say, abnormalities. My point, if I am then I'm sure there are others ;)

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
My love life is a fail. DX

Status
Not open for further replies.