• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Relationships - BFs/GFs/crushes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
This is because years ago, her cousin did the *gulp* unspeakable to her. D:
not very many know but me and her closest friends.
And now, the whole internet! Kind of.

Because of this, she has a different outlook on guys, thinking every one of them want to have sex with her.
They do.

How do I help her change her point of view on guys?
Lie.

From Cipher, because the only thing more awkward than seeing someone from these forums is knowing they're going to read your relationship posts afterward.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
mhmhmhm

And now, the whole internet! Kind of.
Context clues rock when telling secrets.

They do.
I know this too well. All the latest man talks in the wieght room include "doing her" in all types and kinds of positions. Yes, I have even heard of someone wanting to get a group of guys together and performing a "bukkake" on her. DDD:

Lie.
Seems logical.

From Cipher, because the only thing more awkward than seeing someone from these forums is knowing they're going to read your relationship posts afterward.
Cool story bro.

That's the way guys normally are though. :rolleyes:

You'd be lying to yourself if you say you don't want to fuck her.
....I....Ok maybe it would be nice to do her.
But realy, I don't think about that too much anyway.
How in the holy fuck do i prove to her that I'm not one that thinks with his dick?

but wait, what in the fuck am i doing anyway. Shes not single anymore.
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

How in the holy fuck do i prove to her that I'm not one that thinks with his dick?

Calm down, kind sir. First of all, ask yourself this: Why are you pursuing this girl? I'm only asking this because I'm pretty sure I don't know the whole story. I'll just assume you're in love with her because of her personality or because she understands you well. Though I have reason to doubt that, I don't know you, so I can't judge you.

There are two things you can do:
1)Move on from her:This is definitely the harder of the two to do. You could move on from her and just stay friends with her. If you've confessed your love to her before and she's rejected you, it'd be better if you two stayed friends. Trust me, it's happened to me before and it's just not worth it pursuing someone who just isn't interested.

2)Be a nice guy. I know what you're saying, nice guys finish last. Sometimes this is the case. Sometimes women want a bad boy. Really though, whether they want that or not, I would assume you'd rather be somebody you love, right? Just be a kind, caring person. Be there for her, but don't be clingy or annoying. Be polite, don't try to make stupid jokes, and smile a lot. Show her you care about her and that you'll always be there for her if you need advice. Respect that she's a woman and don't do anything that might offend her. Women are sensitive and delicate creatures, and they deserve true respect.
[unless they're a *****/****/*****/bully] I truly have no respect for these types of people.

Zazie

So 1991

Being nice to her isn't some secret trick that will get her to like you, it's something to be expected. Generally if you don't want her to think all you're after is sex, then your best bet is to not say overly sexual things about her or women in general. (and if you already do that, good.) Perhaps if you feel like you need to tell her that you like her, have good reasons that aren't physical.

It's not easy to get her to not think that way, but low expectations are easier to exceed, meaning that she will probably look at you not thinking with your third leg as a desirable trait.

I mentioned meeting some women at a comic book convention last week, well I managed to get in contact with one of them about a dungeons and dragons game over the summer. Kind of interested in her, thinking about asking her out later. I met my last girlfriend through RPGs so I things could go over well.

Remember kids, shared interests can be a great way to meet someone. Even if those interests are incredibly nerdy.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Calm down, kind sir. First of all, ask yourself this: Why are you pursuing this girl? I'm only asking this because I'm pretty sure I don't know the whole story. I'll just assume you're in love with her because of her personality or because she understands you well. Though I have reason to doubt that, I don't know you, so I can't judge you.
Acctually, your correct. Thats exactly why I'm persuing her.
I was on a short fuse yesterday, sorry.

There are two things you can do:
1)Move on from her:This is definitely the harder of the two to do. You could move on from her and just stay friends with her. If you've confessed your love to her before and she's rejected you, it'd be better if you two stayed friends. Trust me, it's happened to me before and it's just not worth it pursuing someone who just isn't interested.
She hasn't turned me down yet. I haven't even told her.
I plan not to yet, as she's dating some sh*tfaced idiot.

2)Be a nice guy. I know what you're saying, nice guys finish last. Sometimes this is the case. Sometimes women want a bad boy. Really though, whether they want that or not, I would assume you'd rather be somebody you love, right? Just be a kind, caring person. Be there for her, but don't be clingy or annoying. Be polite, don't try to make stupid jokes, and smile a lot. Show her you care about her and that you'll always be there for her if you need advice. Respect that she's a woman and don't do anything that might offend her. Women are sensitive and delicate creatures, and they deserve true respect.
I understand, but its really hard to tell her.
I have a huge fear of rejection. And I really can't seem to get over it.

[unless they're a *****/****/*****/bully] I truly have no respect for these types of people.

Being nice to her isn't some secret trick that will get her to like you, it's something to be expected. Generally if you don't want her to think all you're after is sex, then your best bet is to not say overly sexual things about her or women in general. (and if you already do that, good.) Perhaps if you feel like you need to tell her that you like her, have good reasons that aren't physical.
I know this, but thanks for reminding me.

It's not easy to get her to not think that way, but low expectations are easier to exceed, meaning that she will probably look at you not thinking with your third leg as a desirable trait.
I can see that. Thanks.

I mentioned meeting some women at a comic book convention last week, well I managed to get in contact with one of them about a dungeons and dragons game over the summer. Kind of interested in her, thinking about asking her out later. I met my last girlfriend through RPGs so I things could go over well.

Remember kids, shared interests can be a great way to meet someone. Even if those interests are incredibly nerdy.
I know this as well.
Ironically she plays lots of online games.

Its best that I hold off of telling her.
Because I would feel stupid going up and telling a girl that I like her when she's already taken. Atleast for now.

Arctic ursarang

Gonzap's facial hair
well last year in my history class there was this girl who i really couldnt stand for awhile month until i saw her in some sort of strange way and i was suddenly in love, we became friends and we would talk and joke while in class, it was also the first time i had ever really felt like i could acually ask someone out. my first adjective to describe her wouldnt be sexy or hot(though she was both those things), but just simply beautiful, she was the most beautiful person i had ever seen. but i was stupid and afraid, then summer came and i couldnt stop thinking about her. i told myself i would go to her as soon as i got back and ask her out. but when i came back i saw her and once again i was afraid and didnt even go over to say hi, and we havent even talked since... i guess it just wasnt meant to be...

but ever time i see her in the hall my heart soars, but she probably doesnt even remember me or even my name...

Last edited:

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
You could just grow some balls and talk to her again. Girls do have these things called minds so it's not like she forgot you or anything. They usually want you to talk to them first.

Arctic ursarang

Gonzap's facial hair
yeah but i think she might already be taken, and i dont want to make a fool out of myself, or her, by asking something stupid

Arctic ursarang

Gonzap's facial hair
ok, ill try it, thanks for consolation and advice

zipzap713

@Peteyism
Picking up from where my previous post left off.
There is another chick that I'm really good friends with. Several friends keep telling me I should go out with her, or ask whether or not I would, whether I like her, or say we're flirting. So recently she's been trying to find out who I like. I let her know I don't really have a crush on anyone at the moment which she accepted. Then we were texting the other day, and when she was trying to figure out my type, I figured I'd turn the tables on her and try and see who she liked. She said I could probably guess, even though she knows I'm completely oblivious at these things. So I began to narrow it down to what sport team the guy is on in which she said no more guessing, because the sport would give it away. Well, I don't know to many people in sports aside from swim and polo (we're a close bunch), and I'm the one she talks to the most on our team, and she always hugs me, and stuff.
So it would be safe to assume she could mean me? I like her a little, but don't really want to start up a relationship for now.
So over the past few weeks, I've slowly found myself kinda crushing on her. We've been talking a lot, and she's always saying we never really hang out much. So I told her since I won't be able to see her much since I'm switching summer swim teams, we should hang out over summer. So albeit somewhat joking, we've made a list of ideas on what we should do this summer. I think this is probably a good idea?

Shinestar

Okay, I've always been very good friends with boys, and suddenly, I fell in love, out of the blue. To be honest, I can't stand that factxD He is a very good friend and I don't want to ruin that friendship. He also gave hints he loves someone, but doesn't want to tell her name. Sigh, falling in love is frustrating.

Ammako

There's this girl in school that I like, but I can't find a way to go and talk to her.
I never spoken to her, not even a word.
I just happened to see her in the hallway at school and felt she was kind of different.
I would want to get and know her more, but the problem is that since I never spoken to her, I don't know if she already has a boyfriend of if she is even straight.

I know a moment where she is alone with no friends around here, right at the end of the day.
There's this hallway I noticed she always go through to reach her bus and none of her friends are there at that time.

I figured out I could try and talk to her here at that time, but I don't know what would I say?
I wouldn't want to just look stupid there...

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Well, I found out yesterday that the girl I like doesn't like me. I'm a bit upset, but I didn't really expect anything at that point, and I won't really see her anymore on top of that, since I graduate tonight.

SergeiDragunov

Crits Everywhere
There's this girl in school that I like, but I can't find a way to go and talk to her.
I just happened to see her in the hallway at school and felt she was kind of different.
I would want to get and know her more, but the problem is that since I never spoken to her, I don't know if she already has a boyfriend of if she is even straight.

I know a moment where she is alone with no friends around here, right at the end of the day.
There's this hallway I noticed she always go through to reach her bus and none of her friends are there at that time.

I figured out I could try and talk to her here at that time, but I don't know what would I say?

"Hi" is normally a good way to start. Not to sound sarcastic or mean but it's true. Simple, clean, easy introduction.

I've liked this girl for forever and a half, but I get this feeling she feels the complete opposite of me, although I can't be sure. She's always. And I mean always, surrounded by people, allowing for zero opportunity to catch her alone. However, I am friends with several of her friends. I had a plan to use them to get closer to her, but I'm unsure of how successful that will be.

mojeniebo

insert title here

Something along the lines of, "Hey, I've seen you around a lot lately, but I can't seem to remember your name." And then when she tells you her name, introduce yourself and say something like, "Good meeting you. I'll see you around!" And now you can say hi in the hallway, etc. Basically, I agree with Sergei's post.

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
I just made a huge accomplishment(well for me anyways) There is this girl i liked then i figured out she was a lesbian. so we became great friends and got really close. Then i just was so turned on by her that i kissed her. She didn't pull away until after a minute or two. Then the next day she didn't talk to me. Failure! i said to myself then she said that after three years of being a lesbian she never thought someone could change her. so now shes a bisexual and we share a lot of great times with her "friends"

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
I might as well put this on here,
Well, I'm a guy and there has been this girl whom i never really shared feelings with until recently like 2 months ago when I had this dream that she was my wife. Me, believing that all our lives are planned, started getting more feelings for her by the day since i keep having dreams where she is in them. She was also in my drama club where we hung out often and its because of that drama club that we became friends. The thing is, is that even though we are fairly close i don't believe she likes me. I mean sure we had this little party at drama club and sure we stayed close throughout the whole thing but i'm still not sure. The reasons for this is because i think she might like a guy who sits right next to me and right behind her in homeroom. Now this guy is my friend but i hate him at the same time because whenever i start to really like a girl, she ALWAYS winds up liking him. He is the guitarist music guy in my school and I'm the techno dancing nerd....plus she is really cool, she likes rock and plays guitar while i play nothing...I'm getting really discouraged by this but I still have hope. Anyways, just wanted to put this on here.

P.s. I believe that if a girl can't respect you like pokemon then she is not worth it.

goldjothi

I have to say that being independent/relationship-free for my whole childhood has done me nothing but good. I've been able to make important decisions for myself, such as making a permanent move to another state and going to college there, and I did very well academically as well. I see other kids in high school in relationships that cause them to lose what matters the most to them and that when they inevitably break up, the friendship is completely over as well. I agree with what Sogeking said, and that is my reasoning. I've never been dumped or rejected or anything like that because I never even tried

Status
Not open for further replies.